Today, Anti-Trump protesters welcomed in Orange County, California

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/25/23/3EA2410A00000578-4349390-image-a-74_1490485708797.jpg
twitter.com/frankjtristan/status/845736153969942528/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://therightscoop.com/brawl-breaks-out-between-trump-and-anti-trump-protesters-in-huntington-beach-ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is doge okay? Did he ded from cancer?

Welcoming Party

Based doggo

doggo

maybe from AIDS

Poor doggo. It'll take him forever to get the taste of antifa out of his mouth.

>SHOW US YOUR DICK!

saved

Based doggos.

Dirty, filthy, Antifa feet.

Your country is going down the shitter either way.
Enjoy while it lasts.

>coming from a German

WEW LAD

>flag
kek

>being this delusional

>"YO PO, DON'T TOUCH DA VANS ESE!"

>projection: the post

That looks like an arab

I've been on Sup Forums all day watching antifags get rekt.

>that nose
Sup Forums was right again

>Orange County,
Not all that liberal. OC likes money.

Bolsa Chica is a great beach the only thing I don't enjoy is all the sharp shells in the water but thats what sandals are for

did anyone else catch the anti-fag crying when he was surrounded by Trump people?
Like literally crying and someone shouted SHADILAY and he started really crying to some old guy Trump supporter that THEY HAVE SEN MY FACE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS GOING TO BE ON THE INTERNET NOW EVERY THING MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER MY FAMILY EVERYTHING

I kind of felt bad for the kid for a minute

Shit! I hate getting sand in my shoes.

Post the picture of the guy crawling in the sand its so funny. Meme worthy.

All red states are poor as shit. Orange slice county likes to be feminist hypocritical assholes

>California
Not the United States, who cares

You? Why laugh at these people?

Came to say this

ITT: shut-ins who are social outcasts because of their mental illnesses worry about the lives of people who are able to leave the house

>makes me chortle

Leaf wins this fpbp
9/10

Every state is a red state but 3 or 4

What happened?

Sup Forums loves kikes now and so does their commie pedo incest old illiterate fat grab em president

Well he should know better then to fuck with the internet hacker known as anonymous.

Thats nice. You have a fucking duopoly. Republican party has always been fat. Ineffectual. Big. And retarded. Cant wait for september if red dragon happens in the sky

Bow before my double 303's, digital weakling!

>anti fag
>fascism means "bundle of sticks"
>aka fucking faggots

>I kind of felt bad for the kid for a minute

Why? The only reason Antifa are scared of getting exposed is because they know the horrible shit they've done to people they've doxxed. Fuck them.

antifafaggots Illegally pepper spray President Trump supporters they get the shit beaten out of them then get arrested for inciting violence and assualt

Can I get some Antifa getting rekt pictures?

You guys lose all the time and are lying assholes: the "ideology"

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>NEET calling NEETs NEETs, the post

I said for a minute
I came to my senses

Muh "Muslim" terrorists reeeeee

OC is literally home to one of the largest White Supremacist gangs in US

What the fuck was antifa thinking

Fuck off kike you weren't there

>faggot on faggot violence

lel
always entertaining

Hi Antifa

You have to go back to aipac rabbi

>Flying the German flag
Inaccurate comic

if you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch

like this

>All red states are poor as shit.
Texas isn't poor. In fact a lot of red states aren't. I see lots of new york and cali tags here. People are moving along with businesses in droves. Enjoy your buddys cock. NY and cali have pension liabilities in the billions. Keep on smoking the liberal pole. Canuck fag.

Outside my usual stomping ground but if they come South of Oceanside they are in trouble.

day of the rake is coming don't let your guard down

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/25/23/3EA2410A00000578-4349390-image-a-74_1490485708797.jpg

good dog

Don't you know what are overcompensators? How can obese men and circumcised leaders have big dicks? Enjoy the estrogen

much okay, such hunger for more commie fags
is he /ourdoggo/ lads?
audibly keked
>tfw doggo now has taste for antifa scum
>tfw his hunger will not be satiated on just one faggot
is this real?
nice try german cuck shill. us centipedes will never crumble to communism like you cucks. enjoy muhammeds dick
>the btfo brigade
WEW LADS
wouldnt have it any other way
is he confirmed jewish? i know many based jews who are trump supporting centipedes, lets not rush to judgement
>chortle
antifa scum, get the fuck out of Sup Forums. die in a fire. you social marxists will never defeat us. its gonna be a long 8 years
fuck off CTR leaf bitch. we stand behind anyone who fights libshits and muslim commies like you

nice

yeah I actually started to feel bad for that guy, he took off his mask and apologized and everything.

Day of the Bible is coming for you mercantile babylonian shart machines

they are in jail probably so I don't think they will be in Oceanside brother

lmfao he only apologized because he got exposed

fuck off cuck I bet you're an athiest

I bet we didnt burn the pink house. Whoops!

No ome cared who he was untill he took off the mask.

100% This

true, I was praying someone would just knock him out tho.

No sympathy for communists.

>is this real?
Yes. I've been posting it all over Sup Forums because the Chromebook I've got doesn't have the processing power to even make maga edits.
>smaller version, without the sticker.

You love rabbi too much. He's a commie but you dont care. Love your proxy. Bitch ass

Reminder that atheists are NOT /our guys/

o-ok

Good, people don't like nonsense at the beach, and if they were real locals they would respect that.

You are goyim. You are duped. All of this is big time sinning

this just further shows how GODLESS liberalism is

this the march was peaceful for hours before the (((antifa))) showed up even Mexicans were just being debated

>more Muslims voted Trump than Atheists

hmm...

Please tell me Jersey isn't filled with kebabs, pakis and nogs.

Its not, yet.

There's only 20 km between us so it wont be hard for kebabs rapefugees to come here when you go down.

antifa not so tough after being arrested

Fat guy in black coat tells a diff story. What lying bastards.

twitter.com/frankjtristan/status/845736153969942528/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://therightscoop.com/brawl-breaks-out-between-trump-and-anti-trump-protesters-in-huntington-beach-ca/

Driving down to this, I saw about a half dozen Antifas standing on the side of the road with Commie flags and t-shirts and masks out in front of the travel lodge. Then I saw a bunch surrounded by ten times or more Trump supporters. Missed any fighting though.

Orthodox proves once again it is the most based religion

the trump supporters weren't even arrested It was all in self defense of course they are going to try to spin a different story after they show up to riot

>Polls are fraufelant unless they confirm my beliefs

>Proportions don't exist
A few great Christian intellectuals in this thread I see.

Of course Christians are intelligent, why else would the most Christian countries be so successful? Countries like: East Timor, Samoa, Hair, Papua New Guinea, Zambia, Ecuador, Mexico, Congo, Brazil, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Bahamas, Kenya, Nicaragua, Central African republic, Angola, Ghana and many more fantastic white countries with high IQs

Holy shit, Ahmed, you are beyond delusional. Feel glad that you're wholly responsible for the downfall of Europe once again.

LEL

Commie scum on the run

Orange County doesn't fuck around. I think it's one of the last conservative strongholds in southern california.

Antifa are the real fascists. Kind of ironic.

STOP RESISTING!!!!!!!

Look at your one you fuckin cuck, is a fucking disgrace lol