Being a young Black man in Amerikkka

>33% graduation rate from college
>64% unemployment
>27% mortality rate
>41% incarceration rate
>72% raised in single parent household
>Lowest Sat scores in the whole country

Fuck this racist oppressive system keeping our black brothas down. Slavery never ended, Jim Crow never ended, equality never happened.....

Fuck drumpf , fuck white people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHXrevWGI_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzzp6gQ3i80
youtube.com/watch?v=RUtDqKu7tDU
youtube.com/watch?v=4kWndsGn_g4
governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-high-school-graduation-rates-by-race-ethnicity.html
usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/03/23/study-college-graduation-gap-between-blacks-whites-still-growing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
southafricatoday.net/media/hard-news/the-white-ghettos-of-south-africa/
google.com/search?q=Nigeria
youtube.com/watch?v=xYlvFmeCdQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IXwqVxY7R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=yFMvvNCK97M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this shitty larp supposed to be funny or lead to serious discussion or what?

I agree, its the same here in auss... whitey dont understand racism

Maybe they should have spent more times hitting the books, and less time with the shitty tattoos and not investing in a belt.

have you figured out to stop voting Democrat yet?

You won't be laughing when the white man gets usurped in his own country.

You mad, bro

Look at yourself and figure out why you are coming behind.

You need to sort yourself out.

Vote for the pro slavery,discrimination and kkk Republican party? Watch my people starve and die from health issues? Pay for our programs than we'll vote.

so you admit it's our country

What do you get out of larping? seriously?

Find the nearest mirror and take a good long look user.

The country you stole from the natives, killed and enslaved millions of people.

Why are you responding to the fat white guy pretending to be black as if he were actually black?

This whole thread is just a circle jerk

who the fuck do you think benefits from fucking you over? who's actually cashing the checks from racism? who gets votes due to racism?

you're being poisoned and sold the antidote by the same salesman.

i want you to actually think about what i'm telling you. you are being deceived in the most vicious way possible.

this

fuck drumpf

>republicans
>pro-slavery
Top kek

The white man of course. 500 years of being oppressed,discriminated and enslaved by Amerikkka.

You'll have none of those problems in Somalia, Liberia, or Haiti. Return to your ancestral homeland and be among your own people. Be free of the white man's oppression.

Nope. we're talking over this racist country. I love hearing you white boys will be minorities really soon. Amerikkka= BLACKED

>we need mo money fo dem programs, cuh

It's called social democracy. What every country in the world has.

welp, enjoy your shitty situation then. keep supporting the left while they round your men up in droves and throw them into prison and then manipulate your outrage into voting for the very people who are oppressing you

it's amazing how you continue to fall for the con

this

I disagree

>kkk

fuck outta here drumpf

Fuck your political spectrum. There isn't no left or right in our world. There's only the white man oppressor and the black man victim. Pay repressions for the crimes you have committed against us.

>How do I explain this to my children?
>I have Muslim friends texting me, asking me if they should leave the country.
>This was a whitelash against a changing country. It was whitelash against a black president in part. And that's the part where the pain comes.

50% of black women have herpes.

Damn the white people, am I right?

keep voting for that welfare plantation, maybe youll figure it out in the next few hundred years. or will it take 300,000 years because that's how far behind niggers are evolutionarily.

Obvious bait but I'm bored.
Whitey keeping you from studying or showing up to class?
>64% unemployment
Whitey keeping you from flipping Big Macs until something better is available?
>27% mortality rate
Whitey killing all of tha brothas, or forcing crack pipes between your big black lips?
>41% incarceration rate
Stop breaking the law, asshole.
>72% raised in single parent household
Think beyond your immediate needs. There's an entire continent that can't feed their existing children but has no understanding of the consequences of their actions and can't help themselves from producing more mouths to feed.
>Lowest Sat scores in the whole country
Less ape hoops and rapping, more studying. Why is it that any other group comes to this country and can speak fluent English within a generation or less? Nogs have been here for hundreds of years and speak incomprehensible niggerbabble... GNOMESANE?!?

I'm sure you'd be doing much better if you went back to the mother land. You'll live among your brothers and sisters and live a peaceful society without racism.

Why do you pretend to type like this?
What is to be gained?
Are the (you)s really that worth it?
Do something better with your time, have some self awareness

you had obama for 8 years

in all that time he didn't help you

one day you'll realize that ordinary white folk born in modern america are completely innocent of the grievances you have

since you're starting to sound more and more like a LARPer i'm going to stop handing out the (You)s

you're being duped. wake up.

Anyone have the image of what would happen if all blacks disappeared from America?
Not just the crime one but also the monetary difference

I came here to educated you white boys, to change you racist and bigoted views. Here's a list of black empowerment videos:

Black Economic Empowerment in America : Why does entrepreneurship matter ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zHXrevWGI_Y

Martin Luther King Jr- Briefly discussing group economics and black empowerment (1967)

The keys to black economic empowerment: Get off the corporate plantation

youtube.com/watch?v=Fzzp6gQ3i80

The Black Man is Superior to the White Man

youtube.com/watch?v=RUtDqKu7tDU

Interracial Relationships: Being Up Front about the Issues

youtube.com/watch?v=4kWndsGn_g4

It's social democracy not welfare.

It's not racists' fault that niggers are niggers. Please stop posting this kind of thing; it's neither funny nor productive.

This is the problem blacks will never integrate into u.s. society , they belive everything is about race ( it isnt) therefor they should be deported from here. White people today are seeing what hitler realized 70 years ago. Non whites and undesirable whites have no right or place living in white majority countries . Only whites of good character can be allowed to live together in peace . So the solution is removal by force !

Obama was the greatest black president of all time. He could have changed so much if there was a more minorities in the government. Every time he tried to help us black folk, the white man shut him down.

>Fuck drumpf , fuck white people!

I work at a ware house, and people would leave their phones out, drinks and food around. For the two years that I've been there, nothing was ever stolen. The people and workers are like family, giving each other rides, office parties every month or other months. We hired 2 black temp. workers and all of a sudden, phones go missing, food and drinks go missing, office supplies go missing.

We fired them the next day and using video as evidence, sued the temp agency for reparations, the wages their earned and then some. Even the 2nd generation mulatto in our job was saying "fucking niggers man".

Fuck niggers.

no

It really doesnt matter if the whites become a minority, they will always control the money, forever.

>greatest black president
Haha, okay LARP confirmed. Go back to playing vidya and drinking Squirt, Bryce

you're a dumb nigger.

What's your excuse for Africa being shit ? Blacks control it and you say blacks are better so why is it a he'll hole still...in 2017...shit...like always...forever...??

Something that never happened. All the my white co workers are ether on drugs or mentally ill.

>being black ever
>decreased IQ
>increased mortality rate
>increased chances of being a rapist
>increased chances of being a murderer
>on every continent

definitely whitey's fault

A white majority congress and senate stopped Obama from helping black folk. Good thing, that's going to end soon and we'll get equal representation in the government.

it is an american miracle that the monkey's (bonobos) even get to go to collage.
Blacks are genetically closer to bonobos than Europeans

>Click ID
>Nothing but shit posts

I'm just going to leave this thread cause you don't even want to hear examples, truths and facts. You're just here to shit post and push your agenda.

How would you turn out if you were oppressed your whole life, told you'll never succeed in life and not given equal opportunity like everyone else?

k bye

Niggers don't know the word usurped, bad LARP.

man I was a nigger I'd be so happy

why are niggers mad when its like having godmode on all the time

Obama was the only Black president

>Being Asian in Amerikkka
>Second highest poverty rates, second only to blacks
>Majority immigrants
>Less likely than other groups to have parents knowing English
Still manage to:
>Be less likely than any other group to commit violent crimes
>Still manage to have good graduation rates
>Have better scores than other races
>Manage to find employment, even those who don't speak Engrish have higher employment than niggers
>Be less likely to be stopped by police than any other race including whites (in contrast to the popular belief, the police are Asian supremacists)

Why? Because while nigger children are listening to gangster rap, swearing, and idolizing rappers and sports stars, Asians make sure their children are raised with integrity. Liberals ignore this subject because they live in a fairytale world where ones culture has jack shit to do with how people grow up. They want to keep it simple, like poverty is the root cause of all problems which in this case, is clearly not the case.

>usurped

There is not a single nigger in all of America that knows that word.

you literally just changed your argument from "America treats black people poorly" to "the entire world treats black people poorly", and when literally everyone treats a group in a similar manner, I'm pretty likely to think the group is the problem instead of the rest of the population of Earth.

Schools are constantly letting in under-qualified blacks into college.
>64% unemployment
Its not that hard getting a job. I held 3 during the 2008 recession. You just have to be willing to accept a shit job.
While they're at it, maybe they should quit voting for the people that drove their jobs away.
>27% mortality rate
How do you suppose you'll keep niggers from nigging?
>41% incarceration rate
Don't commit crimes. Don't steal. Don't sell drugs. Don't murder people. It isn't that hard to avoid jailable offenses.
>72% single parent homes
Don't fuck people you aren't married to. 200 years ago that stuff was because of disease. Now its because people can't keep it in their pants.
>Lowest SAT scores.
So they cannot count or read.

Kindly slit your wrists and die a horrible screaming death. People like you are the primary reason why blacks are so fucking dumb, and will never amount to anything in this world. Your encouraging of violent behaviors, the gibs, the FUCKING RAP MUSIC, all of it contributes to the decline of black persons. So much so, that intelligent, thinking black people who actually want to better their people, and strive for greater things are considered outliers, and usually end up shunned or killed because niggers and subhumans can't comprehend anything that isn't another violent, feral beast that lashes out at everything because they perceive themselves as being "oppressed".

>Nigger comes to America
>Nigger complains about everything
>Nigger goes to all black country like Niggeria
>Nigger lives in abject squalor
>Nigger gets attacked with Machete for being wrong tribe
>Nigger comes back to America, shuts his fucking mouth, and votes Republican

In my entire live I know of only one nigger that got his shit together.

>Standard nigger
>Obba Booga white man kept me down
>spent a night in jail
>Sheeeeiiiiiitttt
>Learned sign language
>got his ged after 2 fucking tries
>went to college
>got a degree in accounting for bananas or something.
>Works at a bank and hasn't robbed it

OP is just a savage that needs to go back to the cotton fields.

Charles Barkley has...but then Charles is redpilled.

Suck my big black cock cracker

governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-high-school-graduation-rates-by-race-ethnicity.html

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/03/23/study-college-graduation-gap-between-blacks-whites-still-growing

dumb coon

ropeculture

But they were niggers and savages. So its ok

I hope this is bait because the White South Africans which have been kicked OUT of their HOMES and FORCED on to FARMING PLOTS don't even do a fraction if nothing at all of what niggers do in the USA!

DIE FUCKING NIGGERS DIE!

I'll RACE WAR FOR THIS AND NIGGERS, KIKES, AND SHITSKIN LOVERS WILL BURN!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html

southafricatoday.net/media/hard-news/the-white-ghettos-of-south-africa/

White people are being mistreated for all kinds of things. Being White is just one of them. Being Christian is another.

I'll also pop a cap in your ass for any Christian or Nation of Islam brother!

You really wanna go to WAR WITH THE GOD?

BLACKS EAT DA POOO POO

Obama was the same man who funded ISIS and other similar groups. Gifting them the weapons they needed to wage war on the West. He was voted into power specifically BECAUSE blacks thought he would be their savior. And the moment he gains that power, what does he do for blacks? Absolutely nothing. Even to this day black people are borderline retarded, living in constant decadence and squalor, impregnating and raping every female in sight, birthing more children than there are resources to support, and so on and so forth. So no, Obama was not a great president. He was an absolutely horrid one that lied about everything he said he would do.

>this

Fuck your white supremacist propaganda. It's 2017, Nigeria is a first world country. This is what white people don't want you to see.

hahaha with the fucking juice pouch, too. pottery.

trips get

You forgot to add
>100% white pussies takin yer mighty BBC
>guaranteed spreading you yer superior black genes by impregnatin white womyn

Nigeria...

google.com/search?q=Nigeria

click images.

>Millions of tattoos
>Sagged pants
>No shirt
>Jewelry suggests thievery or debt
Is it any wonder you fuckers can't hold a job

yeah we should

Is that why they have a huge internet fraud market? Do even """first world""" niggers need to steal?

South Africa was nearly first world until the white people gave up control, now it's a festering shithole of corruption and violence. Mandela is a criminal.

Google a white majority company only shows negative picture of Nigeria. Who would have thought....

>average american poster

You're right. 2050 white minority. Amerikkka=BLACKED

Shows that your picture was a 3d model concept that will never get made

You should visit Africa, especially Nigeria. It's not fun.

Mandela is a hero. Returning land stolen by you white devils to poor starving black folk. Lucky you don't get a bullet to the head and your moms white pussy filled with black cock. Good thing we black people are civilized.

>pic

hahaha Africa expelling whites, cracks me up, my nigga

Black logic.

pic related is why black people shouldn't exist

>Source: infowars and breitbart
hahahaaahhaha

>using prison codes they don't understand
>mfw they're actually saying they are available to get fucked in the arse.

Im surprised blacks do as well as they do. With an average IQ of 80-85 its amazing that 33% of them can graduate college and 36% of them can find jobs. I guess thats just our anti-racist egalitarian government taking pity on poor retarded apes. If it weren't for white people being forced to hire blacks or coddle them through school they would probably be starving to death like their relatives back in Africa.

>uses logical fallacy 101 argument
>isn't even accurate about the sources anyways

nigger tier argument desu

but here you go:
www washingtonpost com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html

is washington post (((mainstream))) enough for ya?

Trumpshits are running out of steam with their president being a living trainwreck. They're getting desperate and SAD.

Weak bait.

But they have BBCs, so they are superiour to all other races.

Dropping the red pills for you white boys:

Black Genocide: The Truth About The White Mans Burden

youtube.com/watch?v=xYlvFmeCdQ0

Slavery did NOT end in 1865 (Here is PROOF)

youtube.com/watch?v=IXwqVxY7R1g

1992 CBS NEWS SPECIAL REPORT: "Malcolm X: The REAL Story"

youtube.com/watch?v=yFMvvNCK97M

shit, even if this is just some larping faggot looking for (you)s, the worst case is that we broadcast some black truth

>Kool Aid
If that's grape flavored i'll fucking lose it.