/hkg/ - Hong Kong General

Counting has begun in the Hong Kongese Chief Executive Election:
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/election-committee-to-choose-hong-kongs-new-chief-executive-amid-growing-calls-for

Essentially, 2,000 influential Hong Kongese people get to vote, and nobody else. As such, it's undemocratic, and quite possibly rigged.

CANDIDATES

Tsang - pro-Beijing shill and very likely to win.

Lam - pro-Beijing shill.

Kwok-Hing - Probably /ourguy/, as he isn't pro-China

WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR

- Posting Hong Kong memes
- Discuss Hong Kong
- Decide if Kwok-Hing is /ourguy/
- Can anyone find any sources for this? Results would be cool too.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2082192/live-decision-day-arrives-hong-kong-race-its-next-leader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get out chinks.

this

Hong Kong is Anglo clay

Agreed. I keep the colonial flag above my bed in the hopes that we will one day gain back our rightful clay.

This is why Kwok-Hing is /ourguy/, since he isn't openly pro-Beijing.

As a Hong Kong going to school in America, I want to say get out Chinese thieves. I rather have England than China any day. China leave Hong Kong alone! You have many cities, why do you need Hong Kong also?

Thank you, based Hong Konger.

m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2082192/live-decision-day-arrives-hong-kong-race-its-next-leader

GET IN HERE FOR RESULTS, LADS

>Tsang
>very likely to win
You fucking wot? It's going to be Lam.

Holy Shit. An actual Hong Konger. Plz stay.

I saw something about Tsang being preferred but Lam being most likely to win? Who gets to vote?

so do most Hong Kong people hate China and love the British?

i was there for a little while and saw a glimpse of who was running for the chancellor or whatever.

that fucking free party guy is an absolute maniac and i can't believe everyone has to take him serious.

From what I can tell, most Hong Kongese people are either pro-British or pro-independence.

China is a horrible country to be influenced by.

Almost everybody I know including family wants independence but we would rather have England over China.

Tsang has the highest support among the whole population but only a group of around 1200 people who are supposed to represent the different industries get to vote.

>most Hong Kongese people are either pro-British or pro-independence
Most people aren't but they aren't pro-China either. Mainly because they know it's stupid to think that the British can still do anything or that there's any chance of independence.

first time on here trying to see if this works

i discovered how to post nice

That's pretty stupid. Why such a select group? Won't that just make things harder for Lam?

On your second point, I just get that feel from those that I talk to, but of course, I don't know. Thanks for telling me.

Why can't Hong Kong be like Singapore?

It's such a small group because it's easier for China to control, which is also the reason why Lam will win as she's the one that they back (they're counting now and Lam's leading by a lot).

Where are the results?

I can only find the South China Morning Post, and that says that the votes are only just being counted.

Welp, probably all ogre now.

Why are hong kong people such faggots. What they are doing right now resembles that of the antifa, protesting fruitlessly while promoting violence and their so called liberal thoughts.

They are literally the Mexicans of Asia, balanc traitor to their own countries while bending over to eternal anglo who are more dictatorial then the communists during British hong kong

I wonder how beautiful Hong Kong would look if it remained in britbong hands