When you realize that every single black stereotype ("lazy" "simple-minded" "watermelons" "fried chicken") was created...

When you realize that every single black stereotype ("lazy" "simple-minded" "watermelons" "fried chicken") was created for pro-slavery propaganda and perpetuated through cartoons.
youtube.com/watch?v=C45g3YP7JOk

Wew lad. Really gives you a whole new perspective on how self-fulfilling prophecies work and the true harm of stereotypes...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ut7I75Q_-zA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
boondocks.wikia.com/wiki/Uncle_Ruckus
youtube.com/watch?v=BjumUKsToJQ
quora.com/Is-Akira-Toriyamas-Dragon-Ball-character-Mr-Popo-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=TZkjO1Zunho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're all true though

not all of them

When you live in the south and see, only a daily basis, how deficient and defective the African really is and that all you need to do to redpill a normie or an anti-racist is to force them to live in a majority black city for a few years

>perpetuated through cartoons
>through cartoons

good one

All it takes is a day trip to the DMV to prove those cartoons right.

>Klan leader: How will we control those niggers and make em work on er plantations again?

>Klansman: I know, we'll tell folks they like eatin watermellins

>Klan Leader: God dangit cletus what a great idea

Black people believe this

Black people must love cartoons, because they do that shit all the time

youtu.be/Ut7I75Q_-zA

Doesn't realize that there are actual historical writings showing how they did in fact conspire to turn watermelons into african associated symbols of "simple--mindedness" and created pamphlets, posters, to spread this.

The point is that when you fabricate stereotypes for people for so long and and get that ingrained in their heads... they eventually do become the stereotypes. That's why it's self-fulfilling.

Imagine being oppressed for centuries and having people tell you repeatedly that there is only one thing you can be.

Wew lad.

stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. because the majority of the group which is being stereotyped engages in that stereotype.

fucking pleb. white people have stereotypes.

>extra sourcream
>extra cheese

with everything at a restaurant.

I had the unfortunate experience of having black roommates twice.

The first were lazy, chicken wing-eating, purple drank-drinking, pot-smoking, drug-dealing, welfare-receiving, loud rap music-playing, NIGGERS.

The second was a homosexual nigger, which was somehow even worse. His degeneracy was out of this world. He sung faggy karaoke every day and probably had AIDS.

tl;dr fuck niggers

Talking about FABRICATED stereotypes... Blacks didn't consume any more watermelons than Whites did... yet they were burdened with that stereotype for propaganda.

What's more pathetic is that blacks have adopted these southern stereotypes as their "culture" not knowing it was designed to kept them stupid. Now the msm crams black "culture" down our throats in the hope we become just as stupid

The problem is you are assuming they are fabricated and didn't originate for a valid reason.

Yes its' true blacks have been oppressed for centuries but so have Cows and Pigs and other forms of livestock. WE don't suddenly assert pigs and cows will be able to join society if we instantiate programs that are enact positive racism.

fpbp

Pic related reporting in (the blackest state in America.) They're all true. They're all true. I'll type it a third time just in case you didn't get it. Those stereotypes are all true.

Who's saying the stereotypes aren't true? Of course they're true now.. they've had over a century to be internalized.

>to be internalized
I don't know what that means. Can you explain?

That's why cartoons are so based dipshit. True mass appeal.

>be african
>get enslaved by Arabs and sold to Jews
>get shipped across the ocean
>live is an agrarian economy
>small percentage of the population able to buy their own freedom
>Can't bother to learn how to farm real crops so grow watermelon
>buy slaves to help you grow it
>eat mostly watermelon and try to sell the excess off to the white man
This is what happened dude

For people to accept them as true and in turn embody them.

I'm so tired of racist Sup Forums now, flooded with all these ignorant stormfags. This used to be a board of libertarianism and inclusivity.

So we agree? Those stereotypes are true because....they're true?

The grape drank and fried chicken is no stereotype, it's an absolute fact. Everyone likes watermelon, at least all Americans I know.

Sup Forums was never inclusive, this place was made as a containment board after /new/ got flooded by racists. It only got inclusive after CivNat redditniggers like you flooded the board in January and February.

I don't know what you're so upset about, but some of these stereotypes couldn't have been invented by ebil whites in the 19th century because grape drank didn't exist till the 70's, same with being bad tippers. I'll give you the watermelon meme, but I always thought that applied to all Americans from the south.

And what exactly do you think caused the African to be like this? Perhaps the fact that you try to blame the Africans for their own problem and avoid them instead of trying to help them is why you still bear the curse of your ancestors.

You can run to an urban neighborhood or somewhere predominately white if you want, but at the end of the day, I hope you realize that the plethora of economic opportunities will attract the poor Africans to you like moths to a light. And once that happens, your momentary paradise will slowly rot and you leave behind the husk of your once viable land.

The white race has been damned to forever run from the bastard child their ancestors created. Instead of fixing your problems, the wealthy move to further away to escape the African miasma they have come to fear.

You can't throw money at your problems and hope they solve themselves, you actually have to put the effort in to solve them or else they will continue to grow greater until you drown in them.

>fabricated

Didn't realise you were around in the 1800s. How were things back then?

shit LARP
1/10

That wasn't a larp, that was more of a warning to you. Until you fix the problem your ancestors creatd with slavery, your race will be hunted until your left as desolate as the African Americans you created. Running and giving them money won't solve the problem, you actually have to educate them dumbass.

so black men commit half of all murders cuz stereotype threat?
nah cuz

I know that feel, had a black roommate once, literally couldn't take more than 4 months before I moved out. the older I get the more I realize niggers really are on a completely different level of human than others.

niggers should be put down

Or

they're a species

>The point is that when you fabricate stereotypes for people for so long and and get that ingrained in their heads

maybe it had something to do with the prior 90 years of having them around?

Black people are the only group that I can say more often than not fulfill their stereotypes

even most niggas know that too many niggas at a club or backyard BBQ means that 'shit will jump off' most of the time and some1 gettin' shot

I have never understood fried chicken and watermelon being a racial thing. It's food. Delicious food.

>I've never been around niggers IRL
Every stereotype is true.
btw watermelons come from Africa and movie film didn't exist when slavery was legal.

a. Help impoverished uneducated race rise to your level
b.Kill impoverished uneducated race instead of helping them.

a. Stand up to bullies increasing courage and strength
b.Commit suicide instead of facing bullies

No, the watermelon stereotype isn't true

>blacks aren't actually lazy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
>In October 2007, an Ivorian campaign against African time, backed by President Laurent Gbagbo, received international media attention when an event called "Punctuality Night" was held in Abidjan to recognize business people and government workers for regularly being on time. The slogan of the campaign is "'African time' is killing Africa – let's fight it." Reuters reported that "organizers hope to heighten awareness of how missed appointments, meetings or even late buses cut productivity in a region where languid tardiness is the norm." It was remarked that this year's winner, legal adviser Narcisse Aka—who received a $60,000 villa in recognition of his punctuality—"is so unusually good at being punctual that his colleagues call him 'Mr White Man's Time'".[15] Some Western tourists in the Caribbean "...become infuriated if locals don't respond as promptly or as efficiently to every request as employees or service personnel do back home."

Ouch my sides.

Really makes my cranium drainium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

>Black characters can't also look funny without being racist but it's okay to draw retarded looking white people

Elmer Fudd literally is a white recluse with down's syndrome

>you will never fly your private plane over the niggerzone and drop bombs on it
why even live ;-;

And this is Uncle Ruckus, the black guy who hates black people and believes he's white with the same skin condition Michael Jackson had in reverse.

boondocks.wikia.com/wiki/Uncle_Ruckus

>If you call someone a theif enough, they will magically start stealing things because "oppression"

kys you are the reason why blacks continue to fail

>When you realize that every single black stereotype ("lazy" "simple-minded" "watermelons" "fried chicken") was created for pro-slavery propaganda

All stereotypes have a grain of truth.

Lazy - I'd be lazy too if I were a slave. Unfortunately, that laziness has become the reality. I have known a lot of Nigras in my life. All of them, without exception, were lazy. The one exception is sports. They will work their asses off playing ball. Which tells me, they are intentionally lazy when it comes to work.

Simple Minded - What you mean is the fact that Nigras have lower IQs on average than Whites. This is true. They are as a general rule less intelligent. They have no sense of time, the future in most cases (saving money, taking care of anything that they think won't get them laid) It readily identifiable when they speak, not the dialect, but even the well spoken Nigra has problems forming sentences especially as it relates to spatial cognizance or time.

Watermelons - Yes, this is true. Watermelon is native to Africa. So, of course they are going to eat the ever living hell out of.

Fried Chicken - Both the Scots immigrants, who mostly settled in the South, and the Africans had a tradition of frying chicken. Until the early 1900's fried chicken was only served on special occasions. So, massa liked ate it on special occasions and the cooks, who were slaves prepared it and saw it as a big deal to get to eat. And, growing up in the South, I know for a fact most people of Scots and African descent like to eat it. Fried chicken is good.

>perpetuated through cartoons.

Like most other stereotypes. What's your point. Hillbillies and Messicans and a lot of people were stereotyped in cartoons. So what.

It doesn't give me a "new perspective." I went to a 70% Nigra high school, and spent plenty of time around them in the military. I saw the "stereotype play out in real life every day.

One more thing, go fuck yourself with a pick ax.

>tfw grew up in tulsa

>when you realize it was all propaganda and truth is much worse

literally created by a black dude, fuck off

Hello fellow Oklahomo.

His purpose is to mock self-hating nigs, Are you not familiar with the show?

And looney toons was created by a white dude, your point being?

>Black characters can't also look funny without being racist but it's okay to draw retarded looking white people

That blacks can be portrayed in a funny or insulting manner just as any other race and it isn't racist, retard.

It's almost like a cultural marxist inadvertently created the created cartoon character ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=BjumUKsToJQ

There were no cartoons when slavery was legal you stupid faggot.

Hey dumbass, my ancestors (who owned thirty or so) didn't "create" the problem. The Arabs or better said, the Muslims did. There was a trans-Saharan slave trade for 400 years before there was a trans-Atlantic slave trade. And who owned all those slave ships and made their profit up front? Mostly Jews in New York city. Why? Because New York City cotton traders made 33.6 cents of every dollar in the cotton trade.

Did my ancestors perpetuate it? Sure did. Have I profited from it? Not a bit.

The War of Northern Aggression and the Great Depression, both created by New York interests, pretty much wiped out any wealth my family might have had from the slave trade.

So..... again, go fuck yourself.

The stereotypes of Nigras are there because they are true. If you want to protect the Nigra, how about we start loading up by the bus load, put them back on ships and send them back to Africa, so they can be Kangs and shit again. Seriously. If America is so bad to the average Nigra because of the color of their skin, how about we segregate them instead of forcing them to live among us evil Whites?

Makes sense to me. I assume you are also for globalization, so what does it matter where they live? Africa can't be any worse than Detroit.

>oh no someone made a cartoon of my race eating watermelon
>better drop out of school and commit a disproportionate amount of crime

>every single black stereotype
what about being criminals? 13% of the population commits 55% of the violent crime

fuck off shareblue cuck

Ok. Is there an actual article detailing a scenario where black people have been outraged by a funny looking black character created by a person of European or Caucasian decent?

this

>When you realize that every single black stereotype ("lazy" "simple-minded" "watermelons" "fried chicken") was created for pro-slavery propaganda and perpetuated through cartoons.

What are your warrants for this claim, OP?

Many of the black stereotypes can be directly traced to west african mythology and other cultural artifacts that predate western slavery, in Ghana and Malli.

I'm just saying that if you actually try to educate a majority of the race as a whole and provide them the same opportunities you had under the same conditions and they still failed, you would be justified in abandoning them and leaving them to die despite what many in the left say.

Leroy the Leprechaun was late for St. Paddy's day as expected.

>Leon Schlesinger
>white

They even get mad when other coloreds do it.
quora.com/Is-Akira-Toriyamas-Dragon-Ball-character-Mr-Popo-racist

How about an article instead of a comment on a website where anyone can make an account and say what they want.

does anyone have a copy of the colored version of tom and jerry's "plane crazy". i never knew they made a colored version of that classic cartoon. Wonder were spike Lee found it

>Leon Schlesinger (May 20, 1884 – December 25, 1949) was an American film producer, remembered for founding Leon Schlesinger Studios, which later became the Warner Bros. Cartoons studio, during the Golden Age of American animation. He was also a distant relative of the Warner Brothers. As head of his own studio, Schlesinger served as the producer of Warner's Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons from 1930, when Schlesinger assumed production from his subcontractors, Harman-Ising, to 1944, when Warner acquired the studio.

Whether he's the direct creator of the characters or not, he's still white. Call him a jew if you want but just from the picture, you can clearly see that this man is white by his skin tone.

>if you actually try to educate a majority of the race as a whole
College standards for niggers are extremely low. The state throws money at urban schools. They're still niggers.

>and provide them the same opportunities you had under the same conditions
Their ancestors worked like niggers and they've inherited the fruit of that labor. Mine worked like white people. The circumstances into which different people are born are not mere coincidence.

We have provided them with more opportunities than any other group in American history. We have given them opportunities they did not deserve in fact. I have personally tried to educate some of them on the actual history of slavery, the truth about the so called Civil War, etc. etc.

Doesn't matter to them. So, fuck them. Their ancestors were slaves because they deserved to be slaves. Anyone who would be a slave, should be.

Fuck them. If I had one wish it would be for all them to be gone tomorrow. Sent packing to Africa. Hell, I would even build them cities there. Give them some basics and a start. In one generation, the place would be a shithole.

Aren't you complaining about racism in cartoons right now? Why do you need a source from someone else for your own argument?

m8

>College standards for niggers are extremely low. The state throws money at urban schools. They're still niggers.
I said actually try to educate them, not putting them an advanced education environment without teaching them how to teach themselves. And the state also provides funding based on test results, look at how that turned out.

>and provide them the same opportunities you had under the same conditions
If they inherited the fruit of that labor, why are a majority raised in impoverished communities in cities where sex, violence, and drugs are glorified?

What i'm saying is that you need to educate the youngest generation thereby laying the foundations that foster growth and encouraging them to combat the culture which disparages this mindset.

If they start fulfilling the stereotypes, then they're still true, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZkjO1Zunho

Coulda fooled me

profoundly sad

racism is cancer

I just responded to whoever made this comment

You're cancer, for ignoring biology and obvious facts of life and race because it makes you uncomfortable.

love those old cartoons they got it right

you are a bigot

you are the only uncomfortable person here

Awwww cute, it thinks it's an argument.

I'm perfectly comfortable with reality, and you DO know what the word bigot means right? Because you say that word and I don't think you know what it means.

The fact that you are using "bigot" as a term to smear an opponent with an opinion you don't like, shows just how fucking retarded you really are. Go back to women's studies class with Mz. Goldberg, you dumb tranny whore.

>without teaching them how to teach themselves
If you get to college and can't teach yourself, you don't belong in college. Yet, colleges do have advisors and tutors and black student unions. The have way more than enough help.

>the state also provides funding based on test results
There is zero correlation between school funding and student performance.

>If they inherited the fruit of that labor, why are a majority raised in impoverished communities in cities where sex, violence, and drugs are glorified?
Desegregation and they're descended from niggers.

God I hate leftypol.

>rent-seeking gook cherrypicks mean comments in attempt to make whites feel sorry

It's not necessarily their fault but they ARE imperiled by their biology. The west has attempted to help them and educate them and on an aggregate level this fails.

Well that's the thing. As you can see in the map above it's primarily the southern whites - who are often on the right - that tend to be more racist. What i propose is that people like you and other urbanite, anti-racists whites in the north are forced to live in or near high density blacks neighborhoods.

Given this i can guess how this exposure will affect you. It'll start with daily choice to skip the grocery store with too many brown people or go to the gym that's a little farther away from your house because it's "nicer". You will or avoiding certain parts of town because they "seem dangerous". Then you will begin sending your kids to predominately White schools because "quality". The problem is that the north is actually more segregated than the south.

Eventually you will realize a life of misery living within these sorts of environment that you've largely been insulated from.