Albanians? What do you think about them?

Gypsies who shoot at my yacht and pick pocket London tourists

Worst scum on this planet

Literally worse than Jews, T*rks, you name it

illyrians

Cancer of the Europe. Combine gypsies with mudslimes and you will get an albanian. Only christian ones are ok, the rest are genetical trash.

>btw Hoxha did nothing wrong

Coming from a person who has two Albanian parents, I can safely say we are thr true defintion of white niggers.

>btw Hoxha did nothing wrong
True

Apart from not giving Northern Epirus back

serbshit diaspora nice try

Serbs are bros as long as they arent the Chetnik wannabes. One of my best friends is Serbian despite me being Albanian (maybe because I'm Catholic).

Vile Muslim mongrel filth. You make Roaches look good.

We don't even have any Serbians here

Anyone in their right mind would support Serbia over the shithole that is Albania

did someone mention bunkers?

>unironically expecting anyone to accept that some anonymous autist's ramblings are a legitimate source of information about the world.

Serve, your shitposting is so uniquely obnoxious and insufferable that there is simply no way you could effectively hide behind a foreign flag

My best friend is Albanian. He's Christian, not Muslim. Parents and himself are college graduates. Has told me on multiple occasions never to trust Albanians. Would trust him with my life.

Alboshit detected

Anyone who has ever met and Alboshit knows that they are scum

By what authority do you speak on behalf of everyone who has met an Albanian ever, serve?

>literally the argument against racism
go fuck yourself shiptar

>shiptar

Dropped the act now, vile liar?

Gheg or Tosk?

catholic and orthodox albos are bros desu

Albanian Men and women are ugly... Pretty weird.

In UK the men are handsome but the ladies are ugly. Not in Russia, in Russia the women are gorgeous.

Utter dogshit nation and dogshit people.

Also so utterly butthurt that any time someone with a non-Serb flag tells them they are shit they call you a Serb diaspora. Heres a nice experiment, point to one country that actually likes Albania. If you genuinely say America you are a dumbass and need to read more.

We don't.

>dobrica cosic
>father of the serbian nation
l m a o

some poor underage will fall for this

This guy is a legitimate bong. You can tell because he has an aura of passivity and indifference like all westerners, and is only concerned with the irrelevant and superficial because his life is purposeless.

Whereas this spineless liar is your compatriot. Right off the bat he is out to shoehorn the jews into this discussion so as to appeal to the ingroup mentality for approval points like a good cocksucking slav(e). Implying anyone but a diaspora would have any knowledge or interest in such a meme non-issue as Epirus. "Hurr but we don't even have any servians here" Vile piece of shit.

wtf does this even mean

Albanians are quickly becoming some of the most educated people in the U.S. especially first generation born americans to immigrant parents. many albanian friends of mine are getting STEM degrees or are already in the field while dipshit longtime americans prefer to get degrees in underwater basket weaving.

Worse than Serbs.
A Serb would give you a good ol punch straight up, the Albanian would get his friends and stab you while you walk home.

>Albanians are quickly becoming some of the most educated people in the U.S. especially first generation born americans to immigrant parents.
what the fuck are you talking about

most of the balkan diaspora are rednecks who don't even care about education

I'm talking about in the U.S. I can't comment on how things are in the motherland. Probably undersupplied as always

>I'm talking about in the U.S.
and i'm talking about diaspora in general, including US

your point doesn't stand because i know better than you how balkan diaspora looks like

Shitposters get what they deserve.

You deserve a fucking punch, leaf.

serbshit you have no idea what you're talking about. can't you be happy that people are moving up in the echelon of society?

Many first generation born U.S. citizens are thriving on hard work. trade schools, getting a proper college education, and busting their ass. For those that didn't get an education, becoming carpenters, roofers, and painters seem to be the job of choice.

serbshit literally only posts negative comments. go back to earning your $5000/yr you useless piece of trash.

Albanians? Well you fuckers stop siding with the wrong people all the time! Why the fuck do you always go against us and lose mate ? Dont you know Greece wins? Know many albanians some are scums but many are descent people that are part of the society . Got a friend in uni who is albanian and says that the o ly albanians that are the worst are the kosovarians. Also short nation weird looking noses .

we have a bunch of balkan immigrants here, i'll give you a quick rundown.
(ordered from best to worst)

croats: fit in nicely, might as well be westerners, only thing about them that's eastern is their slav language.
romanians: always sad, seems they all have depression?
greeks: arrogant, hate turks.
serbs: they absolutely hate all the non serb yugo diaspora, especially croats. they mostly stick to themselves and act a lot like russians.
[power gap]
gypsies: petty criminals and welfare leeches. absolutely no manners, complete lack of respect for non gypsies.
albanians: like gypsies, but better organized. same shitty attitude towards everybody else.

.t kosova

I don't get the fucking fact that actual Albania would even consider accepting Kosovars and other Muslims as equal to Albanians. They are the literal fucking roaches of the worst kind.
Other Albanians are mostly OK, kinda schemy or butthurt sometimes, but I respect the fact that they always respect the deal they make for money, even if I'm Serbian and they openly hate me, which I think they wouldn't if they didn't side with literal Turks and traitors.

finally, he revealed himself
it didn't lasted long though

Nope m8
All leafs deserve a punch to stop being fucking pussies.
And yeah, most Albanians are subhumans.

This. I haven't met a single person in Serbia or abroad who likes Albanians.

most of the people that hate us are just shitposting online

there were some albanians in high school who acted like niggers, but honestly no one gives a shit past high school. I gotta wonder what age some of you are if you really have that many problems with albanians

no one gave a shit during college or after college

>other Albanians are mostly OK
>most Albanians are subhumans

Shiptars are not people.

all muslims should be exterminated. i have no idea why albanians even come here when they know they are everyone's enemy

Albanians are good people who contribute to humanity, Read about Kek Crusader Martin Shkreli

Pretty based till they got Roach'd

Now I don't even consider them European.

>what is northern albania

Literally THE Master Race

Will you stop making these threads you albanian scum! You are good-for-nothing vermin, a state-sponsor of terrorists with the highest density of ISIS fighters per capita in Europe. You belong to a sick religious sect who worships a degenerate pedophile as a prophet of God. You are the lowest of the low. Remove yourselves from Europe. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!

Three types of Albanians

Mainland Albanians - they lived through Hoxha which is basically Kim Jong Il north korea style communism where you couldn't leave the country and religion was hugely suppressed to the point that beards - fucking beards - were forbidden in public and could get you jailed.That put a huge dent in the Muslim fundamentalism but it also reduced the Christian worshippers. Even western style clothing like white jeans were banned. Now they mostly stick to their own country, they're just like every other Balkan country except some of them LARP as Muslims but they are not really Muslims because they don't practice sharia, women don't wear hijab and they drink alcohol and eat pork all the time.

Kosovar diaspora - they lived under Yugo communism which wasn't as harsh as Hoxha communism so they had time to radicalize a little bit more. They are uber nationalists there but at the same time don't feel huge connection to mainland Albania. They are the middle ground between LARPing Muslims and actual Muslims - even then I don't think they are that serious with the fundamentalism. The UCK group was not an Islamic group but more of a gommie group, they were definitely leftist. As in mainland Albania, no sharia, nothing too crazy but they blast the prayer calls which annoys Serbs.

Macedonian diaspora - the most Islamicized. They wear Saudi dresses and wave Saudi flags. They gather in the street and chant Allahu Akbar. They take money from Saudi wahhabits to build mosques and radicalize the youth. Some are alright but most of them are just really subhuman and savage. I don't know why that is. Maybe something to do with the water.

All in all, Albanians are known for being criminals and drug traffickers. Not Islamist kebabs. It's what happens when you live under extreme gommunism for so many years and it all collapses - mafias form and drug trades abound. Serbia and Greece have their own mafias but they are more lowkey and deal with other stuff.

What do Albanians think of le Bunker Man?

based

once met one. She said but "he's a white male"
I'll never trust an albanian again

Skanderbeg was a boss though. Him and Cosimo are the best starting rulers in Eu4

All led by Skanderbeg

Most people don't even know enough about Albanians. Several Americans I've personally met didn't even know it was a country. I've only seen autistic rage about Albanians on this site, never in real life. It's like a country with barely 3 million people, it doesn't matter for shit.

Greatest ruler of Albania unti his cousin cucked us after he died and sold Albania to the Turks as long as hes able to escape to Italy safely.

We can all agree catholic Albanians r bros anything else is ass

Based post. Soon as some underage Serb says all Albanians are Islamist Extremists, it spreads like a wildfire.

Serbs take religion very seriously, probably the most out of every nation in the Balkans. I don't know why that is.

Nope still niggers.

Nigger.

None of you beta faggots would say shit to any Albanians irl, we all know it. Keep spouting your insecurities online though.

>Albanians
>Alpha

lel

Come on man don't make people hate you even more by pretending you're a tough guy

How about having a friendly discussion with them instead

Diaspora

DAILY REMINDER: Albanians are good-for-nothing vermin, a state-sponsor of terrorists with the highest density of ISIS fighters per capita in Europe. You belong to a sick religious sect who worships a degenerate pedophile as a prophet of God. You are the lowest of the low. Remove yourselves from Europe. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!

>What do you think about them?
I don't. Don't think I've ever met an Albanian.

Your women are getting creampied by Somalian migrants and you are complaining about people that believe in Islam just so that they dont look atheist. Fix your own country Sven.

Everytime you open your mouth lies comes out

Having a laugh mate? Have you read any of the posts here, these people aren't looking for a discussion of any sort, just reiterating the same BS over and over again, sub human Albanians, criminals, etc.

They're under control

>dancuck flag
>literally never had to fight a war against the biggest empire in history outnumbered and outgunned
>kys

literally nothing changed... Albanians were "Christians" because it was convenient, then they became "Muslims" for the same reason. Now they're mostly agnostic and non-religious because nobody forces or pays them to be religious.

Reply was meant for you lol

>I don't know why that is.

Because without its religion the serve is literally indistinguishable from the kebab he wants so much to remove.

/thread

>The UCK group was not an Islamic group but more of a gommie group, they were definitely leftist
You have no idea what you're talking about, retard

They were literally terorist group which did most of the atrocities throughout the Kosovo War, including infamous organ traffickng. Literally ISIS-tier savages.

kek

>Serbs are "christians"
>During Ottoman times christians would get cucked by Ottoman local rulers
>First day of wedding wife gets fucked by the local Bey while Serbcucks had to walk around outside the house holding their shoes on their hand
>ALL NIGHT
>WHILE THEIR WIFE WAS GETTING FUCKED BY A FUCKING TURK
>LITERALLY ALL FIRST BORN FOR 300 YEARS ARE TURKROACHES
>AYYYYYY FUCKING LMAOOO

what do you think about montenegrin albanians? we're definitely the smallest group but yeah. my parents moved to the US from montenegro

there's also different albanian groups in greece and the arbereshe in italy but I've never met any of em. here in the US I've only seen albanians from either albania or yugoslavia (macedonia, kosovo, montenegro)

>things that never happened

Meanwhile Albania got cucked so hard that it's now dominated by muslims, kek

You're just echoing propaganda devised in mind to make you hate people you know nothing about

These groups were not Islamists and did not annex Kosovo with the idea of making it into an Islamic state. They were terrorists, sure - they blew up buses and killed innocents. They killed Albanians, too, who did not support the independence of Kosovo but that goes against every propaganda about them you've been fed since you were a little boy.

Montenegrin Albanians seemed to have accomplished something I thought was previously impossible - living side by side with slavs peacefully. They're an alright bunch

4-5 centuries man, turks laid pipe all over the Balkans.

Organ trafficking is a manufactured meme utilized to counterbalance the trucks full of corpses that were emerging out of your lakes.

It didn't even need to have any truth to it, just be edgy enough to create buzz and hype. Literally just dropped it completely once that was achieved.

I don't know. I've never been to Albania, never met any Albanians, and never have interested myself in Albania but the few opinions I did hear about the country and the people was that you're all a bunch of filthy degenerate fucks and are pretty much the white niggers of Europe. So I guess that's my perception of Albania.

>They were terrorists, sure - they blew up buses and killed innocents. They killed Albanians, too, who did not support the independence of Kosovo but that goes against every propaganda about them you've been fed since you were a little boy.
You are retarded or pretending. You have just confirmed what I've already said:
>terrorists
>killing innocent civillians, including their own who don't support them
>wanting to establish their own state on radical way

How that differs them from ISIS savages?

This is a place for redpills. Most of Sup Forums doesn't know anything about Albania apart from the remove kebab meme. Maybe it's a good idea to tell them the reality of the situation rather than reinforcing what they believe. Or maybe it's hopeless. Whatever.

But 14 year old edgy autists and diaspora is nothing new and I would think the common Sup Forums goer can differentiate between bullshit butthurt and reality.

Are there any large divides between the different religious groups or the Albanians in Macedonia/Serbia?

I wish it wasn't true, but it is unfortunately. The investigations never happened because every single one of the winesses was either killed or muted.

You think they are some kind of Islamic sandniggers that yell Allahu akbar every time a Serb child is drowned in a lake, but you fail to realize they idolized Hoxha, they were commie leftists.

Terrorism is terrorism sure - people blow up stuff and kill innocents for a political goal. But this goal was not religion motivated. ISIS goals are. Don't be obtuse.

yea. my family over there has no problems with montenegrins over there. everytime I go visit everyone's cool that I'm albanian. I think the montenegrin slav mindset is different from the serb one. even on here the only montenegrins I see hating on albanians turn out to be serbians living in montenegro

>But this goal was not religion motivated. ISIS goals are. Don't be obtuse.
I don't know if you're evwn serious anymore...
Terrorism is terrorism no matter of the endgoal. They were by no means leftists, if they were they would never act like fachists and murder innocent people who don't support them.

To add on another point - would you think IRA is the same as ISIS sandniggers?

Let me clarify that I'm not trying to defend them, they did terrible things, they're still terrorist scumbags. Same as the paramilitaries and volunteer squads that worked alongside Serb police. There was a huge movement at that time in Albania of non-violence resistance, led by Ibrahim Rugova, the Gandhi of the Balkans. Even Milosevic liked him. He had the right idea.

Nobody was innocent in that war, like most Balkan conflicts. I'm only trying to reiterate to you that UCK was not an Islamist force - Islam was not their goal. Religious freedom is guaranteed in the new Kosovo constitution.

Have a buddy who I went to college with that was Albanian. He and his parents moved here when he was young. They were Orthodox and looked like Serbians.

>only fascists murder innocent people who don't support them

Come on now dude. Commies genocide entire people who don't support them.

please explain where you disagree, ramiz