Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-mosul-airstrike-20170325-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>230
not enough

It's ok. They were all inbred sandnigs

Mission Complete

Democracy,bitch.

Got to keep the petro dollar machine running.

Seriously burgers you will be the mark of devil in History of mankind.

The only good Muslim is a dead one.

Obama killed over 2300 civilians. Who cares.

>1 post by this id

All terrorists are 'civilians' when cornered.

>muh petrodollars
t. inbred pooinloo who can only understand half-baked conspiracy theories

Hope you're behind proxies, racist scum.

>half-baked conspiracy theories
Ha! How ironic coming from Sup Forums.

do innocent civilians really sleep, go to work and school and to the market as if nothing was wrong in ISIS held territory for years?

what about an active iraqi warzone? at what point do you accept that maybe it's time to go live with your cousin mehmet for a few months?

do your worst, I'm befind like 8 proxies right now

Does that make all Americans guilty for living in American government held territory?

ISIS when they're alive, mere civilians when they are not.

Dont be fooled friends.

I wasn't talking about guilt or being complicit, but fearing for your fucking life on a daily basis.

Who cares, they cost less than $2,000,000 USD to replace. Human life numbers in the billions at this point so their value is less than the bombs used to destroy them.

Common it was a residential area, it's obvious that those were no all combatients.

Regardless this will mean more refugges to you, woop ty doo.

I don't care.
I don't fucking care.
150 thousand people die every day.
I don't care about 200 shitskins in some country with a barely pronounceable name
they mean nothing to me, they mean nothing to the person writing the article
fuck islam and fuck brown people

good, every time they kill one of us, we should kill 100 of them.

Pretty sure slaughtering the families of terrorists was a campaign promise. The God Emperor did nothing wrong.

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-mosul-airstrike-20170325-story.html

It's funny how the media never reported on that shit when Obama was doing it. What start now?

If those civilians hadn't let Isis get so powerful they wouldn't have had to die.

Obama was black so he dindu nuffin wrong. He was a good boy and needed money for them programs.

is anyone else unironically horrified by this?

This might sound like a stupid question but wouldn't local media in ISIS held Mosul be ISIS? If so, why would we trust what they say?

I wonder how many times the media reported on all the civilians Obama killed when he was dropping more bombs than bush

Because ISIS hides their fucking ammunitions and weapons caches in hospitals schools and other civilian occupied buildings. Did you not know people die in wars?

who fucking cares

Anyone who now lives in ISIS controlled territory is to be considered a supporter of ISIS and a untrue follower of Islam, their deaths should no longer be considered "civilian" as they are helping/supporting terrorism, all those fleeing ISIS controlled territories are to be considered civilian refugees.

REMOVE KEBAB

they decided to that they became civilians when they were suddenly held responsible for their actions

funny when people were dying in Mosul with Obama they just blamed it on Isis being Cobra EVIL

You can't even tell the difference between combatants and civilians because the combatants are civilians. Everyone we've killed in the war on terror has been a civilian because they don't have a state and aren't an army.

>civilians

No one gave a fuck when allies bombed dresden or Berlin.
Same thing here. Live among the enemy and you are one of them and you have to expect to receive the same treatment.

Beat me to it.

You are an urban retard, the air force bombs where the iraqi army tells them. They call to some americans in an HQ somewhere when they see enemies then the guys call to some aircraft carrier and the planes fly off and bomb the location.

>"Civilian casualties"
>Not "acceptable casualties"

Welp, should've not been ISIS sympathizers. Just like millions of civilians were killed in Germany but no one cares because they were Nazi sympathizers. All of a sudden people care. And Obama killed a shit load of civilians and people still backed him and excused it. All of a sudden people care.

Yeah this is how you know it's fake. The retarded overacting bullshit straight out of the Pallywood playbook. Don't want our children bombed? Maybe you should realize that not ever school, playground and kebab stand needs rocket launchers attached to them.

Who the fuck cares nigger? Muslim scum are dead, we are not. If they think they can terrorize our glorious Anglo nations and not face severe repercussions, they better think again (implying subhuman sandniggers can actually think lol) Fuck sandniggers glass them all

WHITE FUCKEN PRIDE WORLD FUCKEN WIDE

DEUS VULT

It's the Hamas strategy. Put all of your weapons where civilians gather so that when they're inevitably bombed you can cry about how "DEY BOMBIN' CIVILIANS". Fuck them.

Her husband must be pissed.

No.
This is war. Unless we start inventing weapons that can accurately differentiate between civilians and enemy soldiers, we're going to kill civilians. Even then, killing civilians may serve a tactical purpose. It's not pretty, but war is never pretty. If you can't handle it, try having a peace treaty between the belligerants. Last time they tried, they used the cease-fire as a tactical device to attempt a surprise attack on one another.

Kek

Shillfag, why do you think we give a shit?

Didnt see you complai when obongo was doing it. Hypocritical demoRATS

>230 less refugees in europe

hey europe, a thank you would be nice

NOT ENOUGH DEAD NIGGERS

WE CAN DO BETTER

AIM FOR 4 DIGITS NEXT TIME

disclosing civilian outposts to the russians would be more effective

>Isis held
They weren't civilians.

>be iraqi
>blow up

ISIS is using civilians so that we don't attack them, they were wrong.

Deus Vult

eggs,omlette

230 potential terrorists, I think you mean, OP

How does this solve anything? If your goal is to stop the radicals, this isn't doing that. If anything, this creates more radicals, making them angry to see their homes destroyed.

Does nobody see this but me?

stopped 230 radicals

230 in each strike, or 230 so far if only 230 so far those are rookie numbers.

And nothing of value was lost

>they were not all future isis

>a barely pronounceable name
user, you might not want to mention this part again.

>this creates more radicals
then we create more bombs you faggot

it also stopped 230 potential radicals.

>Not all Muslims
Is that time of the day already?

I don't give a fuck anymore
These bombings will never stop no matter who is elected

>hey guys i'm a super scary ISIS fighter
>oh no, someone is coming to push my shit in, I'm going to hide amongst women and children
>oops, I blew up with them. YOU MONSTER

Yeah well if the islamic state wouldnt use 'civilians' as literally human shields then maybe less would die
also im 100% sure that all of these 'peaceful muslims' knew isis was operating in.their town so either they supported them or at least thought isis was acceptble or they would have gotten the fuck out like the pther 9million muslims that are seeking asylum

>isis
>civilians

if bombing ISIS makes more radicals, it just means these pre-radical civilians were already predispositioned to think similar to ISIS idealogy.

makes more sense to bomb the potential radicals.

One less to worry about!

No you're just a pussy

Some of them were radical Islamists though

>and a untrue follower of Islam
Except ISIS is following Islam to the letter
This is literally what is supposed to happen when Islam conquered the world
You're supposed to go around and kill the unfaithful or those who are not faithful enough
Its quite clear in the Koran

They're reporting that the US is covertly helping ISIS in Mosul.
> why??
Can't trump control the CIA and sack the cunts who are trying to perpetuate this shot

Only 230? Damn, we'll get 'em next time boys!

Shit, this is depressing. They missed some.

He is and I doubt they're doing that anymore
If it's happening it's by deeply undercover CIA agents who haven't been able to come up for air to get debreifed

Trump said he would go after their families. Dirty fucks had it coming.

Just like Gaza and Yemen the more you bomb a place the more moderates become radicals.
You can't bomb muslims into submission unlike Germans and Japs.

Fuck off with that Russian owned Independent - fucking cuck

Every one of them would've had 6+ kids, so think of it as killing terrorists before they're born.

Muslims right? So they hated America, and so the mission was actually Terrorist prevention. Way to go Trump.

Awww did your feelings get hurt? Are you going to go and cry to daddy now?

Fucking kys faggot

>Petrodollar
>conspiracy theory
Top kek

underrated poast

You know that ISIS dressed up their dead fighters, including child soldiers, into civilians?

Fucking Canadian sand nigger

the title is incorrect it should be "230 isis fighters pretending to be civilians got blown to shit"

Just heard the BBC whining about 230 dead sandniggers and potential terrroritsts

>isis held
>local media
>leaf

Sorry, too busy reading about those poor people who got run over by a terrorist in London...

> Bomb the shit out of a country
> Its civilians do their best to stay and continue living their lives
> Murder all of those people too
> Get mad when they try to find some other country to live in

can someone explain this logic?

>TOTAL ANNIHILATION