The Earth's population

Honestly, I don't know why people are so crazy to have babies. Looking at it from a greater perspective, humans just breed like rabbits and if this keeps up the earth will have too many people on it, and we won't have an easy time sustaining ourselves. Especially when you take into account that Africa itself is a giant breeding ground in its own right.

If the Earth had less people, quality of life would drastically improve and so many problems would be solved. I think somewhere there is that near perfect number of people on earth, where we can have just enough to have functioning societies, but not too little that we don't have enough workers and people to make the world go 'round.

China had the right idea, why can't other countries follow in their footsteps and put laws into place? I wouldn't consider it a violation of any of my rights.

What do you think?

This is why I don't fault things liie abortion, Female Empowerment or MGTOW.

If thing these guys are doing us a favor.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

If overpopulation becomes a major issue the first humans to suffer from the effects will be the poor, which just so happen to be the most numerous, and also happen to be mainly shitskins. Areas like the US will not be effected very much do to us being able to feed our people on our own, with Canada and the larger European countries having similar outcomes. Overpopulation favors the white man so allow it to continue

I think you are 100% right. Far too many people in the world. It's strips away the quality of life and humans empathy for each other. It's a bad way to live. We need a system where you have to get some kind of permit to breed. Prove you have the means and no serious genetic health issues.

We also need to have forced abortions of children who will be seriously mentally ill or will have an incurable disease.

I was into this idea about 10 years ago. It's pretty clear that humans are massively over their skis in terms of carrying capacity. But what to do about it? Seems an intractable problem. It got me very depressed. So depressed that i stopped working. Wasted a lot of my time trying to figure out a solution to this.

The answer is that the West is going to be fine, but much of the rest of the world is going to go to shit even worse than it is now. We (the West) have to build up walls to keep all these billions of migrants out. Because they will come. We need to encourage disease among them. Many of the areas in africa are beyond repair - there is nothing that ever can be done to save them. AIDS reduces life expectancy to 40, which means that there isn't enough productive life to pay off the unproductive childhood. So they are in a negative wealth society spiral.

Most of the excessive breeding is coming from third world shitholes, where the populace are too primitive to make any consideration futher than how to soothe their tingling peepee bits.

agree with all of that. But also need to end pensions and healthcare for old people. That is a scam that requires an ever increasing number of young workers to get it running. If not enough young people, then economy collapses.

bomb third worlders
they're the ones pooping the babies out like crazy

Whites fixed this problem years ago. We lines things up perfectly: bettering robotics, increasing free time, lowering bith rates, decreasing crime. It was reallly only the lesser races and their like handlers that insist that we must bring them all to our thriving post industrial societies, or that it okay to send out money off to let Africans breed more babies they can't even feed

nah, just wall them off and forget about them.

if our old people would stop asking for free pensions and healthcare, we wouldn't need the mud people. We are our own worst enemy.

Fuck off faggot. We need a robust amount of nonwhites to run the world under the feet of the white race. Less whites = more value per white

We need the happenings to cut the numbers.

>We need a robust amount of nonwhites to run the world under the feet of the white race.

How has that worked out in Bolivia, South Africa, Rhodesia, Haiti, Venezuela, etc?

Yes, I was going to add that as well but I forgot. People who have any disabilities that can be passed on through genetics should not be allowed to procreate, period. Even so, when an unborn baby is found to be disabled, there should be mandatory abortion.

>happenings to cut the numbers.
more diseases. much more. Gates is a fucking idiot for trying to 'help'.

But a good amount of our food comes from all over the world. Sure the US can feed its own, but do you really just want to be eating potatoes and corn?

did you know that it is legal for mentally retarded people to have children! I have seen it happen. For real. Two people who are so retarded that they have social services taking care of them - and they got pregnant. Can you imagine!?!

I don't think the Earth needs more humans. The problem is if the Earth isn't filled with more whites, its filled with more Niggers.

>But a good amount of our food comes from all over the world.

Not really. The US can produce almost everything that you see in the supermarket today. Even Europe can do this.

Is this one of those shill threads where you guys come in an pretend to be anons having a conversation, but really its all scripted? If anything, whites need to habe more kids. Why don't you take this shill subversion over to a website frequented by Mexicans? They have way more kids.

You're thinking in terms of peace. A literal race war is coming and your tolerance doesn't matter, you and your children WILL be attacked for your race.

Numbers matter.

>its filled with more Niggers.
Don't you know, Black is the new White.

>you and your children WILL be attacked for your race

When exactly is this happening?

>If anything, whites need to habe more kids.

True. White reproduction GLOBALLY is below replacement rate. Overpopulation in the world is entirely due to other races.

Honestly, I really hope there's some highly infectious disease that just completely wipes out the whole reproduction system. Like make everybody infertile or something. I mean nowadays they could probably find a way to grow kids out of a lab, but a disease like that would serve it's purpose.

>I don't know why people are so crazy to have babies.
Apparently, rich pedos will pay for babies now.

It's happening already user.

We need a miracle virus that waits 5 years then kills everyone in the world who speaks Arabic.

Place patient zero at Mecca.

Instant vaporisation is also the most humane euthanasia.

>want WWIII for the sake of another culling
>it'll only hurt the able-bodied; the degenerates and infirm will remain
There's no way to win.

Is war the most dysgenic process every created?

>best genetics go die on the battlefield while retards stay at home to inherit the pussy and future generations
Redpill.

If you really believe the shit you spouted, there is only one way to prove your conviction to these principals
>KYS
Hopefully other feeble minded men will follow in your example.

I couldn't agree more.

I dare say 90 percent of the human population of Earth could be hauled off to extermination camps with nothing of any great value being lost and improving the standard of living of those remaining by leaps and bounds.

The Black Death is said to have kickstarted capitalist development in Europe by making labour scarce and expensive enough that normal people didn't have to live hand to mouth any more.

My suggestion? Bring smallpox out of retirement and let it do its job of keeping the population of the Third World to a sustainable level.

It would NEVER work out this way. If there was a big overpopulation thing in Africa, you can be sure everybody in America would just be begging to let them in, and welcome them with open arms. They wouldn't settle for any less.

Hold on Mr meanie pants. I didn't say anybody needed to die, just that people should stop having so many kids.

the only places that will have space and food problems will be africa, india, and china. if europe and america cannot grow to feed themselves then south africa will just have to ramp up production as they grow alot of food already