Why is it vast majority white people that created and are obsessed with metal...

Why is it vast majority white people that created and are obsessed with metal. Basically the only genre of music that is focused around hate, anger, self-destruction, and death?

really says a lot about white people T B H

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPk8IStlDw4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1X0Bejwnko
youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0
youtube.com/watch?v=2iLIhLv8LuY
youtu.be/5wGTWB5nrR8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Rz79SeTsE
youtube.com/watch?v=nGgrEqYja9M
youtu.be/EmKguxl9AV0?list=PLvPsjeLyDPe5anIMeQ0wCQTZDFxXZrS6z
youtu.be/TGexN_xI2z8
youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8&t=138s
youtube.com/watch?v=qPL94Fj9JhA
youtube.com/watch?v=zjAxCx95mO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1N_cQOy6OOs
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iIZ-bxN9qrc
youtube.com/watch?v=iNxBa0jou28
youtube.com/watch?v=2iXloo7brs8&index=4&list=PL40218BCDC08E000A
youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo
youtube.com/watch?v=SoBNxojYhIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP Dimebag.

Why is it vast majority black people that created and are obsessed with gangster rap? Basically the only genre of music that is focused around hate, anger, self-destruction, and death?

really says a lot about black people T B H

most people who like metal are femenine faggots compensating a lot, every single metal fan is as insecure as every turbo manlet at gyms.
Go and meet any metal fan, pussy leftist liberal cucks, all of them

>mexican music

I laughed.

>tell me again who put Trump in office
youtube.com/watch?v=iPk8IStlDw4

White people like metal because it's the same impotent rage that we feel in our hearts. We aren't going to do anything, we just want to get drunk and angry or get drunk and fuck.

Pantera are fucking awful.

whenever I go to metal shows there are always tiny little manlet guys that think they are tough. They always try to push into me and I shove their tiny little bodies to the ground and laugh

Fuck off you have no idea what you're talking about, you realize how many extreme metal acts are far right, racist, and antisemetic? Metal isn't for everyone, and I hate popular metl, but I grew up being trained in music theory, and I like it because it is incredibly complex rhythmically and very different melodically. For example "Prog" means you have a good amount of polyrhythms, but if you made the album darkside of the moon with distortion double bass and faster bpm, metal fans wouldn't consider it prog because they have higher standards for what complex rhythms are.

nigger

A shit ton of metal bands come from old nordic Europe and I firmly believe it's just them channeling their ancestors age old Viking rage when they play their music

I agree. That southern rock metal is so bad. Cowboys from hell is their only good song

This guy gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1X0Bejwnko

The MUSIC is how they vent their frustrations.

Have you ever been to a metal concert? The fans are chill as fuck.

Brainlets can't wrap their heads around metal. It's just too much going on for their brains to process.

If there is more than 5 notes, and a 4-4 beat it just sounds like noise to them

Coming from an ethnic metal gang I think that your statement it's incorrect.

you are speaking on a different wavelength of music

>Under the lights where we stand tall
under the light of computer monitors, where /pol stands as one
>Nobody touches us at all
anonymous
>Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without
LARPing
>We're gonna take what's ours to have
muh country, muh freedom, muh women
>Spread the word throughout the land
memes
>They say the bad guys wear black
ANTIFA
>We're tagged and can't turn back
ID / timestamp / post number
>You see us comin'
>And you all together run for cover
>We're takin' over this town
Trump movement
Russia bullshit
WE'RE TAKIN OVER THIS TOWN

Pantera vulgarly displayed they're Power(level) and Dimebag paid the ultimate price
RIP

This. A lot of extreme metal is hilarious in that it's almost a competition to see what you can get away with while still being listenable. Death metal bands are just goofy guys who like giggling at a stupidly Grim riff, demonic roar or insanely fast drum part.

pantera was always shit and will always be shit.

>focused around hate, anger, self-destruction, and death

You're full of shit, it's about motivation and strength to be honest family

fpbp

kys

This album

if you dont like Pantera...then FUCK YOU

You mad?

Pantara is slipnot/Korn tier

Cowboys from hell isn't a good song either

>sorry I don't like your angry manlet band

Pantera is the most redpilled band in human history

youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0

Pantera a shit

>most redpilled band
>one of their members named himself after weed.

It's been a surprise to me that you normies finally got around to this nihilism-derived rationalism and eventually nationalism. I thought only metalheads with a decent IQ were capable of that.

What metal taught me:

- Only death is real. Everything else in life has to be earned and maintained. Nothing is sacred except that which we choose to uphold as sacred.
- Conflict is healthy. It builds character and weeds out the weak. Not only is metal inherently confrontational, but being a metalhead often leads to conflict and street fights.
- Nothing is sweeter than the juicy insides of OP's mom. A bit on the wider side, but I always keep coming back for more.
- A life without honor is not worth living. I've wet my blade plenty of times, but never dishonorably.
- If you are a false don't entry because you'll be burned and died
- Beer can always be worse.
- Most lagers are actually meant to be watered down, count your blessings.
- Chuck died of AIDS.
- "Autism" is a label neurotypicals use in laughable attempts to put their betters below them.
- If you use your stove to boil water, it is best to use wide containers so it boils faster. This is why teakettles are so wide at the bottom.
- Meyhna'ch statem--no, scratch that.
- To pick up on subtlety and to not mistake symbol for reality. Normies have recently picked up on "minimalism" that is not quite minimalism in spirit. It is not eschewing the unnecessary, but simply dressing up the unnecessary in plain clothes. Meanwhile, good metal is often an exercise in minimalism - crafting grand structures from basic instrumentation and simple riffs. Very rare in popular music. Normie attitudes cannot understand songcraft, let alone appreciate it. In teaching me how to widen my attention span, metal has allowed me to expand my brain to widths incomprehensible to the neurotypical mind. I've ventured to spheres unknown and fucked your mom xd.

Metal and Classical, where is the difference?
Both complex and enjoyable genres by whites for whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iLIhLv8LuY

Redpilled doesn't mean what you think it does

Legit question. Why do asian youth only like rap music and pop? They know classical, but I'm pretty sure that's just because their parents make them play it. Do they wish to be nogs?

We invented Synthwave senpai

Maybe try listening to metal that doesnt suck

youtu.be/5wGTWB5nrR8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Rz79SeTsE

>Metal and Classical, where is the difference?

spoken like a true retard.

>Both complex

complexity =/= good composition

Something very complex can still be shit and something simple can still be great depending on the emotions the piece conveys. Metal conveys nothing but teen angst.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGgrEqYja9M

maybe because it doesn't exist

That music is fucking garbage

Power metal is angsty?

>guitar wanking

this

Metal comes from poor, white, Brittish kids obsessing over obscure (Charlie Patton, Furry Lewis, Blind Willie Mctell, Robert Johnson, etc) blues albums: youtu.be/EmKguxl9AV0?list=PLvPsjeLyDPe5anIMeQ0wCQTZDFxXZrS6z and covering them: youtu.be/TGexN_xI2z8

Their attemp at branching out from and pushing those already morbid styles resulted in metal.

I agree partially but there is shit classical and there's shit metal, over technical metal where you're just trying to be a wacky cunt sucks. Metal is just abrasive music, so i disagree entirely that metal conveys nothing but teenage angst. Also thats not classical music, it's too modern and has influence from Japanese music

youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8&t=138s Abrasive technical orchestral music, up to whomever whether its overly technical or it's for them.

Sage

Lyrics from "Rise" by Pantera
>Taught when we're young to hate one another
>It's time to have a new reign of power
>Make pride universal so no one gives in
>Turn our backs on those who oppose
>Then when confronted we ask them the question
>What's wrong with their mind?
>What's wrong with your mind?

>It's time to RISE

>We've lived with past mistakes
>And we've lived with our own
>Forgive, forget forgive
>Be a man, not a child
>There are to tears for peace
>Of the common sympathies
>Educate, reinstate, educate
>A thing of past
>The trouble in the states

>It's time to rise

Pantera alt-right af

You everheard of Megadeth or Iron Maiden?

Agreed. I saw them live that year. Was insane loud. Hard-core red-pilled before the term was even around. Most powerful band to ever roam the earth.

...known since the dawn of time.. walk away.

THOSE

DIGITS

Lyrics from "No Good (Attack The Radical)"
>Race, pride, prejudice
>Black man, white man
>No stand
>Live in the past
>We make it last
>A hated mass
>No solution
>Mind pollution
>For revolution

>You blame oppression and play the role of criminals
>To rape and burn show progress is minimal
>White hoods and militants you know it's such a pity
>Living, breathing
>Violence in your city

Pantera was indeed redpilled

>he doesn't like Vivaldi

Metallica> Megadeth

>Also that's not classical music

Classical music is commonly used as a catch-all term for orchestral music.

> and has influence from Japanese music

It's a Japanese composer you fucking tard, it IS Japanese music.

Rock is about self-destruction
Rap is about the destruction of others

Which one is more anti-social? I say the latter, clearly.

Lars Ulrich is a faggot and a shitty drummer

Actually metal was also heavily influenced by classical. Sabbath talked about this in a few interviews. Some of their riffs are taken straight from classical songs and just reworked

Dio era sabbath had a lot of jazz influence musically as well.

Later more technical metal again takes a lot from classical in terms of song structure and harmonies

>50 posts
>Not a single of you fags mention Saxon
SAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=qPL94Fj9JhA

yes and they both suck

Are we posting lyrics now?
Megadeth is redpilled as fuck.
From Holy wars...

Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand

Fools like me, who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep, for their beliefs
Do you kill on God's command?

A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased, no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand

The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be your homelands

Underrated

3/10. That's all I can give you

What about symphonic metal?
youtube.com/watch?v=zjAxCx95mO8

>Most powerful band to ever roam the earth
youtube.com/watch?v=1N_cQOy6OOs

>having this shitty of opinions

Metallica is trash

What Dio era songs would you class as jazzy?

In XXI century Megadeth releases better albums 2bh

I used to like bands like Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Soilwork, In Flames, Metal Church, Helloween/Gamma Ray.

Now I'm all into Prog rock. Prog is just superior to everything.

To attribute the entirety of metal to black sabbath is silly. Punk, heavier prog rock bands like Jethro Tull, bombastic classical, horror movie soundtracks, heavy stadium rock, European folk music -- all equally important to the primordial soup of early metal. It is also important to note that it is not only sound but attitude that shaped metal and sounds achieved in hugely influential albums like Welcome to Hell, The Return, Show no Mercy, Iron Maiden, Fuckin' Death, Infernal Overkill, Witching Metal would not be possible without these attitudes and non-musical inspirations.

Metal was as much about breaking new ground and achieving chaos as was about reigning that chaos in and constructing songs from it.

You are a disgrace to brown people. You should know that metal is big in Mexico

Funny, I'm the opposite, I grew up mostly a prog fan, now Im primarily a metal fan, I still listen to a lot of each. King Crimson is still my favorite band of all time

>Implying
The only answer is Burzum: youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

it's just music

Go to a metal show - the crowds are surprisingly kind and quickly pick you up off the floor if you fall.

A lot of post-punk shoes are way more cut-throat and dangerous due to pure negligence/drug use.

Anselmo and Mustaine need a podcast where they redpill the masses

Dude, you may want to go reassess that statement. What do you think we listen to with earbuds on? Mostly metal because of the adrenaline rush and shred your muscles more.

Metal is a great way to let out stress. I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIZ-bxN9qrc

At least we aren't shooting each other.

A lot of them. Just listen to ozzy era sabbath then listen to the dio era. It's a completely different sound

two of the founding members other band band is better imo
youtube.com/watch?v=iNxBa0jou28

That isn't even heavy metal, but dark ambient-proto metal.

Everyone in this thread is acting like all metal is death metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=2iXloo7brs8&index=4&list=PL40218BCDC08E000A

It should be.

That most people don't understand what death metal is is another story

Yeah but a lot of other genres are like that.

For example punk has a lot of similarities but yet all the critics praise it saying it's revolutionary instead of being pretty much the same as metal with less talent. Why the double standard?

I really just like Burzum and Judas Iscariot. I'm post punk, darkwave, eurofolk and underground techno, otherwise.

"Regular People (Conceit)"

Most regular people would say it's hard
And any streetwise son of a bitch knows
Don't fuck with this

The so many times
You practice in your mirror
To be just like me
But you just can't see
You ain't got the balls, son

I fight for love of brother
Your friends fight one another
You can't see because your head's up your ass
And just in case you think you're bad
I crush your rush
I rule YOU fool
I'm immovable stone in your world of weak -- I speak

Prog sucks.

King diamond is the most under rated metal artist in my opinion. He literally helped create what would become thrash and black metal. I also loved how some of his songs have like 4 or 5 guitar solos.

>Metallica is trash

And you think this is something I'd disagree with? Metal as a genre is wholly inferior to prog-rock.

Punk is the most nihilistic, sissified, black hole for young people's lives there is in music. It's not dangerous, basically.

GRATE POAST SERBBRO.

shoegazer pls go and stay go

You can leave

By Prog, I mean classic 60's-70's Prog, not Meme Theater and Tool.

Spics get out of metal REEEEEE

No brown people in metal, period. Fuck off shitskins metal is white.

New Ayreon album in april. Its gonna be fucking good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo

cringe
how old are you? 12?

Thats very true, blues, jazz and ragtime also have a classical root if you take into consideration how slaves learned to play certain instruments for their masters tastes.

Praise!

>Sepultura

American hardcore punk was a breeding ground of toxic leftist attitudes that were taught from an early age to talk a lot at any cost, even at the cost of sense. This was almost a joke genre with bands literally brainstorming injustices to weave a few power chords around for a minute or two. Consider how many fucking punk bands America sprouted and you'll realize that's a lot of minutes.

Metal bands took the best of punk and propelled it far, far beyond what the crusty heroin addicts ever could.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoBNxojYhIQ

King Diamond's music is good but god, his vocals are horrible