HAPPENING IN LONDON?

Why the hell is no one posting about the Islington car incident?

Met is saying no terror but pic related was posted claiming there was a knife at the scene

twitter.com/Jadeypades/status/845789019657179136

twitter.com/Mrbulletprofff/with_replies

Any UK anons who can tell us what the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Gb8h
archive.is/FqUOF
express.co.uk/news/uk/783955/Islington-London-driver-pedestrian-plough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury
news.com.au/world/islington-attack-fears-car-hitting-pedestrians-may-be-new-terror-attack/news-story/c5bbde2c61555d15cad8084a8fba8915
twitter.com/juliangwan/status/845810680339091457
news.met.police.uk/news/collision-in-essex-road-n1-230763
nydailynews.com/news/national/killed-vegas-strip-cops-standoff-suspect-article-1.3009086
express.co.uk/news/uk/783955/Islington-London-driver-pedestrian-plough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury?utm_content=buffer32c49&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
islingtongazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/postcode_war_fears_in_islington_after_random_stabbings_1_853473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

impossible
why wasn't that knife binned?

^Bump

bump for interest

Don't know, Met is acting suspicious as fuck and this twatter account said shots were fired

Something is going on anons, help compile info

>nothing on BBC News or Sky News channels

Why?!

Don't know lad, something suspicious as fuck is going on right now. Initial reports were speculating terrorism too before the Met came charging in

archive.is/2Gb8h

archive.is/FqUOF

>unbinned knife

Because no one cares about fake news. Twitter isn't a source. Fuck off.

it was an """accident"""

EAT A DICK
A
T
A
D
I
C
K

It's been reported on a couple of "proper" news websites. You fuck off.

Great, now there'll be another knife inspection tomorrow. I'm already due a raid from the tv license police.

He wuz a gud religin he dindu nothin

Don´t worry lads. Ive got this.

#prayforlondon

Make sure you get your sugar license renewed as well.

Report by the Express

express.co.uk/news/uk/783955/Islington-London-driver-pedestrian-plough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury

Why the fuck is no one commenting on the fucking photo of the knife? One of the images used by the Express is taken from the same eyewitness who reported the knife in the OP

LMFAO am I the only one reading this like the guys some selfish bastard. Like some British witty humour. Doesn't give a flying fuck about the poor sod dead on the street rather that his night was ruined. kek.

should we just spam news accounts or something ? this cant go un noticed need to see these muslims get fucked

We've got to fuck the Met over on this one lads, there is a full blown cover up underway.

Start memeing this shit out

we have been asking ourselves that for over a year

people come to pol to shitpost, find a common circle jerk culture and slide/demoralize everything else ...

something is about to break in the world, i think those that do care are overwhelmed and are sick of the dogmas and blind childish thinking so they leave pol

news.com.au/world/islington-attack-fears-car-hitting-pedestrians-may-be-new-terror-attack/news-story/c5bbde2c61555d15cad8084a8fba8915
>“Police were called at approximately to reports of a car in collision with a number of people in Essex Road,” a Met Police spokesperson said.

>“Officers and London Ambulance Service attended the scene; initial reports state four people are suffering injuries – their condition awaits.

This language is completely inorganic. "Their condition awaits"? This is a senior police speaking on an everyday matter of a traffic incident?

buying time to figure out wtf they are going to tell people

It's easy to lose control on a straight street like that with the speed limit at 50 k's an hour, most accidents occur at slow speeds. That's the local butchers knife he dropped it earlier that evening on his way home from the pub.

Twitter accounts were immediately claiming this was a drunk driver but no press outlets reported that

Lads, we can blow the entire lid off of a false flag here. We have the photo of the knife and reports of gunfire/perp yelling allahu akbar

proly a muzzie getting his stab on

>knife at the scene
Should've binned that knife to save a life

twitter.com/juliangwan/status/845810680339091457

This has been buried already, we were too slow.

Wew now the Met is admitting they caught someone at the scene with knives

news.met.police.uk/news/collision-in-essex-road-n1-230763

Yeah you are you piece of shit.

twitter.com/BBCNews
spam the pictures you have

He is just following the instructions of his local major. He has to get used to terrorism as another part of normal life in his city. For him terrorism is now like rain: it can be annoying and ruin your party night but it is something natural that happens sometimes.

Because you're living in an Orwellian state bruv

Some guy just surrendered to cops after killing a someone and injuring another in Las Vegas

Dubs:Race
Trips:Religion/Ideology
nydailynews.com/news/national/killed-vegas-strip-cops-standoff-suspect-article-1.3009086

Underrated

That didn't last long.

nice. next identity

Shits happening all over Europe

Are the the Muslims finally going in for the kill?

wtf inaudible? what fucking utter shit he shouted allahu akbar from what we see from

feelsbad

A FUCKING WHTIE MALE

>Two males (no further details) have since been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and possession of points and blades.

>Arrested for possession of points and blades
>points and blades
What the fuck is a point? Something pointy?

Islington is known as the Las Vegas of England, perhaps these are coordinated attacks?

It's their way of admitting pic related in the OP was found at the scene.

This is a terror incident that they wanted to cover up, they will continue to stick with the "no terrorism" narrative though

Got more comfy pepes?

I think that was the reporter saying what the man on the phone said to him was inaudible.

Just another gas leak goy.
Go back to American Gladiators. Go back to sleep.

More people need to die for any of these fucking lefties to learn i fully hope westminister takes a bomb to wake all the saft dozey cunts up, sick of this shit in my own country something needs to change otherwise im using my own protection

Anything pointy can be used as a stabbing tool, when your outta night and everyone has had a few drinks and intoxicated a pointy object can be dangerous and cause serious harm. Better safe than sorry.

meme it

That's Londoners for you. Selfish.

> "There is a delay on the Northern Line due to a person under a train"
> Entirety of London huffs, grumbles, storms up to the nearest TFL employee, opens mouth and projectile-vomits tea in their face.

And how does this law make you feel?

>It's their way of admitting pic related in the OP was found at the scene.
Yeah, points and blade sounds less menacing than what looks like a 12 inch cook knife.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

NO LONGER BE TERRIFIED

IN FACT FEEL SAFE AND TRUST THE GOVERNMENT

ALL IS WELL

>TODDLE ALONG NOW

I feelsbad for you, I also feelsbad for myself and my country.

Sidenote: there's supposedly a bill banning protesting in Georgia here in the states. We might join out cuck you guys with Orwellian stuff soon

im sorry, but thats no knife. thats a giant black dildo. which you'd recognise if youd been through the mandatory enrichment licencing procedure.
Im reporting you as we speak

express.co.uk/news/uk/783955/Islington-London-driver-pedestrian-plough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury?utm_content=buffer32c49&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>Anything pointy can be used as a stabbing tool
So, can the bobbies arrest me for pic related then? Seems like an all-encompassing law they use to book you if they feel like it.

no that's blackpool mate

Kys

Wew finally someone admits it

The Ghost Train at Blackpool was great.

Calling it, middle eastern

im in georgia. fuck wot?

A knife attack? In London? Impossible, its illegal to use knives in a threatening way.

can muslims be arrested for being christianphobic? yano' with the muslim thing that passed in your parliament or whatever

> "There is a delay on the Northern Line due to a person under a train"
> Entirety of London huffs, grumbles

As opposed to soulful, compassionate Arabs or Chinese
>"There is a delay on the Northern Line due to a person under a train"
> Entirety of station stops in unison, sharing a moment of silence for the beautiful human soul that has just passed from the world
> Wiping a single tear away from their cheeks each, they return to padlocking their infant children outside their electronics sweatshop for another 12 hour shift in solemn silence

can do

>rooty tooty point and shooty

Is this code for a gun?

Safer but it's not harsh enough, it's 3 years for carrying a gun but for carrying pointy objects that can be caused for serious body harm it's usually just a slap on the wrist we need to get more strict
Yes is you carry it like that, keep keys in your pocket, they're not a weapon

>Muslims invade your country
>No one blinks an eye
>Someone finds a blade on the ground
>Everyone loses their fucking minds
Yup, that's the UK alright.

We have almost perfected Orwellian society.

No privacy.
State-funded propaganda.
Regulation of language.

And this is all supported by a huge number of our citizens. There is no hope for us now, but good luck to America I say.

>Allahu Ackbar
Motives remain unclear.

We're fucked but our last school shooting massacre was 21 years ago.

Hey cmon now It's current year. People taqbir for lots of reasons.

Assault fork

You are an idiot. These attacks prove why everyone in London needs a weapon.

>Why the hell is no one posting about the Islington car incident?
It's only a happening if it's in a first world country

WEW LADS

A gang has been stabbing people in Islongton for weeks now

islingtongazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/postcode_war_fears_in_islington_after_random_stabbings_1_853473

Early morning on a sunday... hmm... must be jihadism.

Could be. After all, you say shit like Bob's your uncle, dog's bollocks, horses for courses, and there are monkeys outside. So what do I know?

> car in collision with a number of people

>Two males (no further details) have since been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and possession of points and blades.

>Two knives were recovered at the scene; one inside the car and one found near to the car.

>This is not being treated as terrorist related.

i think im starting to get the british legal system now, so until the Bobbies find their ISIS certified, terrorist: ultimate Jihad edition- licenses, we'll just have to assume they were only pretending to be allu ackbar :^)

You're mistaken
The English do not need weapons
They are perfectly fine as they are

>this doesn't appear in our national news, but we get constant reminders of every little thing Trump does

America will be the future of the white people and civilisation.

Do you think that every stabbing in London is terror related?

Those who sacrifice freedom for safety are faggots and should be decapitated with a rusty dick.

as to not offend the terrorists

>Yes is you carry it like that, keep keys in your pocket, they're not a weapon
Ok, so it's based mainly on intent. But still, it's quite broad.

Wtf these attacks prove why these weapons should non accessible in the first place

RARE

Remember guys 3 back to back terror attacks are just part and parcel of living in a major city

>2011
Try harder

So fucking true like we had protests against trump in this country what a fucking joke, i fucking hate SJW's Femicunts, LGBT groups ( forcing their gayness in your face and fucking moan when you dont give a fuck ) Muslims and fucking spiders

There have been 10 stabbing murders in #Islington in the last few weeks

I mean the gun ban didn't actually work to reduce overall homicide rates in the UK, but by arresting people and ruining their lives for saying things the state doesn't like, the murder rate actually has gone down in recent years.

It turns out that all you have to do is submit every once of humanity you have left to an orwellian dystopia and you can have more (but not absolute) safety.

Sounds like a paradise.