WHO IS THIS FAG?

He's always the top comments (negative) on President Trump's Twitter feed. Why?

twitter.com/crehage

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845766504608120833).
youtu.be/f7zgmWFfi58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His true identity is Ross Scott of Accursed Farms

YES!

It's so obvious that this guy is being artificially promoted through Twitter to appear on Trump's feed, constantly.

I don't follow...

>not blocking top page bots

being saged?

A shill

I've thought of this before, I don't have time to do it or else I would. We should divide up times for certain people to auto refresh the page, and make the first comments good. Would be yuge. Some of you neets should do that shit. All of his tweets have negative comments first. We can beat that ez.

STOP

I blocked this shill last month
iirc his name is chris

thot is anagrams

and that guy is a boilerplate faggot for normie likes, like honeybes. just ignore.

i'm a retard its palendromes

That's a palindrome, you retard.

enough with this cancerous forced meme

Twitter AKA instant programming for niggers

>enough with this cancerous forced meme
it's still better than this forced meme

Just another Juden

if you block him does it "remove" his tweets from your vision? even from trumps feed?

Why is he always among the top comments?

This would instantly cure my eternal suffering, seeing Ross post something, anything after disappearing for a month at a time

yes.
i now block anyone i see regularly @ the top of trump's tweets who has multiple tweets up there.
so if i see sally for example @ the top
and the top 3 tweets are all sally
and they're all trashing trump with bullshit lefty nonsense
i block sally

chris from this thread is a sally. there are several on twitter

twitter will only pin 1 of 5 people to the top of donald trump tweets. it's all bots and """"""""polls"""""""" that they post and use. very very very obvious

yeah then there is this faggot.....

so while traveling on foot through central asia this faggot isn't actually "immersing himself in the local culture" or whatever faggot liberals claim they do on these pointless virtue-signalling journeys, he's instead burying his nose into his smartphone to stalk Trump's timeline and attempt to come up with zingers. what's the point? just to get pats on the back from other shitlib twitterers?

god damn what a pathetic existence.

Such a damn shame. None of the many positive remarks ever make it.

Do people not see this?!?!

we do see it. twitter is the one who thinks they are getting away with this. if you talk shit to any of these 5 """""people"""""""" twitter will bury your tweet.

they hand their william legate and Rehage hand their accounts over to bots and CTR. they don't even have to post or wait for trump to tweet....

I'd like to check, but I'm currently banned. I don't know whether it was because I named the Jew, or Emily Youcis was mad because I offered to buy her dirty panties.

>Germany
FUCK

well i know scripting is what people who were /ourguys/ did for a while - keksec and neil turner or whatever his name was - but with these people, (especially with honeysweetie bess) their tweets seem like they're addressing the content of the trump tweet they're responding to.

sorry but sage
he's like cernobitch, riding Trump's coattails to make some sheckels. a lot of these types out there, just ignore and don't post about him, it's what he wants.

That's what I was thinking. How can someone CONSTANTLY spend time online harassing the president when they claim to be traveling on-foot across remote parts of the world?

He's like a hand crafted Liberal sent out into the world for the SJW's and other mindless drones to watch, listen, and look up to.

his name is christoph rehage. Go look him up

twitter implementing its orwellian programming oh boy did i take some sleeping pills wew time to hit the hay guys

The fact of the matter is: His Tweets ALWAYS hit highest. Huge red flag, let's the world know that Twitter promotes an agenda. Which here we all know about, but for the public, it's now (or should) become obvious.

they hand over their accounts to CTR a media manipulation firm. they immediately post using his account and push it to the top with bots. within 90 seconds of a trump tweet, one of these asshats responds and gets 200 retweets or some bullshit. twitter then pins it to the top to prevent any possitive messages from overtaking it.

I know a guy like this. he has a fucking house VW and fucking tweets all day on his phone. he skowers through trash to sell shit and lives off dads $. I have no doubt if this isn't a bot, this guy qualifies

yeah they will only let about 5 people be pinned to the top of a trump tweet. they will NEVER deviate from that. it is painfully obvious. i'm not even sure christoph rehage is a real person. William Le gate is a real person it seems.

Do you think people are waking up to this fact, or noticing it at all? You'd think Twitter would be concerned with the obvious nature of their cheap tactic.

I wouldn't be surprised if this faggot was made up entirely.

How would you proposition some shit-stain into handing over control of your account to speak on your behalf? How many sheckles?

Oh, I remember this faggot. He briefly became popular like 3 years ago because he walked through China on foot, constantly took pictures of himself, and compiled them all into a Youtube video.

So it says on his Twitter profile that's he's traveling on foot through Central Asia "right now". If so, what the fuck is he doing spamming smug "sarcastic" replies to every single tweet Trump makes? Is he autistic?

they are hurting themselves. i hope twitter keeps it up. yes even the hillary clinton robots can tell something is clearly wrong. there are NEVER ANY possitive comments for trump even if you scroll down a long ways. also it is the same 5 people who are always pinned to the top.

I also thought it was weird how he was always in Trumps twitter feed. Who the fuck is he?

We should alert the Chinese of a possible CIA shill in their country. I'd love to watch the enrichment.

Huge, punchable face always glaring at us.

He's CIA.

Can't ignore him, I think he points to a bigger problem with the way information is being controlled via Twitter.

Here are all of this faggot's replies to Trump's latest tweet (twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845766504608120833).

Either this guy has a bot running his account, or he has severe autism. I can't think of any other reason for this.

look at this guy...

he is pinned to the top of alot of trump tweets. he "owns" some shitty app for teenagers. they help his stupid app grow in popularity, he gives them full access to this account basically. they must have them follow the script and the narrative. they can not let any outsiders rise to the top of a donald trump tweet.

There's a video on this guy and the large group of blue tick twitter accounts that are routinely sending these low energy replies to trumps tweets.

just youtube it: mean replies to trumps tweets

Because trump is a peice of shit nigger and so are you, OP.

no way is he "walking around on foot in china" with shitty connection posting all this garbage within 3 seconds of a donald trump tweet. CTR has control of his account.

we ARE doing that shit, it's just not relevant in the face of the number of negative comments

A jew's idea of a generic white guy.

This is what the pedophile deep state freaks think is a version of a real person.

yeah it doesn't matter, twitter simply throws anything possitive so far down on the bottom of the list no one will see it. you can get possitive comments to rise for a few seconds but twitter will shadowban the comment.

How can anyone NOT see through this garbage?

HAHAHA that's a good one --the cartoon

the DNC is very stupid. they think they are still fooling everyone. this is why they will lose the next 3 presidential elections

also they are running out of resources, they can't afford to do a better job of making shit up.

youtu.be/f7zgmWFfi58

This video should get more views. There is a clear pattern.

I don't think he's a real person
Probably a twitter employee on a fake account

Well, to be fair, the founding fathers originally wanted the elections for the president and vice president to be separate as another check and balance on power.

They definitely wouldn't have wanted the President picking the VP and giving the people no choice.

they would get banned most probably. no doubt a bunch of instant negative comments on his twitter are from bots but they don't get banned because they follow the twitter agenda.

I worked as ''social media account caretaker'' at some point for several people. Not even kidding.

If it's a job normies can do for normies, I assume agencies can do it for ... literally whoever the fuck this guy is.

A bot

funny how the trump haters are more obsessed about trump than trump supporters.

Also
>Unbred Anglo fucker

They both have no criticism of the presidents tweets, they're literally Canadian tier shitposting and every liberal thinks their winning when the reality is trump doesn't even read the comments lmao

get rid of your earring.

Why don't we just get Trump to block them. Not because he hates free speech, just to see how mad these people would get when their moment in the spotlight utterly crashes and burns

Crehage is a bot. His fans are a bunch of sock puppet accounts from India and China. He pays good money to be at the top of Trump's comments.

i think having twitter expose themselves might be a better tactic

validation like that would be the crowning achievement of these idiots' lives

>This video should get more views.
no it shouldn't, alex. bugger off.

ok i take it back the video was interesting, that earring is really creepy though m8

It's got to be a bot. His tweets don't make much sense.

I am Alex. The guy who posted the vid is not (im not from hong kong and im not good enough with the cyber to make it look like I am). thanks whoever posted. All of these people have blue ticks and mostly are involved in print media one way or another. Oath, with the earring maybe its like Tucker Carlsons bow tie......but then again tucker should go back to the bow tie amirite?

He's a famous China hater and anti-CCP activist who were deported by CCP from China a few years ago, his Chinese nickname is 老雷(Old Reh) and 德國自干五(German 50cents), and He's a Turkish German.

He's a writer and also makes many video to criticize and defame China on Youtube, I thought Sup Forums would like him, a lot. He has a potential to be /ourguy/.

He's a famous China hater and anti-CCP activist who is deported by CCP from China a few years ago, his Chinese nickname is 老雷(Old Reh) and 德國自干五(German 50cents), and he's a Turkish German.

He is a writer and also makes many video to criticize and defame China on Youtube, I thought Sup Forums would like him, a lot. He has a potential to be /ourguy/.

capped and tweeted to him

DONT TALKD BAD ABOUT MYBOY

Can someone hack and Make Twitter Great Again?

I HATE this guy more than Bess Kalb

link

>German
>Anti trump
>Overtly political in areas he has no expertise on
>Pretends to be in asia to get liberal points

Nope. I'm beginning to see why this board is becoming more anti German everyday. Can you please control your own guys already?

It's an AI.

His face looks like a guy fawkes mask

top kek

Is he really that butt hurt or just flooding the feed so it's all someone sees?

good rule is to block anyone you see at the top page too often because they are using bots or people who try to write their manifesto on twitter because the whole point of twitter is 140 characters

or even better, just don't read the replies

>blocking people
No. I can just scroll past the idiots I see and all you need to do is get your shitposting game up to make anyone "harassing" you go away.

>validation like that would be the crowning achievement of these idiots' lives
precisely utterly sheerly this /thread

twitter tracks how many people look at your tweet and stuff, the only solution is to not give them any views period, these people are piggy backing trumps sociak media, their stats are the primaey reason they do it, no views for them is bad for business you have to block

You're just going to have to go full autism for me, user. I'm not blocking anyone.

just look at it this way, if someone is botting and hiring a social media team to end up on top of the page for someone who has millions of followers, you're doing the world a service by blocking, there is literally nothing wrong with blocking tryhards and shills

While I have no time for safe spaces, anti trump instagram accounts/twitter bots are single handedly some of the biggest tumours I've encountered post-election.

Bess has competition?