ITS OVER NIGGERS THE JEWS WON

When you read this, you'll be wishing this was fake news!

Micro Cameras No Larger Than Grains of Sand Will Soon Blanket Society… Privacy is HISTORY

Researchers at the Univerisy of Stuttgart have developed a new type of ‘smart dust’ miniature camera smaller than the size of a grain of sand.

Experts say the German camera, created using new 3D printing techniques, will allow scientists to see humans in the most intricate detail than ever before.

Newstarget.com reports: archive.is/XZH97

Experts say the ingenious technique provides sub-micrometer accuracy that enables users to 3D print optical systems containing four lenses. The resulting multi-lens system provides an opportunity to help correct aberration, a condition where lenses fail to bring all wavelengths of color to a single focal point, which in turn may facilitate higher quality imaging from smaller devices, researchers added.

The researchers developed the 3D lenses by blasting a light-sensitive material onto a glass substrate with a femtosecond laser, which has pulse durations shorter than 100 femtoseconds. The material then absorbed two photons that exposed it and crosslinked polymers within the material. The unexposed material was washed using a solvent, leaving the hardened, crosslinked polymer that will then serve as the optical element.

The resulting lens’ diameter measures about 120 millionths of a meter, which makes it easily as small as a grain of table salt. The lenses can go from wide to narrow and may provide low to high image resolutions. Each of the lenses has a specific line of sight – clear at the center, blurry at the sides – capped by a curvature at the end. This mechanism mimics how the fovea, the small depression in the middle of the retina, collects light, and how the brain connects images from both eyes to come up with a single, distinct picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mwq2u
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrZgS-Gvi4
archive.is/gL4RK
gartner.com/newsroom/id/2575515
gartner.com/newsroom/id/3114217
ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelease/first_peek_into_the_brain_of_a_freely_walking_fruit_fly
phys.org/news/2016-06-micro-camera-syringe.html
pi4.uni-stuttgart.de/
vimeo.com/ondemand/chd
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnrEt2fIdZ0aBgPuVF0C_T559YR20eDTc
archive.is/mwXzS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

e innovative method will enable a variety of designs to undergo testing to come up with high-quality images. Researchers also noted that because it is printed in one piece the lens is easier to configure. Any configuration that was designed on a computer can be readily printed and used, researchers stated. The lens can also be printed onto image sensors aside from fiber optics.

The

You dont like curing cancer?

imaging method allowed researchers to print components for optical microscopes measuring 125 micrometers, and attach them to a 1.7m thin optical fiber. The camera at the end of this small endoscope has the capacity to focus on images from a distance of 0.12 in. The entire imaging system fits perfectly inside a syringe needle, which opens possibilities for direct delivery to various organs including the brain. Researchers said future uses of this highly miniaturized camera system may include less-invasive body imaging.

Experts cite initial limitations of the camera

To further assess the various applications of the lens, the developers also printed it onto a CMOS image chip in order to come up with a tiny sensor. Researchers noted that the manufacturing mechanism was fast, and may eventually translate into smaller camera drones. “The time from the idea, the optics design, a CAD model, to the finished, 3D-printed micro-objectives is going to be less than a day. We are going to open potentials just like computer-aided design and computer-integrated manufacturing did in mechanical engineering a few years ago,” said Professor Harald Giessen, from the University of Stuttgart’s 4th Physics Institute.

“Further improvements would include antireflection coatings on the lenses, either by coatings or by nanostructuring; the use of triplets or more lens elements for aberration correction; and the inclusion of absorbing aperture stops. With fabrication times of 1 to 2 hours for one objective lens, cheap high-volume manufacturing is difficult at the moment. However, printing just the shell and a lamellar supporting frame and direct ultraviolet curing can reduce the fabrication time… ” researchers added.

The research was published in the Nature Photonics journal: advances.sciencemag.org/content/advances/3/2/e1602655.full.pdf

archive.is/Mwq2u

if you don't believe this shit will be used as an aerosol to blanket whole swaths of land for the purposes of spying then i can't help you.

>SmartOffice workplace surveillance monitoring brought to you by Comcast
>Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts
>Roberts was born into a Jewish family
Not really surprised are you?

Okay think about this for a second you freak
>millions of cameras
> that means literal terabytes of recordings
The shear number of storage requir d for the recordings would be insane.
Also what happens if they break? You can't bubble wrap everything
> also powering each camera will be an issue
Chill nigga and think

look lurkers you need to post something so this shit doesn't get slid to page 10. people NEED to know this fucking information regardless of white, black, fag, mudslime or whatever. it is critical we fucking get our shit together and stay informed god damn it.

>Things dont need power to run!

not surprised at all. the jews are a curse on humanity and have been since the pharonic era

ok shill except for the fact that if they are in place everywhere the can be activated and recorded as need. why would they store all of it. HOWEVER i have read that they have created a magnetic SUBATOMIC hard drive so the capacity to store info is about to massively explode

>source?

fuck off and search it yourself, im not here to hold your hand nigger

>Small ass cameras cost a shit ton to make
>Swaths of little cameras would be impossible to monitor
>No way to power them when out in field
>Possibility that you would lose thousands of them, costing a ton of money
>Possibility that affected area doesn't hold an any useful information

Sup Forums is actually retarted

They are 3D printing micro lenses, not entire cameras. The rest of the camera still has to abide by the physical limitations of current electrical design. There has to be a power source, memory, enough of a processor to handle image capture and transfer, and the circuitry to everything to work and get the correct amount of power.

You could probably do this in the size of a rice grain if you only needed to take one picture and relied on some sort of external reader to power the antenna for image transfer.

But no way is all of that going in a grain of sand.

Ok. What you thinks gonna happen with semi-secretive unknown mass survailence

at that scale they could power by a crystal at the Schumann freq just like unpowered/selfpowered crystal radios.

It was scary when I first read started reading, but then common sense kicked in:

>dust gets blown away
>actual grains of sand are basically rocks, not hi def cameras
>having to manage something like a few thousand cameras deployed almost instantly

What is solar power
What is rich motherfuckers who run countries

This was a slide a post 100%
Just becuase your small brain can't fathom this tech. Being abused doesn't mean it won't happen.

power can be solved like here information transfer can easily be done through quantum entanglement just like the radios the chinese have.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GET OUT OF SHILLING AGAINST THIS CVCKS. OH THATS RIGHT YOUR A BUNCH OF KIKES

>shill
I'll ignore that fallacy
>they have no such device that can hold that much
> still need to power each and everyone whether they are off or on. Le batteries won't work either because they wouldn't hold a charge

Cameras these small will not be able to be mass manufactured for a very long time. Plus every lawyer in America would lick his lips at the thought of some illegal photography. Seriously we have rights. Maybe our government isnt the most transparent one ever but it does have people in it and like Snowden did if people feel that something is wrong they will leak it

>Oh look, we have billions of hours of footage form billions of cameras, most of which landed in a field. Time to swath through it all so we can find useful information!

LURKERS do you see all these slide posts???? THEY don't want this information to propagate. THEY win if YOU don't post SOMETHING.

>slide posts
>everyone's bumping the thread
Kys

Dude nano cameras, means they have the tech to make nano wings for them.
Stop belittling this shit. It's serious

>slide posts
I'm not even saging this thread you fuck head.

That is pretty fucking wild I will confess. This modern world is so fucked.

>A exists surely B must exist
What sucks is that I share this lovely domain with fools like you

Jews won
>german camera.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

WE HAVE NO RIGHTS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD YOU BLIND ASS FOOL

Guess I'm done picking my nose in public.

>Roberts
>mfw these kikes are stealing our WASP names
fucking cunts.

If you are in a witch hunt there's no stoping you, just remember Mccarthy.

It's very practical for survelliance, and you aren't going to convince that they aren't prone to expend money in survelliance.

>nano wings
Thanks for the kek user.

>BLINDLY FOLLOW OR YOU'RE A SHILL!!1!

Imagine a camera fly though. This could be serious business user.

Also op I hope you know those cameras were basically hand crafted. Mass producing something that small would be unholy amount of cash to produce let alone power store harddrive try and repair people to look through every single video and shit tons more

Their are cameras and microphones all over the place right now, they are called smart phones, making them smaller doesn't change the fact that its already here.

I think oppression to the people comes from elites and their money and their social influence.

Again making these shits wouldn't. E worth the time. Literally would be cheaper to create a secret force and just kill whoever you don't like
It's great and all to imagine. Realizing reality has limits currently is important as well

your right. they could probably do that shit right now

Go into any public washroom, hell, even your own, they'll see your johnson!

>Maybe our government isnt the most transparent one ever but it does have people in it and like Snowden did if people feel that something is wrong they will leak it
are you implying the snowden leaks accomplished anything

These are going into next gen TVs and monitors...relax.

Government already has high altitude drones in the air that can see what color your eyes are while surveilling multiple city blocks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrZgS-Gvi4

well they are 3d printed so they are already part of an industrial manufacturing process. it doesn't specify what material the photo receptor is but seeing as how you can use heat differential to create an image it could be a metal like alum. and the substrate is a glass ie sand so i think this shit might actually be extraordinarily cheap to produce.

Snowden leaks accomplished something. They began the lengthy and necessary acclimatization that is needed as total surveillance seeps in. There's no way around it, not in this timeline. It's inevitable. The pieces are already there, it's just a matter of them joining them together. Your library book withdrawal with your computer searches with your transit route record with your choice of food at the snack bar with footage with ..It's a bit of a fait accompli at this point.

Reminder that Bre is red pilled on feminism but extremely blue pilled on jews and zionism. Also she loves 'Eat, Pray, Love', which means she's still thinking like a feminist.

THANK YOU! these idiot shills have absolutely now freakin clue about the real world or how it works. they operate in a fantasy land were reporters are honest, the system works, and that they have rights. its bullshit.

in this thread:

> nobody reads the scientific paper stating that this is just for the >>> lens

We're talking about the bigger picture doofus.

How do we combat this, carry around pocket EMPs to disrupt camera footage?

More like the (((lens)))

You haven't solved the power source issue yet, so you're not talking about any (((bigger picture)))

exactly. the way i think of it is ''law enforcement'' has basically throw out all the rules and do whatever the fuck they want and then use parallel construction to use the '''most legal''' info in court. they don't care about rights or any of that shit

>#notallLEO
>#toogoddamnmanyLEO

i wish. they will make any workaround illegal because of '''terrorists'''' or ''the public good''' or some other bullshit.

honestly the only way to fight it at this point is to literally fight. if these things keep building up our kids or grand kids will be sheep to the slaughter.stop skynet now or face judgement day

The U.S. Has been in development of smart dust for years.
It's not surprising really, but what's really surprising is how people don't think this exists.
Technology gets smaller and smaller, the reason why we can't get faster processors now is because we're down to dealing with atom thickness levels.

>muh skynet
>i don know dem dere engineerin ttings but muh skynet

lmao fucking rednecks

>been doin it fur yurs
>FUR YERS
>U SUPRIZED BOI?
>I CAN BELIEVE U BOI

You realize that colleges don't align with the U.S. and that you don't have any proof to back up your statements.

cameras that small would prolly be powered on the scale of femtoamps. i really don't see it as a that big of a hurdle

Hitler did this, jk

What power source problem? Just feed some static electricity in the air and you got power.

Kevin?

> doesn't provide a housing
> doesn't provide a source for storage
> doesn't provide a source for delivery that the power source would suffice for
> doesn't think about the storage cost at the power source

Okay :)

> thinks we have technology to capture said energy and the expenditure of energy to capture said energy would not be equal or higher.

Can't make up autism

checked

thanks for the info, bro. these fucking ostriches would rather live with their head in the sand. the fact is that maybe this shit isnt ready to roll out today but it will be ready by the time we are all old, infirm and incapable to fight. then we are just sitting ducks. fucking faggots

Don't use God's name in vain. It is a serious sin.

> no proof
> thanks

you sound like a liberal cuck, never actually questioning or learning, just sucking someone elses informational dick.

Zero proof, zero verifiable sources, google returns nothing, duck duck go nothing, eznet nothing, deepnet nothing.

Continue being a cuck.

user, this is old news. Smart dust has been a thing known to the tinfoil crowd for years.

Sup Forums is always like 10 years behind tinfoil.

Y'all still haven't even figured out UFOs are real, electrogravitics is real, and zero point energy is real.

>electronic jew already rolling it out in the workplace bro. Just not dust-sized yet.

LURKERS DO YOU SEE THIS BITCH ASS SHILL?
CALL HIM A FUCKING NIGGER FOR THESE BULLSHIT DOUBT POSTS. IT IS LITERALLY A SHILL TECHNIQUE

PIC RELATED

> zero sources

0.5c has been deposited into your tinfoil account

Jesus that has to be shopped or fake.

> can't provide sources or information
> call a shill
> quick before they realize i'm retarded

0.5c has been deposited into your tinfoil account

Smart dust was used for Black Ops operations, what are you talking about colleges?

archive.is/gL4RK

bro, i absolutely knew about this shit but how am i supposed to post aj, or ats. this is now in a major science mag that NORMIE LURKERS can share.

>archive.is/gL4RK

We still don't have in-memory analytics

> gartner.com/newsroom/id/2575515

> gartner.com/newsroom/id/3114217

Colleges develop these technologies and are funded by private corps, sometimes those corps give back to the government, but it's not the government who funds them.

lmao, burgers are so stupid.

As you can see the 2015 hype cycle is different than the 2013, they practically gave up on those retarded notions.

Black Ops attempted to use it, and failed, geofencing is a lot more effective.

Pretty much. I work in tech. We hardly hire burgers, they do 1% of what other applicants can do.

THE COINTELPRO DISINFO SHILL IN THIS THREAD

IS ID:

>qwebG9y5

CALL HIM A NIGGER AND THEN HIDE HIS POSTS

I think you need to go back to pre-school

> Someone gives you actual sources and information
> Doesn't match my thoughts
> Shill REEEEE

This is the issue with cults, its not a liberal or religious issue. It's a cult issue. You're brainwashed and refuse to listen to others because they might have something that challenges your world view.

> Can't argue
> Insults

Bullying is so early 2000s.

prove it shill. post badge or w2 or something with the personal info blacked out. FUCKING DO IT BITCH. oh thats right you cant because your a lying ass shillfaggot

>UP NEXT ON WATER IS WET AND DOGS STILL BARK

>camera fly
They literally already do this by replacing fly's brains with computer chips

I do this for free.

There are quite literally hundreds of expert witnesses who testify that locked in black projects, the things I mentioned are casual fact. People like admirals of the UK and US Navy, the heads of Lockheed Martin's R&D division, Chiefs of the FAA, heads of the CIA. The list goes on. Someday, I'll be motivated enough to make a pastebin, maybe.

You have to push the "I told you so" angle until they finally get it. Snowden helped a lot. People forget pre-Snowden that "dragnet surveillance" was /tinfoil/. So did the Podesta Emails reveal we were right about pedophilia and weird occult shit at the top levels of power.

I guess I'm just kind of proving your point though

Prove your initial claims.

Oh that's right, you can't, because you're in a cult.

> I am outed
> PROVE YOURSELF
> hah gottem he can't say anything now and everyone will ignore that I never sourced or backed up my claims and now I will never have to face that my world view was challenged.

Fuck cults.

It's funny how you accuse one of doing what you've been doing all along.
I guess just butthurt now.

A number of cameras that count higher than the times tumblrinas promise suicide and they'll keep track of them how? They would take up all of the IPv6 addresses if we ever switch so it's not like it would go unnoticed.

>mfw sharkboy and lavagirl was predictive programming for this

> can't provide sources
> get outed
> YOU DO IT TOO

Oh boy here we go.

I'd love to see it

ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelease/first_peek_into_the_brain_of_a_freely_walking_fruit_fly

Not yet, we barely just got to understand the wiring of their brains, so we aren't able to chip them just yet.

Soon it won't be dragnet surveillance it will be just raw surveillance... yet Sup Forums doesn't talk about it and is too hyped on sucking Trump dick to realize it. Sad!

Isn't Intel openly experimenting with quantum entanglement these days?

Military tech is always decades ahead of civilian, at least. With Moore's Law in mind, this isn't outside the realm of possibility.

HERE IS ANOTHER NORMIE FREINDLY ARTICLE:

phys.org/news/2016-06-micro-camera-syringe.html

>German engineers have created a camera no bigger than a grain of salt that could change the future of health imaging—and clandestine surveillance.

CLANDESTINE SURVEILENCE

>Using 3-D printing, researchers from the University of Stuttgart built a three-lens camera, and fit it onto the end of an optical fibre the width of two hairs.

three lense CAMERA

it's not just the lenses like the fucking lying ostrich disinfo shill says

>phys.org/news/2016-06-micro-camera-syringe.html

> The compound lense can also be printed onto image sensor other than optical fibres, such as those used in digital cameras.

Apparently you are a normie, you didn't read it.

These are lens.

hehe

From the universities website these are the people who created this monster

>Our new Science article Revealing the subfemtosecond dynamics of orbital angular momentum in nanoplasmonic vortices by Grisha Spektor, Deirdre Kilbane, Anna-Katharina Mahro, Bettina Frank, Simon Ristok, Lior Gal, Philip Kahl, Daniel Podbiel, Stefan Mathias, Harald Giessen, Frank-Joachim Meyer zu Heringdorf, Meir Orenstein, and Martin Aeschliemann has now been published.

pi4.uni-stuttgart.de/

i wonder how many of them are kikes desu senpai

This is equally bad for the people in power. Nobody cares if some user enjoys diapers or uses the "R-word" but when somebody important does...they're fucked.

see thats why when this faggot talks about the limitations like power or whatever i just blow it off. the tech is there in theory, principle or practice we just haven't been informed yet.

>I'd love to see it
Here is some that was presented to former and current members of congress, most of whom started skeptical and left either horrified or enraged. One was Chairman of the Intelligence Committee for one of the Houses, but I don't recall which.

I watched this whole thing live over the course of a week, it's a shame they had to cut it down.

vimeo.com/ondemand/chd

Here is more testimony recorded via crowdfunded effort. Again, these people wear 3 stars on their uniforms and the equivalents in the civilian classified and unclassified world.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnrEt2fIdZ0aBgPuVF0C_T559YR20eDTc

>inb4 Greer

Fuck Greer, listen to these fucking people. They don't give 3 stars to retards or let morons build stealth bombers.

Senators don't grant an audience to lunatics

Probably more like exobytes. Who is going to watching all that? Literally no one. Not even possible unless that's what our tax money is feeding Africa for. A continent of kangs whose sole purpose is to spy on fucking white males

This is a good thing

this is why im not a leftist. lefties believe in class struggle, a never ending battle with the top people. i believe in class collaboration because dominance hierarchies are inherent to nature and that it would be way, way, way better for us if, at least some, of the elites actually liked us and were in our corner. then maybe they would say ''well shit this tech is possibly terrible. i wouldn't want this used against myself or all the rest of the people'''
its an uphill battle tho

1999, DARPA talked about tiny wireless sensors for monitoring:

archive.is/mwXzS

Google announces true AI recently and you think it's impossible for military tech to process visuals?

The military *admits* its technology to be decades beyond civilian. Secretly, it is more. Moore's Law. Put two and two together man

The tech we civilians get is just the scraps that they consider too outdated

do you think the money in the economy has anything to do with technological research and implementation?

nigga they have energy weapons that can stop your heart and bases on mars and the rings of saturn. they don't need money for what they're doing, your subjugation is priceless.