What is our greatest strength and why is it diversity?

What is our greatest strength and why is it diversity?

I just saw a pro diversity commercial on the CTV. It had a bunch of queers and muzzies say we must stay strong in this racist world of Brexit and Donald Trump

I think our greatest strength is our suicidal nature, we're just bound to get gunned down by the USA at a certain point for our autism and I'm ready.

>Dog sex

we are so beyond fucked.

>What is our greatest strength

ultra high IQ city people

>ultra high IQ city people
Get out wong

HEY LEAF DONT LET THE COPS SEE THIS

Why would would gun down Canada? Im hoping we nuke mexico.

I saved this from a few weeks ago

I work with "diversity" every day and they're all immigrants who can't speak English AT ALL and they fuck things up constantly as a result. That's our strength.

Well, your flag looks like the japanese one if you squint hard enough, and that's pretty cool, but other than that you guys are like a sub par america.

Our greatest strength is actually opportunity, but liberals care more about gibs than hard work. Thus, they push for diversity as opposed to equal opportunity.

no ur wrong its diversity

I cant understand why Canadians are not as upset as they should be about Trudeau catering to muzzies.

our greatest strenght is obviously that, even if we are killed, we will win.

I'm sure alot of you are very unpleasant people to be around in real life. Why do you have no optimism or pride in your country? It's 90% white and the only places where muslims seem to live are Mississauga and Toronto. I had no idea that so many of you gave a shit about those two cities.

If you don't like Islam then get politically active and reach out to your local representatives about your concerns and what you want changed. Sitting around here and shitposting isn't going to change anything. Most of you have no right to all yourselves Canadians. You act like you're just displaced Americans who want to go home.

It's not about Islam anymore, It's about Justin Trudeau taking away our freedom of speech.

How did he take away your freedom of speech? Are you talking about motion-103? The motion never made it illegal to criticize islam. All it did was make it so that the government formally condemns islamophobia and racism and ASKS the government to do a study into how prevalent racism is and how to go about combating it. A motion is not the same as a law.

>All it did was make it so that the government formally condemns Islamophobia and racism.

Call it whatever you want, it's still censorship and it's a small step towards totalitarianism.

>Government: We, the government of Canada formally condemn racism

>You: Why are they taking away our free speech!!

I don't understand why you think our right to free speech is infringed upon. The motion did nothing to take away our rights. People just got riled up because it was a motion that was started by a muslim chick and it deals with islam. You can call Mohammad a goat fucking pedophile all you want and nobody will arrest you.

At least you don't have it as bad as zee germans.

Yet...