Was Sup Forums always right wing?

Was Sup Forums always right wing?

Nigger tits has always been Chaotic Neutral.

Sup Forums was liberal when i first got here

not /n/

/n/ was always nazi and libertarian

Always? No.
We are always the opposite side on whatever the norm is.

> imblying every board is Sup Forums

Sup Forums and /lit/ are normie as fuck

No
The left just went way crazy and the pendulum swung the other way

It's always been pro free speech. In the past christian fundamentalists tried to censor everything, now liberals do.

>those two mentally ill boards
>normie

I'd say /fit/, Sup Forums, /jp/

>the pendulum swung the other way

Hillary won the popular vote, while Geert, FPO and One Nation got cucked

we are stay faaaar away from the pendulum swinging

Weebshit detected

Sup Forums was always "right wing" but since it was never serious about anything, everybody just assumed that all the naziposting was just contrarianism and edgy humor (see pic related)

4 chan was always right wing
Sup Forums was always right.

> It's always been pro free speech

this

the modern day left is far from liberal anyways so its a bit of a moot point honestly.

This

No.

I personally believe, that degeneracy and liberal insanity got to such batshit levels at some point that People had enough of it. Also Gamergate etc.

But /jp/ has always had severe autism ever since they got exiled.

Plus, Sup Forums is filled with tumblr.

> the modern left

the left was never liberal

ever since Robespierre, they have wanted to chop the heads off people they disagree with

Nevermind the fact, they 2hu posters were autistic since the beginning.

Left and right are just labels Sup Forums has always been against whoever is currently the biggest cunt.

>the left was never liberal
>ever since robespierre

i mean i get what you meant but you just kinda bullshitted your own argument.

the left was once tolerable, especially compared to todays, if nothing else. even if that was a long time ago now...

I do believe a major cause of this was demographics, besides dubya and sjws and all that jazz
04-08 Sup Forums was mostly visited by 1st world, upper-middle class, urban youth. They were leaning mostly left.
Later on as Sup Forums became more popular, it became more `diverse` hence there was a shift to right. Moreover, left, sjw or non sjw, began to gather in other places, like rabbit or tumbrl

Yeah peoples ideologies change but I would say it is mostly demographics
most of the 12-13 pol browsers were libertarian. for every ex libertarian who turned out to be a statist-nationalist (back then statist was used as an insult lel) you have 5 newfags who were statist from the start and began to browse pol in 15.

People come and people go, rarely they stay more than a few years, besides the few autists like me, and you can see how with each couple of years new blood arrives with new ideologies.

pick very related, back from the time of demotivational posters, could anyone of you say `fuck yeah` to that statement now?

This

>only stay a few years

I wish

Sup Forums has always been counterculture

most, not all
I have been here since 05,but stay and lurk long enough you can see the trends and how they change through time
Another example I love is r9k, it switched from being a more serious Sup Forums, where the pretentious robots called themselves 'gentlemen', to feels&frogs&betas

fucking hell
growing old,

You can be liberal and right wing at the same time

Commie niggers. I've said it before and I'll say it again. They are the weakest link. That is why true worthless niggers will always go communism. Because they want to have things which they do not deserve or earn. Affirmative blacksion is an example of this. Put in place by KIKES and Libtards! AKA the left. They want roaches and they are happy to pay for it as long as it someone else's money. After they have their cut/piece first of course. Then they pat themselves on the back for giving them. Basically WHITE PEOPLES MONEY!

It's BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES!!!

NIGGERS WANT MORE!!!

I WANT BULLETS IN THEIR HEADS ALONG WITH THEIR LEFTIST SUPPORTERS!!!

DIE COMMIE NIGGER! WEAK LINK CHIMPS!

>In the past christian fundamentalists tried to censor everything, now liberals do.

Tipper Gore and the PMRC were Christian Fundamentalists?

>what is millions of illegals and massive vote tampering.

bull fucking shit.

nigger used to be thrown around on Sup Forums more than it is now on Sup Forums

Sup Forums loved sucking Obama's cock at the start because many were so young they thought Bush was bad and all democrats were good and omg Al Gore is an angel but no Bush fucked us reee

Very simple minds.

I remember when r9k was created and it was fun to put new shit in to stop the copypasta. Didnt browse it long. Been here since 06 or 07. Gotta go back and check whenever 7th grade was.

spent a lot of time on /n/ Sup Forums and /fit/

I havent been to Sup Forums in 3 or 4 years atleast

2006 Sup Forums was against the Iraq War and mostly hated Bush, but racism was very normalized and today's Sup Forums is far more anti-racist than it ever was at any point in the past.

If you post a nigger hate thread in Sup Forums today, it will turn into a miniature BLM protest.

>mfw greentext threads about retard stories

A bunch of lefties saying nigger because it felt good, it was anonymous then when they go back IRL they suck Obamas cock. Thats how it was.

The trains board is filled with nazis?

I remember it being left leaning, but more apathetic to politics and/or chaotic. Like most of us were. It was still racist as fuck so what we have here is a progression of the left leaning 15 year olds 10 years later.

You have to understand something, in the early 2000s there were no serious political problems that effected most of Sup Forums's users. This lack of problems bred a very nihilistic attitude, Sup Forums users just wanted to troll people.

Suddenly SJWs start invading video games which redpills a large portion of Sup Forums's userbase, on top of that they go through university and have to listen to the "evil white male" mantra. Now everyone here hates leftists.

Sup Forums still isn't what I'd call right wing though, because so many people here like traps and anime and degenerate shit that normie conservatives don't.

Kek Sup Forums has gotten shit then

Those there now probably dont know what a roody-poo is

Post more Somalia memes. Was the Twitter deleted?

It doesn't matter how much people used the word nigger, hating on Bush was the biggest shit so Sup Forums was pretty damn liberal

Not to mention how the left is trying to censor everything nowadays which is completely incompatible with something like Sup Forums and has caused people to swing the other way

I have a hard time seeing that... this whole site is basically the_donald

No, it has historically been anarcho-libretarian but shifted more right throughout Obama's second term.

Obama ruined a rare opportunity as much as he possible could. With out causing a complete CIVIL WAR! He is a Tom and a FUCKING NIGGER! Hell couldn't be hot enough for that piece of SHIT!

Yeah /k/ used to be the only pro-gun area, now most boards if guns are brought up it'll have a pro-gun poster there to btfo faggots

Of course it is, think about it.

Nope, it's much better now.

Obama was suppose to be our guy

liberal isn't an only left-wing thing

Nigger, what?

I hate you Reddit faggots so much

How do you think they shipped the 6 million?

Bush was always a globalist piece of shit. Jews had him on a leash since his dad was in office.

Democrats founded the KKK, and the left has always been the party of racist bigots and kikes.

Zeitgeist was being passed around like a bottle of Boone's farm in a train yard, nigger.

>back then statist was used as an insult lel

I remember this

Underrated post

It was lolbertarian turned natsox

The elections of the past were literally shit sandwich vs giant turd so posters weren't overly interested in politics beyond hating the iraq war and bush for obvious reasons.

Trump has changed everything. Now we have a genuine good vs evil battle on our hands and the whole site is much more polarized than before.

I don't recall a lot of Sup Forums discussion about the PMRC when it was formed, back in 1985. I think we dropped the ball on that one...

Dubya was trash.

Trump is starting to become trash but hopefully he will wise up and listen to Anne Coulter, who I used to hate but seems like she has evolved.

Eh? He was supposed to be everyone's guy but he is a nigger. Because for whatever reason he chooses it or its chosen for him. Darkies shouldn't run white man countries if they act like niggers and such and do nigger shit. Which him and all the other uppity nigger celebrities did! It was basically a nigger party in the White House for 8 years. With over seas torture, drone strikes, no accountability towards Israel. He got bitch slapped by Ariel. Just an over all fucking god damn pussy ass fucking Rudy fucking Poo NAGGER!

WTF I love McDonald's now

It was full of rural and suburban retards back then and it's full of rural and suburban retards now.

Bullshit, this entire site has become Trump/right wing fans. I can find pol friendly crap on a and asp. Fuck this shit.

>Anne Coulter, who I used to hate but seems like she has evolved.
I know, right? I used to despise Ann Coulter, she was the crazy bitch who wrote entirely in gish gallops--that thing where you say so much wrong shit your opponent literally doesn't know where to begin--and was a full blown wackaloon. Now, she makes perfect sense. Either she changed, or I did.

Michael Savage, I still haven't come around to. I'm still not on his team, but I'll tell you, what I wouldn't give to have been on scene last week in San Francisco when some faggot commie dickhead assaulted him. I would kill for the chance to...well, kill the fucker that pulled that shit. You don't get physical with a damn 74 year old, for fuck's sake.

this. also, in the future whatever resists of trumpism and stays in power will try censoring through whatever method they feel appropriate, and Sup Forums will turn on them

OMG

POL IS TRUTH AND LIGHT

See what blacks don't know is our white skin allows the light to penetrate into our cells on a molecular level. Then that light turns into knowledge. The black dark skin blocks the light. Therefor they are Children of the Darkness and White people are Children of the Light! Gods Light which whites have is knowledge and Power because of our skin!

The old rules no longer apply. Trump and the people are fighting a war against the establishment now.

Things will be different from now on.

I have been following politics since roughly the dawn of the century as soon as I was old enough.

I can confirm and tell, I have never seen something as in the past Year. Old rules no longer apply indeed.

Its a total different time now.

doubt it. I'm sure it all looks new and very exciting but reality is that Trump is just another politician. worse, he'll fuck us the people over with no remorse cause he has no shame.

already sold our browing history. face it, it was a fun ride but it's over.

This is such a bad attempt at shilling I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

WE WUZ LIGHT GODS

>I'm stupid
whatever

That's fucking right.

Whyz doos u tink dat duh Whitey nvhinted cloething! cuz if Whitey went rhound hal dey wit no cloes on. Duh wurld whood probably IMPLODE! Dey whould habzorb all dat light! Nuttin chood stop hum!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! 8)

Dem Whiteys GO round in 100% Egyptian cotton. So duh wurld is safe!

Thank A Whitey Today!

'member when conservatives were the ones trying the no-fun allowed group?
How the fuck did it get to this point anyway, the left has always been delusional but SJWs are something else.

*I forgot to remove "the ones trying" while rewording the phrase

>the left has always been delusiona
No it hasnt. You're retarded yourself if you simply dismiss all left wing politics and ideas as "delusional", stupid monkey.

Sup Forums isn't one guy.

>Sup Forums
Its only Sup Forums now

Sup Forums is ultimately against whoever is for meddling with video games.

Sup Forums's political stance probably hasn't changed much since you got here. It's more that politics in general have changed; a lot of what used to be considered "liberal" is now conservative.