Except white ones

>Nothing to Declare on TV
>Asian comes on camera
"Have you go any food"
"No misstarh, i harv noh food"
>bag full of food
Every time.

Best TV show by far.

lmao hell no. Too cucky, idolize blacks, don't even have the respect of their own women.

No, they only look out for themselves and Asian women look at white men as if we're cheap and easy. They basically think we're high IQ niggers, which is ironic because westernised east Asians act about as "urban" and "ghetto," or more appropriately because we're on Sup Forums, they act as nigger as possible.

Basically, no. The only non-European allies are Christian north Africans and west Asians. That's because these people act genuinely white when they migrate here and look genuinely white.

>Idolize blacks

I can assure you this is not true, atleast in East Asia. I went to Korea and they think blacks are disgusting

K-Pop is so niggered it's literally the MTV of Korea. What people say and what's the truth are two different things. Most Asians in Australia are into pop music and pop culture, it's just such a brilliant indication of people not worth your time.

I mean, if you want to pretend blacks are master race, could you at least listen to jazz? Hip hop is the pre-school collage of music. It's just copy/paste music, what's most ironic is it would take a fraction of the time if they learned some rudimentary music theory, just enough to know what a key signature is, instead these people literally search for samples that sound right together, leading to using like key signatures together which inevitably means at least one ke two notes will sound wrong.

This is nigger. I don't want to associate it to an ethnicity, I want it associated to contemporary western anti intellectualism. You're not a nigger because you're black, you're a nigger because you don't even try to use your brain. Thinkin is oppressive, yo.

So, as respectfully as possible, east Asians are niggers. Deal with it.

They will be systematically exterminated with race-specific bioweapons.

I will personally lock several dozen into cages on the street corner when time comes because I know where they live and how defenseless they are.

yes

The Chinese are the only people that know how to deal with the African problem. Whites are far too soft on niggers. If the Chinks colonize Africa, they will keep the nigger population down and crush any resistance with brutal efficiency.

Chinks build bridges, Juden build walls.

Nope, their goal is to exploit and conquer the white race. They want to be like Jews

Only Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea. Fuck the rest of them.

Europe knows. They forgot, but they can remember

Niggers build mud huts

Even if they weren't our ally, I would rather have them invading me than niggers

Niggers and other low IQ subhumans are the people that should be systematically exterminated with bioweapons, not the Asians.

Asians are the only civilized race that is uncucked. If the West falls to shitskins, Asia will keep civilization alive.

anyone who works hard and makes a decent living for themselves. that's a decent person no matter what race.

>whites feel more guilt than other races
>society benefits through mutual trust
>non-guilt feeling peoples immigrate
>parasite off European society
>least cucked whites see this exploitation
>create holocaust
>holocaust then becomes most effective guilt trip in history

There are more pressing issues than the asians.

Asians will be exterminated.

Honorary Asians like japs who make good cars and animes will be spared. We already nuked them several times.

Asian women are brainwashed by the mainstream media to believe whites are the master race.

Asian men are only your ally if you benefit us. If you are of no benefit then there is no alliance.