JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

So i woke up this morning and went to roll a smoke, couldn't find them and noticed my wallet on the window sill, minus $200

Turns out I left my window open when I went to bed and the junkies next door helped themselves to my cash and smokes

I'm fucking fuming lads, bad enough I pay taxes to support these oxygen thieves they have to rob me too?

Anyone else been cucked despite their best efforts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGodlHtdZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpOBX427ZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i used to leave my car door unlocked because i live in a pretty good neighbourhood, but a few months ago some derros stole $100 and a jacket that i had sitting in there

dumb cunts didn't even take the gps unit or my textbooks which could have netted them $700+

i know the anger you feel, it makes you want to prowl around at night and smash the cunts faces in if you see them trying it again on someone

mate, it'd be worth him doing it again, just so i can catch him doing it
defiantly leaving my window open again with the lights off just to tempt him, i don't give a fuck how cucked our self defense laws are

Thanks for the durries poof, don't be such a fucking stingy cunt next time and buy tailor mades

why didn't you answer the door when i knocked you eshay cunt?

had to send your drug fucked missus to fend for ya

step outside and earn your $200 lad

Had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago. Except the junkie stole a few grand worth of silver coins I had stashed away. My dad had died the previous night too. That was a rough day.

holy fuck

thanks for putting things in perspective

Why don't you have a decent fly screen you stingy cunt? Your fault buzz

>Turns out I left my window open when I went to bed and the junkies next door helped themselves to my cash and smokes

It would be a shame if their house burned down with them in it. Jus' sayin'.

i know mate, i blame myself for leaving the window open
junkies are gonna do what junkies do

i'm not so much worried about the cash, the smokes really pissed me off though

had to walk downtown hungover just to have my morning smoke

cunts

they're flats mate, i'd only be burning myself out too

thing that pisses me off, i can't even get them kicked out because they go through Mission Australia (charity that finds housing for homeless people) so they aren't going anywhere

Aussies talk normally most of the time, but as more aussies show up they start babbling in their emu speak more and more. I've seen the same thing with black people.

Leave your wallet in the same place again in a few weeks but leave it over a concealed bear trap. Also, have some very hungry and frustrated pit bulls just ready to release into the vicinity.

i feel you man i got my apartment broken into once while i was gone and they took everything they could sell

Burn the junky's place down.

Get some linseed oil and rags at any home improvement place (pay cash, buy from outside your city, or better yet, buy some at a rummage sale cash).

Soak the rags in oil, wad them up, then put them in a cardboard box just under anything flammable in their home.

It will take about 2-4 hours to spontaneous combustion, so go someplace public and establish an alibi (going to drink at a bar is good).

Make sure you set them after dark (about 9PM) and nobody sees you do so. The rags will stink badly within an hour, so make sure it's in an area where the occupants won't find them easily (check the weather that day and set them so the smell blows away from the house with the prevailing winds).

Now just stay at the bar til closing and take an Uber or Taxi home. By the time you get home, the place will be an inferno with no way to connect you to it.

They'll just say the occupants improperly stored dirty, oily rags.

>living in an area so congested with niggers you can't even sleep with a window open without getting robbed

SAD!

that's what i'm going to do, minus the pitbulls and bear trap kek

gonna leave my window open every night with the lights off, except i'll be waiting for the cunt
they were only after the smokes, the wallet was a bonus because it was sitting next to my smokes on the kitchen bench

i live in rural NSW, these were white meth heads

That is what you get for being a smoker. Degeneracy attracts more degeneracy. Your life will be a magnet for this sort of thing until you clean up your act.

Leave a baggie of ricin just layin' around the window. Hilarity shall ensue.

P.S. Just don't get fucking caught with it. Total spring clean errything.

>Go to bed
>Leaves window OPEN with wallet in front
>Wakes up
>Realizes he got robbed
>The robbers just took the smokes and 200dollars
>Blames on the robbers

Bro you made it easy for them, if I was walking around an see that I'll took the money as well, life aint easy my friend.
Next time take the right precautions

You're a fucking retard for leaving the window open honestly cunt

living up to that name aren't you Barbosa.

hmmm... that's a good idea

i'll leave it on my coffee table with a line racked up, so it looks like i've been having a good time

you're right

doesn't mean i'm not gonna make the cunt earn his cash though

no free rides

i know mate, i grew up in the bush so i'm used to leaving things unlocked, plus i was pissed

>if I was walking around an see that I'll took the money as well
>Portugese

Adds up.

Just don't make it easy for your selfs to get robbed, is simple as that.

>ITT drunken 'roo fucker passes out and forgets about his window.

Thanks for sharing

>2017
>leaving shit by a open window
>when you already know you have junkie scum neighbours

THIS!!

it wasn't by my window, it was in the kitchen

same thing

can't argue with trips

no way thats so easy. today youll surely get caught for this

tell us about the Abos again Australia

a lot of the they're white

literally, i've seen gingers claim abo benefits
these were white cunts from bushlands (mission in the town i live in) so same thing i guess

I'm sure that's what his junky neighbors were thinking just as they greeked him of his tobacco and roo money.

*time

Set up a camera next time.

There's a free program called ispy which can be used on laptops. Personally, I haven't used it in years... But it works.

If I was there I would've knocked on your door or rang your doorbell and informed you that you left your window open and your valuables hidden in plain sight.

That's how everybody is in my small town. I lost my wallet in a field and three days later I found it in a mailbox with a note saying God bless.

How come you don't have a .308 to defend your property?

It would have just been one more thing this careless tosser had stolen.

Hard to shoot a rifle when you're passed out, especially when they're banned.

>Be a Big Mac
>Has a problem
>Problem solver: HIGH FIRE POWER

Can you be more coward?

it used to be like that when i was a kid

i left my wallet on the beach and got it back from a nice old lady with in extra $5

that was the late 80's though and meth changes things

even if i just use my fists to defend my property (which is my plan) i'd be the one facing charges
fuck it
true lad

nice blog post loser

>HIGH FIRE POWER
This is high fire power

thanks mate

say hi to your mum for me

What's that? A magnum?

Maybe dingos took your wallet?

No it was the junkies next door.

Are you a cartoon character?

Do you leave pies by open window sills too?

If your best effort means leaving your wallet on an open window-sill, then you need to try a little harder.

>So far i have returned 2 wallets and 7 USB drives to people at my college i found and never even once considered taking them

Never understood how people could bring themselves to do this.

Is that the famous "Bulldog"??

I am thankful for the kindly ladies who leave pies upon their windowsills so an old chunk of coal like me might have a free meal now and then.

It's a Ruger Alaskan.

Bulldog is a .44 special. That's a big mean ass .454. That fucker will take down a grizzly bear.

>an old chunk of coal like me

Norm? Is that you??

it wasn't by the window mate, it was on my kitchen bench

Who me?

>A worse thing happened to someone else so that means my bad thing doesn't matter anything
A bad thing is a bad thing, don't be a fucking pussy retard.
That's how faggots think

it wasn't, the cunt left it on the window sill
a kind of insult to injury i guess

>.454 Casull

B A S E D

Never heard of it, but seems confy to carry around. Pretty compact size.

This is what I usually carry around.

haha i'll have your mom relay the message

what the fuck is a 'mom'?

Equal force just smash the fuck outta him with what ever and drop a similar weapon next their bloody unconscious body tell cops "they were armed and coming right at you"

Cop actually told me to do this if I was ever in that situation cops will always believe the home owner over crook

It's called perspective cock snap why don't you try get some

be a shameryshameshameroo if the junkiewunkiewoo got the old thrroatgrobbleroo then left on the road in the outywoutback for a truckerywuckery to demolishywalishywoo him

Retard

yeah that's what I'm thinking
the deadshit has prior's and the police are always there for domestic violence so i don't think they'll care to much

Jolly good show old chap tally ho and over the top lads

The bullet is in between the .44 Magnum from Dirty Harry movies and the .50 Bullet Tooth Tony used in Snatch, but this is fired from a smaller gun than either of those so the kick would be similarly higher than both.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGodlHtdZ0U

Here is what you do OP

Commit yourself to setting their house on fire in 6 months. This is enough time that the junkies won't remember stealing from you. You will also feel better about losing it, it was just a cost to be able to burn their house down without remorse, after all. During these 6 months make meticulous preparations so that you won't be caught.

then we'll stop fer a bit o' the in out in out and end the night at tha milkplus bar

>not having a wall and razor/electrified wire to protect your home

It's like you want to be a victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpOBX427ZI

ye m8 i was in the tube the other day when some gollywogger came up and thieved my hat and e-cig.

If you know they're meth heads, get some, poison it, then leave it for them as bait.
Hopefully all will die.

it's a flat mate, I literally share a wall with these """people"""

that's why i live in a shitty unit, trying to save a deposit so i can but my own place and move up from the rental jew to the mortgage jew

just be glad they didn't take your fucking wallet

you're canadian

we're talking about people getting robbed

Plant a knoife on them after you beat the shit out of them with your cricket bat.

this is true, I've had to go through the bullshit of getting all my cards again when some abos stood over me

and that was in the early 00's, it's even harder now

do you have any idea how many australian exchange student hussies come over here to our universities and get LEAFED by us while their cucked bogan boyfriends are stuck back home DOWN UNDER succin that emu dick?

its many

don't have a cricket bat handy

i have a 12" shifter with his name (soon to be face) on it though

i bet you got a lot of 12'' things that you gave dude names to

meant forfuck off dickhead, it's an aussie tradition to travel to canadia after you finish uni and fuck the syrup out of your sheilas

neck up parrot

I found a phone today when i was outside the voting ID office and waited for the call of the owner, he was surprised that i answered the call and told him that i would wait for him to recover his phone, He took me out for beers and dropped me off two hours ago.

is whore a dudes name?

because that's what i call your mum

You can never rule out dingos. It was dingos that took that poor woman's baby.

I honestly admire our Aussie meth fiends these days, I have to spend a lot of time in Melbourne and Victoria's infamous areas like Frankston, Moe, Drouin, Pakenham etc. and you see these creatures lurking around the towns and stations trying to be menacing and scary but at their very worst they will verbally abuse you for not giving them a ciggie or $1, they aren't going to chase you down the street and stab you death.

Then you have FOBs and refugees further into the city that will gang up on you for no reason other than you're white and alone, these cunts will beat you down with a hammer and take whatever they can off you, they make junkies seem like paragons of virtue with high standards and a code of conduct.

OP's crims had the decency to leave the wallet and not do any further damage

OP youre a poofter and no one cares about your missing darts coz they were probs some JPS filth and not the true god tier smoke: Champion Ruby

My brother his computer stolen by canuck junkies in vancouver, OP.

I can't believe I almost moved to your country 12 years ago. Jesus fuck what a bullet I dodged.