Australian with an Automatic

I have an old M1 my father gave me from before the buyback
AMA

Why are you such a cocksucking poofter?

>coming from a place where the cops can't have guns
wew

Oh, so that terrorist shot himself then. Lmao, shut the fuck up cuckboy. You aren't even allowed bb guns in cuckstralia. Surprise, surprise. The prison colony became a police state. You're a pathetic joke. Bow down before our queen, bruce. Bow down.

Post the serial number, and your home address

One of your officers was killed because he was unarmed. The other ran.

Isn't that a semi-auto?

The other shot him, cutlet

You can get any gun that isn't a semi-auto legally you cuck.
Meanwhile, Britbongs get charged for having plastic spoons, or stopping Mohammed from raping their wives.
Pathetic cucks give their Police pepper spray and expect them to be able to deal with the migrant hordes.
You cucks had to call in the SWAT team to deal with one dude, LMAOing at your life

Big talk from a man "half-way" across the world.

The other ran to get help. He was shot by a plain clothed officer. The face of British domestic enforcement is toothless.

Big talk from a couple of meme countries that are still subjects of the Queen of England. Topkek. You lads make me laugh.
Shut your fucking mouth you worthless spic mongrel fuck. Actual white countries are talking here.

take your trip off, nigger

>subjects of the Queen of England
Only on paper, "friend".

You'd best be careful, before you're labelled a "muham'mad'".

What ethnicity are you, by the way? It feels to me like you don't really respect the spirit of the commonwealth.

Nah.

Irish

Oh I understand why your mad now, your the only country left in the world that still gets cucked by Britain top kek

You probably should've just kept quiet, in that case.

Two nanny state serfs nannying each other. lol

Last I checked Queen Lizzie wasn't my head of state, cuckboy. Lmao, go sniff some petrol you inbred faggot.
Shut the fuck up, yank lite.

How's that civil war going, by the way?

Can't believe you're just as bad as the moooslims.

>Australians are inbred
>Irish people are so retarded that if you remove potatoes from their diet they all die
kek

>be irish
>speak english

t. Quebec
Yeah, Australians ARE inbred. Can't wait until the chinks diversify your genepool.
>be Ausgaylian
>Speak Chinese

>t. Quebec
That's a negative.

Why are you posting smug frogs?

You're very bad at this.

Even the Francophones think you're awful.

(No one likes you because your attempt at "banter" is so awful that even the Gods weep.)

>tfw no aussie boipucc

Why are you replying to me, chink? Haven't you got a mosque to pray at? Lmao, fuck off muahemmed.

Why is your flag British, bitch?

Because I'm in Britain? Lmao, daft cunt.

Oh good, so you're not Irish?

You're just a Brit? You speak with a British accent?

Better drink some tea and eat some biscuits chap.

Why did you act like an Irishman, and then backpedal when challenged?

Ooops, wrong post. You know exactly who I was talking though, I'm sure. :^)

califag with an M1 Carbine and garand I had shipped to my door. Fuck off Ausfailia.