How damaging will not getting healthcare done be to the rest of Trump's agenda...

How damaging will not getting healthcare done be to the rest of Trump's agenda? Is the Muslim ban and the wall still happening? What about the tax cuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/ask-a-black-man-about-the-queen-of-spades-tattoo.368789/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking disgusting whores...

pro tip any spade on a women or toe ring or anything just run and dont look back

Who cares. MAGA

what do those tattoos mean?

they be blacked, matey

nigger loving sluts

everything is finished, how can anyone recover from starting 0-1?

Reported this disguised cuck thread.

The whole point of electing him was getting rid of Obamacare. There are literally no other reasons.

Nope, SCOTUS picks was the number one reason.

I had hoped he would bring us closer to universal healthcare. Instead he managed to push out a turd that was worse than Obamacare thanks to the far right.

What a dumb bitch

Wrong. For me, the main reason to support Trump was lower taxes. That is the most important thing for me.

What does it typically symbolize? I think I missed something.

I voted for him so that globalism is defeated

I find it erotic and a challenge to maintain these chicks

>toe ring
Nigger I haven't seen a toe ring since 1998

Think about it, user

This guy gets it

Also this

Rather them do nothing than pass another stupid bill. The wall is coming and even if not Trump has changed climate where fewer are entering. we'll get tax cuts. Already running a surplus, got pipeline, and deporting tacos. Trump. Awesome.

OK, I qet the spade/Queen tat but what does wearing a toe ring supposed symbolize?

plenty of other reasons.
>stack the courts with super conservatives
>build wall
>shut down immigration as much as possible
>get rid of muslims
>get rid of illegals
>reform taxes
>get rid of IRS
>get rid of EPA
>Hillary to never hold office ever again
if he does ANY one of those, I'll be happy. He's already accomplished Hillary not being president.

>dont look back
Lord knows they don't

...and so much THIS.

they branded themselves to let everyone else know to avoid them and leave them to their domestic violence and probable death

None of this shit is happening, you all got kek'd

That they've discovered what every white woman eventually will

honest question. Why the fuck would anyone want the EPA gone?

It's a crony agency used like a cudgel to legally bully patriotic companies and private citizens by hitting them with bullshit sanctions, and if necessary actually fuck the environment up as much as the can to either drive people off the land or justify their run away budgets.

This pic, why? kek

thecoli.com/threads/ask-a-black-man-about-the-queen-of-spades-tattoo.368789/

BTW, I just reversed image searched the pic, I ain't a nigger forum member

Why is it so bad they are tattooing themselfs with that. and when the tides turn we know who to Remove from the genepol and society

We will never ever pay for that wall jajajjajajajajaja