The New Hitler? Black anti-immigrant far-right politician the face of hate in Germany

>The head of the AfD party in Kiel deems multiculturalism a failure. Not an unusual opinion for his party. But Mr. Demagbo is from West Africa. How is that compatible?

gatesofvienna.net/2017/03/meet-the-face-of-the-afd-in-kiel/#comment-478402

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonial_empire#/media/File:German_colonial.PNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. We need to stop this evil racist who hates muslims from ever winning any seats. Help me out pol, call your local antifa chapter and let them know about this evil man

>Achille Demagbo is 36 years old. Born and raised in Benin in West Africa.

>Benin

You can't make this shit up

almozd chegged, almozd

>based black man
I don't see any problem.

racist

Refreshing that migrants also realize how that if the nations they migrated to become too balkanized it is not good for them or us. It's just common sense but it's refreshing that they are the ones who start pushing back to it when the spineless whites are afraid to do it cowering in fear over being called "racist".

We live in a timeline where everyone is literally Hitler now and it's fucking hilarious.

Even a foreign black man is more redpilled than the absolutely pathetic native naive germcucks. How fucking embarassing is that?

tell it to the guys on the comment's section. Some are pissed this racist is trying to tell them multiculturalism is a failure and think he should stfu

There's a black hitler in Finland too

Seriously this is embarrassing

Oy vey you anti semite.. As voltaire said “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” Who is that WHITE PEOPLE? i don't think so! white people routinely critique themselves for their current and present behaviour..

But why is that statement true? Because the ones who you are not allowed to critique you by that token allows them to get away with EVERYTHING.. so ofcourse they end up ruling you.

vid related youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

isnt he from sierra leone. the rebels there cut off hands of Sl army grunts they captured.

Till you realize that they are under such stigma and propaganda that even daring to like their own people or their own country you are "racist xenophobic bigot" and "literally hitler". Migrants don't have such strings attached to them but are expected to be anti white and anti whatever they live, it seems some of them are leaving the jewish reservation that is otherwise imposed on their minds!

Voltaire never said that.

ok thank God. he is from an african nation without the BS of Sierra Leone.

fuck charles taylor of liberia. he fucked up SL.

obviously he an Uncle Tom.

>I don't see any problem
I do. The left will use him to spout the usual nonsense: that the right is incoherent in its beliefs, that this incoherence means they are all simpleminded morons etc., not to mention he's a bulwark against the right ever demanding that africans go back. He'll be useful for the left, so we must entertain the idea that he is at least a real-life troll and at worst a leftist plant.

>voltaire never said that
well it's true either way. And it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Those who can't be critiqued are allowed to get away with everything.

i bet he is a neocon atheist who thinks he is German.

>Nordcucks are so cucked that they also need the bull helping in the process of uncuckening

Top fucking kek

"I would never be a member of a xenophobic party, but now it's the other way round: which racist party would choose a black-haulian in the board?" -- he said this.

he is a far right black guy who thinks he is German.

How stupid are you?

People are all races are uniting under nationalism yet your stupid retards are still calling this racism. Keep it up, you just gonna lose support as time pass and your bullshit gets exposed.

people of*

Multicultural is totally different from multi racial dumbass. If Africans accept German culture, awesome. Problem is, Muslims don't.

leaf intellectuals

L E L
No matter what happens, Germany gets BLACKED.

Are you new here? We supported Trump. He is literally the most incoherent and disorganized motherfucker in politics and he still won for us.

This. Black HItler can't save them.

Poopoo for all Blacks

For those who don't know, he is basically the "Quotenneger" of the AfD.
Like there are also faggots, women and other minorities in every political party just to point at them if needed.

Because being labeled racist/sexist/homophobe in Germany is basically like running around without hijab in mosul.

For those who don't know what this german is talking about "quotenneger" is essentially the western way of saying "uncle tom".. Which is a false premise to begin with, this tries to signal to minorities or blacks in this particular situation, that if they ever DARE to agree with anything a white person says that they are just a "quota nigger and they're only there cause white people try to pull their strings." This is ofcourse totally false but it is how they try to keep blacks and others on the anti white plantation.. And they will keep calling them "quota " untill those migrants overtake white demographics.. And then if that happens they will sell it as "evil white people deserve to become minority in their own nations" meanwhile all these "quota " are massive majorities back in the nations wherefrom they stem..

TL;DR you are full of shit hanz.

Naziniggers are good old german traditions

I don`t sie any nigger in Die Linke

why are anti-racist leftists so intolerant of racist blacks who are hitler and hate immigration?

quite pungent indeed

>nazi niggers are good old german traditions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonial_empire#/media/File:German_colonial.PNG

Only because germany at the time of hitler had protectorates/remnant of the german empire in africa. That's why a war was also fought between germany and the greatest ((((allies))) there against the likes of rommel.

Blacks aren't quintessentially german obviously, but it's nice to see them also pushing back against this, because jews have given them near immunity of critique (whilst the jews ofcourse keep the near absolute immunity to themselves and use migrants as anti white proxies) whilst feeding them with anti white propaganda, so it's ofcourse VERY INCOVENIENT when a few of them decide to leave the jewish reservation and side with the europeans.

wtf I love niggers now

>Only because germany at the time of hitler had protectorates/remnant of the german empire in africa

not an argument, the idea that Germany was land of cuckoldry for all that time looks more valuable

>I'll dismiss that argument since i can't disprove it, because it conflicts with the agenda i'm trying to push
wew lad

This is what passes as a "right-wing extermist party" in Germany

Just fuck my country up senpai

Yeah the arab/middle eastern soldiers were muslim VOLUNTEERS by grand mufti of jerusalem at the time hajj amini al husseini.. sorry they weren't quintessentially german either, they formed divisions such as hanshar ss etc. But ofcourse if you have an agenda to push that germany was always cuckolding with non whites and their current situation is how it always was, then it's pretty amazing how things are changing so fast if this situation is what germany was used to.. Nice try (((ivan)))

I guess this is Universal. Here they call "Capitão do mato", which was in Brazilian slave times, the slave hunter.

I think I'll start a thread about this topic to categorize what each country and idiom call the minority who don't push (((their))) agenda.

What's the status on Bjorn

>88

Black hitler is hitler confirm

>Redditor
I see something wrong with this.

>redditor
Getting desperate are (((we)))?

Being American I count my blessings each day that the most aryan, offensive motherfucker alive managed to make it to the presidency rather than rand "we need to talk to the black people" paul, jeb "wannabe mexican" bush or ted "an actual fucking cuban" cruz as limpdick compromise candidates designed to appeal to pathetic people who are afraid of looking racist.

>faggot thinks trump is the savior
top kek

>yfw

forgot pic

>shill shills shillingly

Do you have a sngle party that represents ethnc Germans there? Even the "far right" virtue signals non racism with token niggers, Jesus. They are propably all fedora tipping clasical liberals or something who think a "burka ban" and reducing immigratin by 50% is what Cuckmany needs. I swear if we ever get German refugees from the Sultanate of Almanya we will gas them in Auschwitz just to be sure. The last time you people were normal was before the thirty years war.

>it takes a black man to save your country from committing suicide

What are kobiety like? Are they hypersexual like westerners or do they save themselves?

>it takes a black man to save your country from committing suicide

Till you realize that they are under such stigma and propaganda that even daring to like their own people or their own country you are "racist xenophobic bigot" and "literally hitler". Migrants don't have such strings attached to them but are expected to be anti white and anti whatever they live, it seems some of them are leaving the jewish reservation that is otherwise imposed on their minds!

but it's nice to see them also pushing back against this, because jews have given them near immunity of critique (whilst the jews ofcourse keep the near absolute immunity to themselves and use migrants as anti white proxies) whilst feeding them with anti white propaganda, so it's ofcourse VERY INCONVENIENT when a few of them decide to leave the jewish reservation and side with the europeans.

If you realize this it's only logical that resistance would come also from that front.. because any attempt of germans to like their own people is called a nazi or fascist or evil racist person. And ofcourse he is villified as similar. Using the same tricks that are used against native germans and don't even make sense in this situation but out of desperation.

>mfw migrants that love western principles and values realizing the jewish plot against whites might end up saving white nations and white people from the jewish propaganda that have infested their minds to the point where they have almost given up defending their nations and their principles.

>race = culture
>nationality = culture

leftists are completely retarded

We have Tinder and Faceberg what do you expect? They are women. The only good thing is that we barely have any pink haired rabid feminists unlike the West.

Let them say that. In the end our beliefs and principles are compatible/transmutable to any group of men in existence.

"Based black guy" is Reddit speak. Now fuck off.

The thing that the jews FEAR MOST is the migrants turning against them and siding with europeans! NEVER FORGET THAT! If they stop being anti white proxies for the jews, they will turn into the jews worst enemy when they figure out that they are being used to destroy white people so that the jews can screw these migrants over later!

>comfy feelings when woke migrants might help to save the day.

>based is now reddit tier
>no black man can ever be based
o..okay. B..but maybe you are the one who needs to fuck off you pathetic edgelord trying to fit in here.. lurk more.

The left claims we hate black people (which is in general not true). And then when we support black people they call us hypocrites.
Wtf man?

What about magyar women? Do you know anything about them by any chance?

OK, you can stop now. One or two nonwhites trying to help us out is fine, but Europe is ONLY for Europeans. They need to understand that, too, and the (((civic))) nationalists can fuck off.

>The left claims we hate black people (which is in general not true). And then when we support black people they call us hypocrites.
Wtf man?

(((rigged game))), if you play the game by how they define it you can only lose, damned if you do damned if you don't. The way to win is not to play (((their))) game. You're starting to realize that now, they've set it up so that whatever white people do as long as they play by their rules, they can only lose.

Look at his posts. He's clearly an election Reddit meme tourist.

>OK, you can stop now. One or two nonwhites trying to help us out is fine, but Europe is ONLY for Europeans. They need to understand that, too, and the (((civic))) nationalists can fuck off.

i'm not saying open the floodgates to ethnically displace us but it's a comfy feel when some migrants WHO ARE ALREADY HERE are starting to wake up to the game jews are playing on us and siding with europeans.

>Benin

Funny how you attempt to character assasinate me for several posts now since you can't find any fault with my arguments. Whilst offering zero value to this conversation. Nice try.

Its not.a question of nationality jesus. Women are by nature hypergamous and emotional. With the pill, women in the workforce, education and the welfare state it always gives the same results no matter the country. They may be more sane due to lack of SNWism and ethnic self hate you get in the west but thats moreless the only difference.

>being surprised about it
Nothing surprises me in this Banana Republic anymore, fampai.

So basically all of Europe is out of the question, I take it

>leaf

Why does Germany always need foreigners to lead them? Why are the incapable of leading themselves?

>black
>man
Stop.

AfD aren't far-right. They are more like UKIP surely?

That would be the NPD

Depends what you want. For saner women Eastern Europe may be better. For "traditional wives" become a muslim, Amish or build a time machine. Welcome to the "developed world"

>le civic nationalism
Fuck off back to plebbit already. Why are you still here? The election is over. Go home.

I don't really give a fuck about being "traditional," only virgin at marriage. I can make her "traditional" after that

>Germans so cucked they need blacks to help them uncuck themselves
You cannot make this up

He is a black man who accepts German culture and he loves it. That is how it should be

>Be one of the few nationalist girls in Cuckmany
> want to secure the existence of your volk and the future for your children
> decide to date a nationalist party member
> get BLACKED

Only in cuckmany.

Seriously though, you know he's getting that white pussy from the party youth org, you can tell by his smile.

German nationalism AD 2017 everyone.

WE

>Not voting for black neo-nazis
Fucking sickening racism

>t.krautandtea

Isn't it very racist to say he's the face of hate in Germany? I think those reporters should be sued for hatespeech and racism.

I swear it's in their genes. The most cucked states in America are the ones with the highest Germanic ancestry.

burberry demagbo

>I swear it's in their genes.
It couldn't be 50 years of anti german propaganda? nah ofcourse not. Cool story bro seems legit.