Charles Darwin liked big nigger asses

From the wikipedia article on the Khoisan people in southern Africa:

>Charles Darwin wrote about the Khoisan and sexual selection in The Descent of Man in 1882, commenting that their steatopygia evolved through sexual selection in human evolution, and that "the posterior part of the body projects in a most wonderful manner".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan#Biology_and_genetic_studies

>Steatopygia is the state of having substantial levels of tissue on the buttocks and thighs.

>Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic found in women of sub-Saharan African origin, most notably (but not solely) among the Khoisan of southern Africa and Pygmies of central Africa. It has also been observed among the Andamanese people, such as the Onge tribe, in the Andaman Islands of the Indian Ocean.

Interesting.

oh, and Sup Forums is a shit forum

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums
but you already knew that, ahmed

Can we figure out what causes it, apply it to the breasts as well, and also give it to white women?

im starting to think most people on here are 14 years old

It's just selective breeding...soon anyone will be able to look like this with genetic modification...should the worst happen to those who put their vessel in the hands of their vanity

how is this at all political? oh ya
>sage

yes, you are correct

So are you telling us he could not lie?

>khoisan
>nigger

Wrong, Bantu's (90% of Africans) are niggers, Khosians had agriculture then they were genocide by Bantu nigger subhumans who did nothing but live in mud huts and fuck their own children.

He also advocated extermination of non-whites. A great man

Most curious. I wonder if this is environmental or genetic; specifically, given the right living conditions, could it be reproduced in a white woman.

It's actually a survival trait, you can transport more children if you have a few in your arms, one on your shoulder and a few standing on your butt.

This kills the no fap

damn that's one hairy pussy

pls post more

English, please

Khosians are not niggers you fucking retard

b-but we're a board of peace

also when will the pol is one person meme ever die?

>MUH DICK

enjoy this from the merchants own stash

elongated vaginal lips is actually a common trait paired with the big butt thing

>can we give it to white women

Yes

>indigenous to africa
>not niggers
pick one, nigger

>he's a homosexual

>he's not even white

You are objectively not (NOT) white if you want that roastie.

Hol' you sayin niggers was egyptians and carthagenians?

they look like niggers and they have an average iq of 56. anything that looks like a nigger or is as dumb as a nigger, is a nigger to me. so a big part of the people posting here are niggers.

Negroid asses store the fat improperly.
Better to have it done better naturally.

He was a degenerate occultist

BIG
NIGGER
ASSES

>darwin
>an ass man

How can one human being have been so right?

>four real teeth
KEK

I just stole this pepe

i guess i agree with him

Why are black women so perfect?

They're so incredibly hot
I desperately want her

Daily reminder that the Bantu exterminated most of the Khoisan.

>give it to white women

tell em to do squats

shieeeet