Sup Forums makes these people seem completely subhuman. Is there video of an intelligent abo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbtWDJZN9sE
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
youtube.com/watch?v=tqg9L1QHL8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tkvgFUZZ2ds
youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl3NOoT7Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyqTPHWZyOw
youtube.com/watch?v=cMzpcTbJF-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&feature=youtu.be&t=1m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quit cherry picking with your pictures, most Abo queens are beautiful

>beautiful

what did he mean by this?

Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords is half Abo and he's hilarious.

I meant what I said. just face it, you've just generalized a historically marginalized group to make you feel better about stomping all over their culture.

The aboriginal woman is stout, well-made in her shapely stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

>intelligent abo

Mexican intellectuals

OP IS ANTI-ABO QUEEN SHILL

watch out. this aussie cunt has a proxy and he's trying to leave you with the impression that aboriginal women are generally unattractive. this couldn't be further from the truth.

You posted a girl with some abo blood in her. Like American that talk about being Indian when they're only an 8th Cherokee. Post a pure blooded abo now.

but that's not an abo

that's a mixed breed woman, probably abo and white.

next?

The only somewhat intelligent abo i've seen or any other Australian has seen on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbtWDJZN9sE

By intelligent I mean he can string coherent sentences together. I don't actually know how intelligent he really is, but even that puts him above 99.9% of Aboriginals

Ummmm nah he's moar-reee

They are more based than europeans. Probably inevitable at 3 percent

another mixed breed

you prolly trolling us, posting mixed breeds instead of full abos

I have only pics of a lean abbowoman.

That cunt beat his wife and a random kid while doing a school talk

or just proving the point ironically

youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U

Don't really get the abo bashing on here.
Yeah there are shit ones and even ones that hate whites.
Thing is you can spend your entire life here and have nothing to do with them.
Some of them are the most peaceful people you'll ever meet more interested in having a bbq and fishing than anything else.
They are objectively less of a pain in the ass thsn immigrant groups.

only smart one to have ever lived senpai

implying this is hot
jeeeez dude are you retarded ???

>Give me your big anglo cock Sup Forums. No one has to know what you do to my abo boipucci every night.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqg9L1QHL8Y

based

All the good qualities in mixed Abos come from the white side. It's just proof of white superiority and nothing else.

Pretty impressive actually

I was told by an Aussie one time is that due to years of resource scarcity, the Aborigines developed creative ways how to fix things and make culture (digeridoo and their X-Ray paintings are fucking insane).

The Ausfag said this is called "dead reckoning"

Actually, they do have quite a specific kind of memory which white kids can't match
youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4

I think we shouldnt be so quick to mock them, think about it , they are perfectly adapted to a desert environment. That absolute memory for location and detail is what they needed to evolve, much more than they needed a large verbal capacity. Also, at some point in their ancestral family tree they must have been more technologically sophisticated. They got to Australia after all, making them a sea-fairing people over ten thousand years ago. And it's thought they may have brought the Baobab tree with them, seems as those trees are found in northern Australia, and Baobab is the only word the aboregene posses that matches another language, tracing their ancestry to south India. Their genes are also found on the southern most tip of south america, where they must have some point accidentally reached.

Pretty fascinating history really, they must have been quite the adventures back in the day.

Friendly reminder that what A. O. Neville did was merciful

Stole me link like the bush mechanics stole me car!

That posture makes me cringe

The only time they are ever attractive is when their blood is so diluted, that they are literally 99% white. Saged

>smash the battery.
>be careful
>melt the lead

holy fucking kek, haven't laughed this hard in months

Holy shit, that is some Homo Erectus tier entertainment right there.

It's the best show, fucking ABC cancelled it.

Ive never met one and im not gonna take some aussie cunts word for it..

I met a couple. They're far less a detriment to society than a lot of whites even.

here comes the AIDF

Abo threads are best threads.

Hardmode: find an intelligent full blooded Abo.

>Sup Forums makes these gas sniffers look like retards, prove me wrong
The gas sniffers are retards.

The only smart abo's are the ones with 15% abo genetics who walk around saying they are abo

hey, mate, don't sleep in the road!

more like 1/8 abo

based on personal experiences from my nigger prof, black people can be as smart as hawkins, or as dumb as rednecks. it simply depends upon the individual.

So consider them a tabula rasa untill you know them well enough to make a judgement call.

Negroes in general can be intuitive, since they live in an economic shit-hole, so they have to be creative with what they do.

See this nigger as proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl3NOoT7Pw

This. Theyre a small enough problem as to be irrelevant. Alot of Australians hate them with a passion, but dont really have any opinion or care about the immigrant groups that are causing us big issues.

Really makes me think

>posting niggers in an abo thread

So what?

That's an attractive mixed breed.

>niggers = abo
amirite or amirite?

they are all black anyways, so its not like there is a difference.

This statement just made me discard your opinion

but how is it wrong user?
they are both black, so there is no conceivable difference.

dis b gud

some of them are aiight
youtube.com/watch?v=vyqTPHWZyOw

yu would thirst to death waiting on those nigger baboons

idk, the abos in Crocodile Dundee didn't seem so bad, also these guys ugly and not even a pure blood

>niggers and abos are equivalent
ban all leaves

this is from the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" kek

>implying because a women fits in with the eurocentric beauty standards that mean she has any white blood

she is 100% aboriginal idiot you obviously have never seen one

Abos are very peaceful and a unique race with about half a million alive. Stop hating on them.

retarded or trolling?

plus the aussie cunts massacred most of the attractive ones to ruin their whole ethnicity. it's like if we massacred only the good looking germans, the most cruel thing you can do.

the point is to find an attractive abo, not a mixed breed, which is not an aboriginal, it's a mixed breed

This cunt has no idea, there is no sure thing as an attractive full blood abo and even still most abos aren't even full blood anymore, we killed off most of them.

Unfortunately not all

lol she's not full abo you dumb low iq tardo

please find me a actual abo and not a mixed breed, which is a different type of human than an abo

HARD MODE: Find a video of an Aboriginal working behind the counter of a fast food joint, that isn't a publicity shot.

Btw, none of those people are abo, I think not even 1% abo. Probably 100% european.

How the fuck did an abo afford a ticket to the US?
There's no chance it's a proxy. The cunts aren't smart enough for that

Fucking this. If you go to the north, even in places which are like >40% abo, you will notice all the workers in town, from an electrician to a mcdonalds worker, are white.

I got served by an abbo at a maccas about a hundred k's north of Sydney. Her nametag said "Suzzy" and she was thick as pigshit.

That's like saying Russian people and British people are both white, so they have basically the same culture, history, and biology.

well i am following by the logic of race based on skin colour.
Black is black, so all blacks are dumb,
white is white, so all whites are smart,
etc.

I'm not an abo obviously, but I think a race that has only 500,000 people deserves a little slack for purely humanitarian reasons.

it would be fairer to describe them as a distinct sub-species of human.

black is black, so most blacks are not as smart as whites
white is white, so most whites are smarter than blacks

understand now?

The Aboriginees are clearly Aryan. Unlike the negro (and like the Indian), breeding an Aboriginee with a White-skinned European, Nord, or Slav will result in the black and distinctly negroid features (broad, flat nose) to disappear.

The sea king theory says that they were brought here as slaves by the Phoenecians (note: not 50000 years ago), their genetic lineage as being from India lends evidence to this theory.

I think I found one smart aborigine (probably freemason?) black panther : youtube.com/watch?v=cMzpcTbJF-4

Maori, not abbo.

would rather kill myself desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

This is a great sampling of the Average abo, not just cherrypicked ugly old ladies or 1/8 abo 7/8 German.

This video makes me sad. So this is just a psa to try to get abos to stop sniffing gasoline?

This is not an aboriginal Australian, this is an African American. "Abos" refers to a native desert race of orcs from Australia. Very similar in appearance to African negros, but around 80,000 years removed by evolution.

so you are saying that in general race stereotypes are right, but not always?

>implying the abos were once majestic elves who were corrupted by evil

>kids singing song about not sniffing petrol

jesus christ. at least they make awesome xray paintings

I'm not a nigger, but gasoline smells REALLY fucking good.
Honestly user, have you ever smelled that shit? It's like what tasting sugar is to the tongue, but with your nose.

> needing to be told not to huff gasoline

catchy tune though.

They walked.

You will get plenty of gasoline on the day of the rake

noel pearson called the ABC racist and doesn't afraid of anything

honestly that shit smells good.
I can see the need for the PSA, since common sense would dictate that good-smelling stuff is good to smell.

gasoline does not smell good or bad imo. problem with getting high on gasoline is that it permanently screws up your brain in a big way. same goes for most solvents.

yeah honestly it does smell good...

wtf im an abo now

>one bike

intelligence is relative. abos have special powers that other races don't. they have excellent visual acuity, they can navigate in featureless terrain, and they can eat things that would make a billygoat puke,

one of our states was selling special petrol that you couldn't get high off because the problem was so widespread

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&feature=youtu.be&t=1m45s

Just listen to the complexity of this Aboriginal musical piece.

yes. if you look up the bell curve for white and black iqs, blacks CAN have a high IQ, its just no where near as likely. this is because of genetics. but there are smart black men in the world to be sure, successful, smart, moral, black men exist.

I seriously doubt the video was made because abos go around sniffing gasoline like it's flowers on a spring morning.

top fucking kek my sides