Nostalgia Thread

Drumpf can't possibly win, the voters aren't that dumb. He is corrupt to the core and part of the 1%, when is he going to release his tax returns? We can't let this maniac get the nuclear codes, come November 8th the American populace will see sense and vote for the more established candidate, Hillary Rodham Clinton. All of the polls have Clinton miles ahead, why do Drumpfkins insist he even has a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's it, I am now a #CruzMissile

nice b8 thread faggot

Lol! Cause trump = shit. Hahahahah i got it

Get run over faggot.

Jeb's wife is a goblin

>Y-YOU WERE PAID TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME

Umm, no Drumpfkins, Hillary is just winning.

I am now #clit4clinton

Fuck Drumph

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Dahnald...I

The biggest news Hillary has made since the election is someone took a picture with her in the woods and at a grocery store.

Get stabbed by a Muslims, faggot.

Calm yourself. Tis only a thread for shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

>please clap

I just want Muhammad to know that his people are the reason all the other MudSlims get bombed to Hell.

>STEPPED IN SHIT
>IN SHIT
>IN
>I
>N

Beaners where a mistake.

Berncuck memes > Jeb memes

Yes I said it.

This is now a Ted Thread.

Wtf why are you doing thi-vdbdjdjdndndnsndvxbdndndjdnxmxkskaoalpapsbsbsmsdkdjndnxjdjddjnddmlalsbdb

kek. here's the guy that sent it

I said, this is now a Ted Thread. Post your best Teds or else.

WTF why are you doing this?! Pic Related

It's just so funny how true that turned out to be, in hindsight.

Rural and suburban retards have been making fun of liberals for not “getting it” and parodying their rhetoric for being “faggy” and “disconnected” but they were entirely right. He is part of the 1% so devised some sort of shitty health care plan that would never pass and that's going to keep his premiums low because people in New York are rich and don't have any particular issues with Obamacare and have nothing to gain by repealing it. Meanwhile, Trump's “honest” and “caring” rhetoric turned out to be nothing more than utter shit.

His shit belt voters are getting absolutely blown the fuck out, and Obamacare is not getting repealed in that region, so the problems that people had because they “can't afford to hire more people :(“ are going to persist, and there won't be any future jobs either because he's shitting all over the education system because he appointed his donors to his cabinet who will look after their own interests rather than trying to invest in long-term jobs, so American states that are shitty today will remain shitty 20, 50 and possibly even 300 years in the future due to a lack of natural selection that comes from a liberal capitalist system that will keep people dumb and genetically inferior in the very long term.

At least the people suffering are subhuman waste, so nothing of value was really lost, but still.

It's funny.

I was just hoping that America would die in a slightly more dignified manner.

Because we are cucked.

You have a bad attitude and I am concerned you might use it against some innocent Muslims.

I am going to report you to the RCMP for possible future Islamphobic attacks. M-103

www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

KYS

This is the one I enjoy the most

> also this

I bet your nightly news plays like an episode of Full Frontal.

Quality nostalgia.

lol, Is that real?