Did He Have a Point Pol?

I personally find it hard to defend Trump from the vision that the founding fathers set in place. It really rubs my almonds together.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/obama-could-learn-from-thomas-jeffersons-1801-response-to-muslims-during-the-barbary-coast-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>virtuous

Muslims have no virtue.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/obama-could-learn-from-thomas-jeffersons-1801-response-to-muslims-during-the-barbary-coast-war

Muslims and Africans aren't persecuted in their nations.

They are the ones doing the persecuting.

>muslims
>virtuous

hahah rekt

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, Muslims, and later Asians.

Fuck off kike!

The only thing I support about Donald Trump is his efforts on exposing and arresting pedophiles. I believe if we can actually start clamping down on pedophilia and human trafficking, a lot of the world's problems will finally be able to resolve themselves.

t. owned slaves and set up a white men only government

Your "funding fathers" were degenerate libtards. If they were alive today, they would welcome the West's descent into marxist insanity.

2pbp

Compare Locke to Marx and then go back to squatting, gopnik

...This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free WHITE PERSONS of good character.

Such slander about the founding fathers will not be tolerated on my watch. You best run off and worship Ivan the Cuckrible or whatever leader your shit nation reveres and down another handle of vodka, because you don't know shit about the US, fagboy.

He meant Europe. There's a tradition of American Presidents and in fact leaders of Western nations discussing "mankind" or the "world" and meaning Europe and N. America exclusively. Another example would be Wilson's idealism at Versailles. When he advocated self-determination and an equitable adjustment of colonial claims he was referencing the European theater. He didn't give a damn about Africa or Asia which is why those people were so disappointed.

Oh boy here it comes

He was talking about the oppressed people under British ruling class you fucking wanker

Don't talk to Russia like that you complete and utter faggot

We will never be as great as Tsarist Russia was, and we will never be as white as them

>virtuous
That rules out pretty much everyone the liberals want to import.

At least put some effort into your bait Ivan

Mugabe did nothing wrong.

not sure if mexicans are persecuted, maybe virtuous, except for the illegal ones. the wall is to stop the illegals.

all muslims are persecuted. they live under sharia for fuck's sake. but they've been brainwashed so bad, they like it. it's nice to see that so many second generation muslims are becoming non-secular.

>virturous
Virturous to him and people in those days only extended to Europeans.

The debate was whether we should immigrate people from just England or Europe as a whole. Suggest immigration from anywhere else(with the notion of citizenship) and you would be laughed out of a room.

The trick with the founding fathers is to replace "mankind" or "humanity" etc with "white". It makes more sense, especially considering they all owned slaves.

yeah so if whites dont give a fuck about non-whites why should non-whites give a fuck about whites.

youre just an asshole driver who gave up his parking spot.

The tragedy of western culture and politics is how no one is allowed to ask the question, "Who is better than us? Who is more enlightened, tolerant, open minded, etc... than we are?" We shouldn't give a damn about non-whites because non-whites don't really give a damn about us. Western(white) countries built the "Third" world. We showed them what civilization meant and as soon as we left, what had been built collapsed. This collapse is continuing today.

> Western(white) countries built the "Third" world. We showed them what civilization meant and as soon as we left, what had been built collapsed.

nah, you guys just went around mugging people for shit and built just enough to extract what you needed.

most of the hard dirty work was done by the non-whites, and civilization is subjective.

Muslims that go to western countries think spreading Islam is a civilizing mission.

For the past 500 years every invention or idea of significant worth or merit has come out of the West. I don't deny the third world had resources the West needed to fuel it's upward surge, but who would have been more lenient and liberal in it's treatment of the natives? What massacres and barbarism did occur are mere anecdotes in an era of colonial expansion that was more benign, peaceful, and benevolent than any other in history.

That couldn't be further from the truth, the European powers in fact spent more money on development of their colonies than the amount of value they derived from them, look it it up faggot, third world apes benefited from colonization at our expense, go read some Thomas Sowell and come back to me

fpbp

>t. Gopnik trash
I wish Mccarthy was still here

Man I hoped that blacks, muslims, jews and other ethnicities would be virtuous too. Too bad at least 90% of them should not be qualified to immigrate here.