What are the tactics of antifa on the street, anyway...

What are the tactics of antifa on the street, anyway? We should collect all the data we can on their behavior during rallies and such. Armament, clothing, tactics, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
icitizennews.net/found-training-manual-used-to-train-protesters-for-large-events/
redalertpolitics.com/2017/01/23/anti-trump-protesters-ruin-muslim-immigrants-livelihood-torching-limo/
itsgoingdown.org/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, trips

check'em and bump

Bumping once more, I thought you guys were into this kinda sheeeiiit.

they are just an unruly mob of physically and mentally weak people who by themselves are capable of nothing
nothing more nothing less

Read olinskys rules for radicals

We are being Ukrained.

>THAT GUY IS A FASCIST! GET HIM!
and away they go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc

They are organized into "affinity groups," which are small cells of people who all know each other and are usually from the same town/region. These affinity groups form into a larger black bloc. Everyone dresses in black clothing to make it difficult for law enforcement to identify individuals. Coordination between affinity groups is accomplished through an echo system where a leader will shout an order that is repeated through the crowd. Antifa will never engage in a straight up fight preferring instead to single out individuals that they can use a numerical advantage against.

Informative. Plz post moar.

there is a real guide going around, on how they are to operate.
i copied it but don't have it on this sys.
they even have training camps they go.
it was posted here on Sup Forums

here is one link
icitizennews.net/found-training-manual-used-to-train-protesters-for-large-events/

They never fight one on one. They gather in packs like the cowards they are and then select their target.

>They never fight one on one. They gather in packs like the cowards they are and then select their target.
this, and it's in their training manual to never go one on one.
and they scout the protest area days before.

>When we smash a window, we aim to destroy the thin veneer of legitimacy that surrounds private property rights … After N30 [30 November], many people will never see a shop window or a hammer the same way again. The potential uses of an entire cityscape have increased a thousand-fold. The number of broken windows pales in comparison to the number of spells—spells cast by a corporate hegemony to lull us into forgetfulness of all the violence committed in the name of private property rights and of all the potential of a society without them. Broken windows can be boarded and eventually replaced, but the shattering of assumptions will hopefully persist for some time to come.

These people are literally larping faggots who encourage the development of a police state by antagonizing the average person with their stupid bullshit

There is some grand irony which you can't make up

redalertpolitics.com/2017/01/23/anti-trump-protesters-ruin-muslim-immigrants-livelihood-torching-limo/

Having seen antifa in action I can tell you their "tactics" when on fairly even numbers is to group up into a very tight mob and attept to start fights by spitting, throwing objects (I had a motorbike helmet thrown at me, lol) and getting as close as humanly possable to you without touching you. When those fail, they will initiate violence themselves and blame the other party.

The best way to deal with this would be to use police tactics. Shield wall up front, grabbers in the back, anyone who comes close gets pulled in and gets the shit beat out of them and then pushed back out after hes to fucked up to fight anymore/gets restrained

Another tactic antifa uses when they face a smaller but tough group is to slowly circle around them and try to either infiltrate or surround. I saw this in Berkeley. The best counter to this is to watch your back and identify anyone who is not part of your group and call them out. They will run and hide back into their main group.

The third tactic antifa uses when they are outnumbered. Basically run up, pepper spray, and run away before the blinded people get you. best counter is to wear sealed googles/masks or just quickly turn around and cover your face when you see them running up. Then grab them, get them to the ground, and take their spray. Fuck them up, then Let them run away in shame.

if you want to see upcoming rallies and them bitch about shit, theres always itsgoingdown.org/.

well this is easy to screw with
>make own affinity group with Sup Forumsacks
>infiltrate
>shout orders to take command of them
>walk them off bridge
>??????
>bees.
>definitely needs to include bees somehow

good to know, we should do this.
print google map images of it too
plan routes
etc. etc.

a way to counter the 2nd tactic is to have two small groups to sandwich those who get behind the original group

similar to this, with the 3rd tactic have flankers smash into them when they do this

for the first option I recommend the "grab-n-drag" technique I learned from watching homeless people fight.
>grab them by the head, not the neck, not the arm, but the head
>kick their legs out
>drag them violently and quickly away
>pick up
>slam on ground

this is a useful site...

i believe kek would be please if a few members of the Sup Forumsis were to make there way over here...

Honestly the best way to beat Antifa is with better discipline. They can't into hierarchy because "horizontal leadership," so if the right were to develop an organizational structure, they could stomp Antifa wherever they showed up regardless of numbers.

According to NIMS, the number of subordinates someone can be expected to reasonably manage is between 3-7. In the military you typically see around 3-5.

If you could form a "fire team" with three of your friends, you could then join with other fire teams to form squads, platoons, etc. depending on the scope of the event. Higher ranking leaders could be voted on prior to the engagement or drawn from a national pool, but your direct fire team leader will always be someone you know and trust.

It would be important for fire teams to practice close order drill and possibly learn further tactics if things appeared to be escalating.

Colors and numbers could be used to identify groups, so you could be able to identify your people in all the chaos. (See pic related)

They seem to use piss poor guerrilla, ambush tactics, and other dirty methods of combat that rely solely on the element surprise. mainly because they cant fight head on.

I would advise a tight nit high alert unit during field operations. Where every man has is watching out for the man next to him.
Using military formations during operations would also have a pychological and moral affect

Armanents will usually be crude melee weapons. That are able to be utilized in cramped environments. they could use anything realy as far as that goes.
Knifes are definite possibility

Clothing is anything to conceal their identity.
Make note of of any one with gloves they could be armed with discreet brass knuckles or another type of knuckle.

I always smile when i see the Nike logo on the side of his helmet. Brings a real "future corporate dystopia" feel to my heart

I think an assault rifle would be a pretty good counter to their tactics.

If it comes to a physical confrontation with one of the CSers, having even a rudimentary knowledge of some form of the martial arts would definitely come in handy.

generally they're armed with clubs and improvised shields/helmets

They don't have tactics. They just zerg swarm you.