Styx is god

Styx is polician god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tY9IfU-jyG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think so since Styx can get a lot of information wrong. There are videos where he talks about a subject in depth but don't always give sources. He's smart, but he does seem odd, because he understands how cults work and the youtube channel could degenerate to one.

Styx is just a man.

>Styx can get a lot of information wrong.
Like what?

History, transhumanism, and he got Milo's scandal wrong.

wrong

Does he really have a 10.3 inch cock?

>muh civic nationalism
>muh centerism

Religion, "occultism", deciding to wear something under his leather jacket or not, varying your intonation or smugly swallowing your slime constantly, and so forth.

However he is good to listen to and has a lot of strong material.

stop making threads about your gay e-celebs
sage

S K I N N I B O I

Are those packs or man tits?

they say this fake is that true?

Styx is a rambling, incoherent retard. This guy destroyed him and turned me into a MGTOW in 30 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tY9IfU-jyG0

People who watch him are low IQ. He really doesn't know what he's talking about and tries to sound like he does which fools his low IQ viewers.

>shitty photoshop
>no chest hair
>nipples wrong
I'd say it's fake

This is about MGTOW specifically, not about his conclusions on other subjects.

Damn, son, how dishonest can one get.

all he ever makes videos about are

"SJW's are the new moralist evangelicals"

"Globalism is dying/Globalism is the new facist regime"

"The msm is dying, we need to destroy them at all costs"

I think he's pressured himself too much since his channel has become more popular and thinks he has to put out more and more content to keep his viewers satisfied but he's been seriously lacking in his content quality since the election ended. He just needs to stick to talking about actual news stories instead of rambling about the same things as filler content.

Styx threads trigger the shills.

Yeah, it's an example. He does it on other stuff too. I happen to know a lot about the alt right, like this guy does about MGTOW and whenever styx talks about the alt right, he gets almost everything wrong. He puts zero effort into obtaining any knowledge on anything he talks about. He just rambles about neocons, neoliberals, and globalists. It's only a matter of time before people realize he's a fraud.

Agreed. Styxx needs to shut it down and stick to minecraft lets plays.

He got it right when it comes to Milo. Doesn't matter what Milo meant, it matters that he defended pedos in the clear cut clips given and people hold him up as a hero. Styx is right when he says we can't hold people high, because shit gets dug up and those who rise up get shot down, and so does their followers. Milo, who is interesting and does have good viewpoints, shouldn't be the head of a political movement. He fucked up.

did styx really date a 15 year old, or at least try to?

The original.

I actually enjoyed those, it's not that he's a bad guy, I genuinely like his content, just I think he's forgetting why he got so popular in the first place. The god tier political event analysis combined with the random gardening/minecraft was what made styx real and awesom, not some stupid alt-light podcast.

Slide

I always though this was a real picture of Styx even though I don't really give a shit about him or watch his videos.

Good job.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought that would be the only thing used to argue that Styx don't know shit about anything.

Well, isn't the alt-right a broad term? Being on the border of labelling myself part of the alt-right I have come to know it as a salad bowl of people with many different political opinions that gravitates towards the nationalist right.

Styx most of observed the same odd gathering of people from both the right, centre and left that have grown weary of the crazed feministic left. Of course his observations won't be circling in the true or old alt-right.

He was right about Milo though and why any political group should avoid forming personal cults around a political leader.

Tfw no styx B10.2C

>I thought that would be the only thing used to argue that Styx don't know shit about anything.
well, there's also there MGTOW video. Why don't you give me an example of something he does know what he's talking about? Other than the occult crap which is so esoteric that even if he was making it all up no one would call him out on his bullshit.

back yer shit up lads

post feminine penis

Yes, styx is great... on youtube.

Saged for shillbait and e-celeb nonsense.

Why do we care about him Sup Forums? Everytime I see him, I think he'd make a pretty trap.

He made an exception for himself, b/c he couldn't swallow the final-red pill - that he's gay bc the only person who showed him any type of love was a pedo.

If he had been abused by a female teacher, he would've been straight.

Political observations, like the Dutch election and that the far nationalistic right would not rake home enough votes to be the biggest party.

What he argues about drugs and their use in the occult can be researched.

True, a lot of things can't be confirmed as true or to be some sort of guideline but he is very much correct about certain religious history behind gods and etc.

Those are opinions. I said he rambles a lot, and he's bound to get something right. I don't watch his videos about drugs, but I think I'm going to because I would bet he gets a lot shit wrong. It's common for people to talk about drugs like they know everything and Styx is that type of person. I did see one video he made where he claimed, and he wasn't joking, that he took more spice in one dose than anybody in history.

He is very often speaking in hyperbolic terms. It is very obvious if you listen to the cadence of his voice. Seriously.

I've detected that he is wrong at times but it is hardly enough for me to turn him down entirely.

dudes a total fag

would rather listen to that ghost retard

LARPagans are degenerate Leftist trash at best.

Hungry skeleton faggot who doesn't leave the house

As someone who has done a lot of dumb shit and has blacked out and convulsed on spice, and has done deliriants etc... his videos about entheogens are similar to what has happened to me. As far as I've looked, I have never heard of people smoking straight JWH or AM powder.

I've never watched any of his videos and he doesn't seem like someone I would hold in very high regards except for maybe on table top rpgs.

Sage

dass abowt it

lmfao at his gyno

lol! Haha!

Destiny would rekt this faggot.

with parts made in japan!

He actually made a video calling this shit out. Most of the posts about Molymeme and Mainstream Meteor where they distort images and shit bear the same hallmarks of ShareBlue / Soros type discrediting campaigns.

It's a fucking shame desu, but it shows they've clocked on to what they need to do to try and stop us

I love styx but this always me chuckle

How come his subscriber count is still at 106k? it usually goes up 1k every 2 days. it's been like this for like 4 days now

What a creep

It is the Jews!

>1 post by this ID
Do not reply to slide threads

lmao the scale of him vs the cinderblocks

That's Hamilton Morris from Vice

i'm drunk.. that's fake right

This is the Grand Warlock. Say something nice about him.

Stop trolling with your shirt off or your shit shiny glasses. I used to sub till you started trolling.

Everybody keeps saying he's all about the occult, but I watched a couple of his videos where he basically claims the occult doesn't work and everybody that believes it is helping them are being delusional. Wtf? This guy not occult - he's anti-occult.

This guy is an attention whore trying to sell shit occult books.GTFO

>Styx is a rambling, incoherent retard.
>This guy destroyed him and turned me into a MGTOW in 30 minutes.
Compared to that imbecile?
And if you got converted by that rhetorical retard, I got some bad news for you.