What makes him so popular? Is it because he panders to the left? Or is it because hes good looking?

What makes him so popular? Is it because he panders to the left? Or is it because hes good looking?

He's the closest thing these LEft-wing girls have seen of an actual man and that's not saying much.

both

DUDE

I never saw such that pic in this high a res before. Holy shit those women are disgusting dirty sluts.

Trudeau is living proof that literally nothing matters other than appearance

Good looking, has power, populist left wing policy, loved by the herd, signals virtue with the power of ten thousand suns.

Living the blue pill dream. It's a females fantasy

Does anyone honestly wish they were him in that photo? Those girls are clearly trash.

The scum has grown thick upon our people.
Time to cut it off.

clueless and harmless like the family dog

He's the political equivalent of Justin Bieber.

>someone wasted his time making this image
>he probably wasn't even Canadian, either

That's perfect

why is he widely considered "good looking"? he has a huge nose

Youthful nice hair and fit matched with position of power.

He must be slaying puss left and right desu

>faggy good looks that get white whores wet and fags hard
>no amount of pandering to shitskins is too much

I don't like his roman nose but he's got charm about him, can't deny it

I love this man like my waifu pillow! Can I snuggle with him Canada?

He's very popular with men too. Weird...

its a collective effort retard people each add their own little updates fuckwit

newfag detected

go back to plebbit cuck

Pandering to globalists and enacting their policies give you good media coverage. It's that easy. Macron will be the next "Trudeau".

>men

Because he is high up in the dominence heirarchy. money, fame, and being stupid make him easy to connect with fems.

He only meets with women in public. He has had numerous private meetings with men though.

What's your point?

Its the expectations, most politicians are ass fuck ugly, so a normal looking one looks like a model, plus his position

Canadians are obsessed with being noticed. We like to pass ourselves off as globally important but we secretly know we're not. By glomming to the famous name, we feel like we're part of something the rest of the world will take note of.

he's not that bad

fiscal policy is good

immigrants are good because this is a country of immigrants

Does Canada want senpai America to notice them?

faggots aren't men. men have sex with women and spread their genes

I have no sympathy for Eddy. All Lao wanted was a healthy chicken, and Eddy wouldn't help.

He promised us weed, he gave us special exceptions towards shit skinned muslims

fuck liberals, you've lost me

It's because he's a faggot

What is this from?

See

>What makes him so popular?

Canadians are retarded faggots. That's it.

star wars. either episode iv or i. clearly a jawa

Castro genes

The Canadian education system teaches you Pierre Trudeau was the best prime minister ever and essentially defined what it means to be Canadian. Jr running was almost like the second coming Christ. In reality it's the teacher's union to blame, Sr. was very good to them and Liberals have continued the tradition. It's a win-win for the liberals, you have a significant voting base on lock and you'll indoctrinate some kids along the way ensuring your myth is passed to the next generation.

Thanks

We've been taught from birth that the ideas Trudeau represents are wholly Canadian and beneficial to the nation. Even now our media parades him around as some sort of Jesus figure.

Not many wake up from that.

It's all crystal clear to me now...

>implying that we'd want a cuck to deteriorate the gene pool

thats not really how cucking works.

Pop culture hero

So of Fidel Catsro.

>pic related of the only good Canadian ever

He represents a self-hating white male. Other demographics hate white men, and so love self-hating white men.
Imagine you were talking along the street and you saw someone throwing bucketloads of his own cash onto the curb for anyone to pick up. If you were selfish, you'd think "Great! I love this guy!" and start picking up the money he is throwing away. If you are more conscientious, you may worry about his mental state.
That is the outlook that other demographics have on Leftwing, self-hating white men. They see them essentially as a rich guy throwing away his wealth (metaphorically representing white men throwing away their territory and culture and power). And they are selfish, so they think only to grab what they can and applaud the guy for throwing away what he has to them.