Elite globalists and pedophilia: the next stage of human evolution

Sexual preferences obey a class/race hierarchy.

Subhumans, niggers, low tier whites etc. are attracted to fat butts and hypersexual gynoid fat distribution.

Asians and whites are more attracted to breasts and upper body features.

As we age, sexual interests go from childlike to overtly sexual. I was only attracted to cute faces (age 5), then midriffs (11), then breasts (14), and then butts (early 20s).

Reaching the butt stage earlier means a fast, cheap, r-selected development. Reaching it later, or not at all, means a slower, protracted, and more advanced path.

Superior individuals reach superior outcomes, and it happens that the superior elites have a taste for young children.

Society finds this impossible to understand, in the same way that niggers might find it hard to relate to a Eurasian's preference for a cute face and a mediocre butt. However, "society" occupies a mostly inferior position, in the same way that niggers do wrt Eurasians.

I can't really find myself sexually attracted to anything under the age of 16 or so, but it seems like a younger preference is an obvious step in the advancement of human evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

menghublog.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/brain-size-iq-and-racial-group-differences-evidence-from-musculoskeletal-traits/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have tit men been proven gay yet?

Just another degenerate american

Also breasts are just a pseudo ass. Breasts just look like big butt cheeks

Wow this made too much sense.

Really?

Idk how you guys come up with this shit but I applaud you.

Are you calling argentina white?

Can't tell if serious, but this is honestly very obvious to anyone with half a brain who actually thinks about it for a second. Surprised it's so controversial here.

K selected does not imply that you have to be white.

theres nothing wrong with being an ass man faggot

the fuck is this shit? because i like asses im a nigger?

Ignore the pseudo ass lovers

How did they get North Koreas statistics?

Iceland wtf you had one job

No I was. It's apparent to anyone with any experience at all that mouthbreathers and niggers are generally ass men(if that map doesn't already prove it). Just as a layman it makes perfect sense to be attracted to breasts as we evolved more. Never thought about extrapolating that to the whole pedo/underage shit though.

>the fuck is this shit? because i like asses im a nigger?

objectively, yes.

You are more nigger-like in your sexual preferences, and this most likely carries over in some degree to your other mental faculties.

The girl you posted doesn't have a nigger-tier ass though.

that's nig

>asian countries like boobs
>their women are flat

???

wait so is it liking asses or liking nigger asses (shelves)

i prefer a nice shaped ass to nice tits, if i had to choose one or the other. have you ever seen a woman with big tits and no ass? looks fucking horrid.

Have you ever seen a woman with a fat ass and flat tire tits? That isn't exactly great either.

The older I get the more I'm attracted to hips. I want child bearing hips.

Happy to live in one of the states shaded blue... obsessing over asses is nigger-tier.

Small tight butt>ghetto booty
Firm shapely breasts>milk sacks

Sure thing dumbass.

That's why they like big tits Pablo, it's exotic to them.

Interesting, I spent the majority of my life in Iowa and I have the boobs preference

The pedo stuff is just the logical conclusion of this trend, when you take it to one extreme. Niggers are hypersexual, Eurasians less so, and the only thing less overtly sexual than Eurasians are children.

I also think it demonstrates the impact of environment. When you ignore the black factor, the main thing they have in common is a lack of stability and order, and high uncertainty. Perhaps anglo and scandi nations have their social order more fucked up than the rest of Europe lately. Also worth considering the impact of paleo-Euro genetics (higher in scandi and SE europe, just like the butt preference). For SE Europe, west Asian genes might be responsible as well.

Friendly reminder that liking a female with big hips and subsequently nice ass subconsciously means she would bear children and do it efficiently and is a more desired partner. Man children and mommy issue faggots are "tit men", and those who abuse the innocent serve against the True Creator or source in a bind for temporary worldly power and any other answer is an attempt in justification. Be a man, build a family, be fruitful and multiply and learn what it is to truely love and raise your vibrations.

a leaf not shit posting. very refreshing.
nothing like a nice tight ass. ghetto booty is gross and full of cellulite. most likely the bitch cant even wipe good enough.

Obviously nigger asses are worse, but I think asses in general fulfills the trend as well, maybe not as strongly.

I would say that "liking ass" correlates pretty well to "liking nigger ass", though.

I can't imagine there are many ass fetish guys who explicitly prefer flat, toned butts like you and shun big round ones.

You realize we can all see your post ID? GTFO butthurt nigger.

>tfw Egypt and Argentina are whiter than ameriga and Romania

Elites just fuck kids cause they get off to doing shit "the filthy masses" can't.
It's like paragliding. Only they're just diddling kids. It's pathetic.

>You realize we can all see your post ID

And where the fuck did I say you couldn't pedo nigger

>liking a female with big hips and subsequently nice ass subconsciously means she would bear children and do it efficiently

pelvic width =/= hips and ass

Asian women have the widest hips, followed by whites, and then blacks.

Notice how that's a totally inverse correlation with butt size.

Also, having do things with fewer resources = inferior genes. Genes that evolved in times of privilege (easy access to food, few predators, stability, etc) are superior.

This is paranoid schizophrenia + an obsession with blacks and pedophilia

kys betacuck. Skinny women are marketed to whites by jew media while the thicc ones are marketed to blacks. The whole reason modern whites are pussies is because their dads fell for the 60s-2000s skinny girl meme (pushed on them by jew media) and now their kids are marching with black lives matter

>And where the fuck did I say you couldn't pedo nigger

I assumed you didn't know because you kept spamming butthurt ad hominems in my thread.

Instead, it turns out that you have no social or self awareness. Just another trait you share with nigs.

Well, the pedo aspect of my post hinges upon the assumption that elites desire children at a rate higher than the average population.

Unfortunately, we'll never see data that could substantiate or invalidate that assumption.

Look at these niggers

Interesting thesis. Please define what is a superior individual (traits). Why do superior individuals favor preteens for lovers and sexual release (evolutionary hypothesis and survival advantages).

Child sex was very widespread in Classical Greece and the Roman Republic (as was child sacrifice).

What a primitive and backwards culture. You should chase skinny man-jawed women like those pure aryan SWEDES

Your sudo intellect bullshit escapes me, wanna know how I KNOW your a perma virgin,
>> Asians have the widest hips,

Lmao kid ive banged a gook or two in my day and I promise you they don't, also dont confuze ass SIZE with having a shapely and nice rear.
Tldr; stop analyzing shit and be a man, start a family before its too late.

Trips dont lie, das hot af and kek knows :^) OP BTFO

>North Korea

So the five North Koreans with internet are niggers

A superior individual is one that accumulates material resources (money) more easily.

Via the interaction of neoteny, IQ, and wealth accumulation, we can say that people of higher social status tend to prefer more neotenous, and less hypersexual features.

If the whole "elites love fucking children" meme is true, it would simply be another instance of this trend, where people with the very highest social status in society prefer the least sexual-looking beings.

Source: my ass

You're a fucking moron OP

And how many of those affluent people are jews? Being a "gentleman" is worth nothing in this day and age, ESPECIALLY if you're white.

breasts are for babies, ass for men

The members of the ruling elite have internet, there is even like three steam users in the true Korea.

>objectively
>conflating correlation with causation is objective

Honestly, if you actually believe this, it says more about you intelligence than sexual nieces ever could.

Your future.

I am one of the 1%. I make more money than probably 99% of people on this board. Pedophiles should be mercilessly slaughtered.

Quality thread. 10/10.

Here's an alternative explanation: in societies where women have larger butts (on average) men will develop a preference for butts.

Same for breasts in societies where women have larger breasts on average.

We may want to calculate the breast : butt ratio across societies and see whether it correlates with preferences.

Why do they prefer the very young for sexual partners? What is the cause?

If it was lack of interest in pregnancy there a far less illegal methods.

Fuck you people.

This post is unacceptable. Op should be fucking executed, even if he's trolling.

and shall we explore the preference for tits of men who were breast fed vs not?

This. This is so damn obvious. Big butted people will probably enjoy bigger butts. So if op had a brain rattling around somewhere he'd realise he either needs to disprove that claim or find a correlation between ass size and intelligence.

Agreed, get the rope.

Maybe child pussy has heroin in it. I dunno I'll never find out.

dicks>butts>boobs

get on with times you niggers

Huh? I am asking a question about his thesis.

BTW, if you deem certain questions as unacceptable you do not belong in an area men congregate. Stick to highly censored woman-safe discussion groups.

Only on Sup Forums will you find autists that legitimately believe they are superior because they prefer tits to ass.

I'd rather the latter, but some combination of the two is ideal.

>can't spell "pseudo"
>hurr you're a virgin
>what is the difference between bone and fat distribution

Christ, it's like you guys really are niggers.

menghublog.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/brain-size-iq-and-racial-group-differences-evidence-from-musculoskeletal-traits/

Dennis Rodman?

Yea, notice something about all the tit countries. It's not that they are 'superior', it's that they are cucked countries that barely procreate. Waist-hip ratio, which usually means a larger ass (with small waist), indicates fertility and capacity for child birth. The countries that prefer ass are the non-cucked countries that still breed at levels that can maintain their populations. Men who prefer tits are infantile in their mind, a holdover from their infancy when they were likely deprived breastfeeding. That, and the cultural and environmental indoctrination, leads to this pathetic notion, and you honestly believe you are superior.

This has nothing to do with being superior, instead shows how cucked you all are. You act all traditional and verbally devalue women, but that's because you are bitter, not because you grew up knowing and believing better.

Nigs and spics go crazy for a big fat ass. Doesn't even matter if there's a Michelin tire right about it. Funny, at a young age I noticed the connection between intelligence/class and preference for upper/lower body features. As young as 16 I noticed this.

This down to the fucking letter

Go away podesta. Memes aside, do you have any proof of you being in the 1%? ie you next to a bunch of gold, you next to your mansion, you next to a family member in the rothschilds.

Na, we're not talking about waist:hip. Thing is r-selectors don't give a shit about the overall health of the mother so a big ass is enough to give a brown/black woman high value on its own.

OP BTFO without mercy holy shit.

because youth turns out to be superior. Humans are relatively much more neotenous than other primates.

Eurasians are relatively much more neotenous than Africans.

Northern Europeans are more neotenous than Middle Easterners.

they barely procreate because of birth control, you dumb autist.

yeah, there's a distinction between waist hip ratio (the optimal for women is around .7) and fat asses.

the nigger-type asses I'm talking about stick out a lot backwards, or have waisthip ratios much lower than .7

What if I like tight athletic bods

Except the ass preferrers are more deprived of breast feeding, retard

You're trying to tell me that Chinese and Indian and European mothers don't breastfeed, and African and European American mothers do? GTFO LOL

BENT

Source: OP's ass

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nigger.

I'd love to see what you look like

you first. timestamp required.

So are you suggesting that evolution of the human species will develop sexual attraction to those who are yet to develop their reproductive system? So basically evolving to prefer the extinction of the human race?

Op is just a pedophile who is trying to justify it with his pedophiles are actually superior delusions. Plus he has a nigger fixation.

You know that this graph isn't completely one sided right. A country like Britain could be like 51% boobs and 49% ass.

It just means you've evolved past a 7 year old's taste "Holy crud! Look at those bouncy boobiez!" Fuck off

Being a paedophile allows men to take and then shape a mate which is a clear survival advantage in this world of feminists and casual cuckolding. Just because they don't currently have the ability to give birth doesn't mean they wont grow up.
Physical attraction naturally gives way to trust if the relation develops in a healthy manner so the fact that the woman is no longer in his strike zone matters less than the new fact that she is the mother of his children and doesn't have the unfortunate mental disability that plagues modern women.

If the world was a little bit less fucked up then it wouldn't require primitivism to solve it but when it's got to this point naturally the best solutions are to trash the place and start over.

>Superior individuals reach superior outcomes, and it happens that the superior elites have a taste for young children.

Good. Very Good.

Agreed 100%. The problem with this is, you're trying to tell people how they are, not how they perceive themselves to be. If it's something they don't like, they won't listen. Even if it's true.

Example below:

> the fuck is this shit? because i like asses im a nigger?

He's not even attempting to use proper grammar. This is something niggers willfully ignore because it's "easier" (lazier) to just avoid doing it than to take the extra few seconds to think out a coherent sentence and attempt to type it legibly.

He will probably continue to deny this to himself as well as everyone else, but laziness is a trait niggers share as well as this user. He's more like them than he probably realizes. He won't change though because he won't acknowledge it and will never take the time to better himself.

tl;dr

I agree with you user (OP).

>Asians and whites are more attracted to breasts and upper body features.

Then why does iceland like butts?

Yeah, nah fuck off pedo.

Iceland is the most liberal shithole in the world. The only positive thing I can say about it is that they have got so deep into their liberal dreamworld that they have forgotten that places outside of Iceland exist therefore making diversity something that they don't actively chase.

I didn't really mean the literal sense of evolution, which is value-neutral. I meant evolution as in "advancement". If Africans outbreed everyone on earth, you wouldn't call Africans more "evolved", even though it's technically true.

Advancement of any animal coincides with a preference for the more neotenous, less sexual.

In humans, Eurasians are less fertile and sexual than Africans. They are also less aggressive, emotional, more intelligent, and attentive.

In birds, K selected birds like the dodo and elephant bird were less fertile and had a lower adrenal response. They did not have as strong of a fight/flight response, because they evolved in the absence of predators.

What this tells us is that in an environment devoid of high stress (a predator-free island, or a stable wealthy modern society), animals will naturally evolve to be less fertile, and put more energy into a smaller number of births. Presumably, this allows the offspring to use the extra energy/structure for survival and higher order thinking; it can afford to not worry about predators

In a predator-rich environment, the animal must spend a lot of energy constantly fleeing (or fighting) something, and the advanced individuals die out.

The only problem with the birds is that an even more K selected species, us, came in and wiped them out. Had they been more r selected, they would have survived, but they also would have been more degenerate.

Obviously there's a point where less fertility/more energy (AKA more neotenous) reaches a suboptimal point, but it seems that a preference for younger and younger people is going to be indicative of a more and more K selected, high social status, resource gathering type.

You can also see this in wasps: yellow jackets act like nigs and breed like them, normal wasps are in between, mud dauber wasps have the least offspring and the least aggressiveness.

Makes me feel better about being attracted to young girls.

Kek

honestly, this entire thread is reminiscent of how liberals act when you talk about race.

I agree with the grammar complaint. Whites can't spell these days. I think intra-racial dysgenic fertility has had its impact; the niggers of us have already done their excess breeding.

Why are there some smart black people?

I posted a gradient one here

Where is your proof that most elites prefer children?

If a Canadian made this post--day of the rake memes would flourish.

DUMBASS ALERT

Spainglish Commie and the Slav who Truth-bombs his threads to death.

Pizzagate?

The extinction of the dodo perfectly explained why what you're pushing for is dysgenic