HOW WILL Sup Forums RECOVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnArvcWaH6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little did OP know I am the hacker known as Sup Forums, and I have taken control of his web camera and snapped a photo of him.
Look at him and laugh

>children who are dumber are also more prejudiced

Wow, stop the presses.

You can be racist and just hate another human being for the color of their skin sure.
But i dont consider it racist to state that black people commit more crime.

Now tell me what the black children thought.

dats raycis yo. nigga hatin crackaz is totally justifiedz yo

Canadian shitposting is becoming shittier.

It is racist however to insinuate that the root cause is black people being inherently or genetically inferior to whites being the reason for it.

>source: their asses

What is the problem though?
It clearly isnt poverty as people quickly jump to say.
It could be because black men are more prone to leaving mothers of their children. It could be because they cannot educate a child properly.
I dont know blacks as well as i know gypsies since no blacks here lots of gypsies here. And we have free elementary and middle school and guess what the gypsies still dont finish either. And in elementary you cannot absolutely cannot fail. In 8th grade right before middle school i asked a gypsie that was in my class how much is 5x5 and they said 30, they are just fucking stupid. And you cannot blame education here because everyone else knew, and if they dont care about education that just confirms my claim that they are fucking stupid as shit.

>children

what are they like 4? these kids can barely establish that they shouldn't be screaming like little fuckers in public

Yet prejudice is also the most logical conclusion.

How do you reconcile this fact?

But there ARE genetic differences between blacks and whites.

It's almost a shame if intelligence is genetic.

>cripplechan filename
sup leftypol

Good studies good studies, how come there are so many more people that are black in jail tho?

kek

While many issues are certainly too complex and dynamic for stupid people to logically deconstruct and make a sound judgement on, in the case of race, even a baby knows to avoid the colored babies, and even the dumbest person will find themselves prejudiced based on race.
This means that you can make up some convoluted nonsense that sounds reasonable to moderately intelligent people, that goes completely unheeded by the unintelligent, and properly debunked and outsmarted by the intelligent.
Faggot

prejudice based on experience is logical, children likely do not have enough experiences to justify any prejudices they might hold

kids are scared of snakes and dangerous animals. how many generations do you think it takes for them to be scared of niggers?

>prejudiced children take things at face value
Who knew

niggers haven't been apart of white society long enough for us to have developed biologic instinctual prejudice.

This is why

>You should use your senses to come to conclusions as long as they aren't racist

Goddamn niggers, knew it all along.

this has nothing to do with racism, ALL children get this wrong until a certain age.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnArvcWaH6I

>those dimensions
>same volume

scientists have installed instinctual fear into rats within 1 generation
to say niggers havent been around enough is dumb

Obviously the glass on the right holds twice as much water. Whoever did this is retarded.

I'm part black and part jew with a 120 IQ score and I'm racist as fuck
People who never lived near blacks shouldn't have the right to talk about racism