If this was 1942 and we're at war with the Nazis who's side would you be on?

From my understanding this board is mostly NatSoc and Libertarian. For the former, would you have supported the Nazis or fought against them- assuming you know what you know now? I'm pretty intrigued about this because I'm a hard nationalist but never considered myself a NatSoc.

id be shitposting on whatever 1942s version of Sup Forums was

You would fight the nazis like a good goy just like every single american would

I'd probably be the nonviolent branch of Falanga but against the nazis.

If I was a German I would be on Germany's side. If I was an American I would be on America's side. Remember, Germany declared war on the U.S. first.

I would be on germanys side fuck all you undercover cucks

i never got the whole nazipill

>quick rundown?

international jewry went to war with Hitler because he opted out of their Jew shit. They also wanted Isreal.

I would fight for the Nazis against Anglos and Jews.

I'd fight for America, of course.

i get that they're a nusiance and sly little cunts, but does that really qualify them to deserve death? Most of the jew corruption is at the top- like most things, and the people hitler killed were probably just born into it

I would fight on the Nazis side if I were German, and speak against the evils of communism if I were American.

I'll side to whoever would help me famalam. Too busy getting butt fucked by the nips.

many American coorporations initially supported fascism and hitler

Most death was provoked by Allies' bombing of German supplies.
Also, most "death camps" care located in the Soviet's side of Germany, what a coincidence huh?

My ancestors are German/Italian
I'm living in Japan.

So obviously I'd side with the french desu

Hitler protected ethnic germans in Poland border areas from getting genocided and then France and UK declared War on Germany and not USSR.

Also the jews.

US forces, because I am not a traitor to my country.

I think that we fought the wrong people during WW2. With that said, of course I'd fight for my country. You have to stand with your country, right or wrong.

I would've preferred to stay isolationist like we were prior to the Pearl Harbor attack. Fuck Europe and fuck Asia. If Germany defeated Russia and the Anglos and decided to attack America, well that's up to speculation how it would go.

more like
>Hitler used the ethnic germans inside the polish border to invade and begin genociding the poles