Teenagers nowadays

These kids are the biggest assholes of any previous generation. Who here is dealing with their bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Said every generation about the next generation ever
They really are stupid assholes though

True but I think this is a whole new level of angst.

Every generation has it's bad apples. It's just that the presence of social media just makes this generation seem worse. they're fags if anything lol

None of them know how to fight fairly too

Was gang bashed last night because I was defending myself from this drunken idiot who wanted to fight me for no reason

All i did was hit him once before all his kiss ass friends had a fucking sook and started attacking me from behind

I hate this generation

I'm just shocked that information technology has had such a dehumanizing affect on them.

Boomers are the biggest cancer, kids learn from their worthless parents

I feel bad for them. I wasn't raised by disaffected parents and wasn't bombarded by technology (internet, cell phones and so forth) until much later in life. God help them.

Dehumanizing is the perfect term for their outlook towards others.

Says a lot about the people who use it.

Boomers are the grandparents of these 16-18 year old assholes. As much as I hate boomers I can't blame them for these assholes

Guess being raised by machines with no emotions or human qualities can do that to ya.

I feel as though people in this thread are rambling on and I can't follow the flow.

Do you guys realize that people on other sites for years have been saying almost exactly what you have?

And I thought Sup Forums insisted that Gen Z is going to change everything (lol)?

I think they look pretty well adjusted. Unlike gen y who are all demented faggots.

Sup Forums insists on a lot of things Sup Forums says. Sup Forums is also not a place exclusive to outcasts. Are you catching my drift?

why did you scrap without backup m80, are the memes that aussies are fast talking cocky cunts true?

Cant stand my own generation, when the bar is so low that showing up to work on time is seen as an accomplishment.

No, I don't understand. Why would you mention this place not being exclusive to outcasts when everyone here is agreeing about how bad things are?

Be in a position of authority to them and then share your opinion. Such as parent, teacher, or just adult. They're not like 90s thugs, 00s weirdos, they're just fucking rude knowing you can't beat the fuck out of them. They're like 70s kids that can't be whipped and had no corporal punishment at school.

I was trying to say that you can't trust Sup Forums anymore than any other place on the web and that the gen z thing Sup Forums preaches is one example of that. But forget that.

As for how bad things are though, what makes you believe things are as bad as everyone on the internet says? Aside from what you hear.

>As for how bad things are though, what makes you believe things are as bad as everyone on the internet says? Aside from what you hear.

Well, like I said I've been observing (and sometimes taking part) in these conversations for years. But they don't even have to be conversations. The internet is a good reflection of what people are thinking and doing. Media was meant to be like that, but it was scooped up by a certain.... entity before it could be the great world broadcaster it was meant to be.

My personal life experience also influences how I think. I've seen so much degeneracy that I crave wholesomeness. But it's been that way for years. I realize that I work myself up into a circle - because I thought the same in 2012, 2013, 2014, the years before 2012, so on and so forth. Degeneracy only stops when people want it to stop, and people don't seem to want it to stop, so I will slightly mature over time and yet things will more or less remain the same.

>The internet is a good reflection of what people are thinking and doing

That's questionable considering that people can create an online persona based around their repressed desires and feelings. Many also try to give you parts of the picture in order to make you sympathize with their plight. My overall point being that anyone can lie on the internet.

> I've seen so much degeneracy that I crave wholesomeness.Degeneracy only stops when people want it to stop, and people don't seem to want it to stop, so I will slightly mature over time and yet things will more or less remain the same.

And what is this degeneracy you speak of? Seems like most of the degeneracy I hear about is perpetrated because of what everyone has been exposed to or observed.

>That's questionable...

Whether the feelings and desires are repressed or not, they still exist. And media was originally created with the intent to broadcast the human experience. "Social media" is the modern way of doing that, and when people release media not through the traditional channels, you are seeing more of an unfiltered experience.

>And what is this degeneracy you speak of?

Breakdown of the family unit, promotion of homosexuality, sexual immorality, crime, public hostility, doing nothing in life. Some good starting examples.

>Seems like most of the degeneracy I hear about is perpetrated because of what everyone has been exposed to or observed

I don't understand what that means.

>You need backup
IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS WAY FIGHTS USED TO BE FAIR AND CHEAP SHOTS WERE SEEN AS WEAK BUT NOW EVERY CUNT JUST USES CHEAP SHOTS OR HAVE FRIENDS JUMP IN FOR YOU IF YOU START LOSING, THIS SHOULDN'T BE THE "NORMAL" BUT IT IS AND KIDS THESE DAYS ARE FUCKING NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATHS

>Whether the feelings and desires are repressed or not, they still exist. And media was originally created with the intent to broadcast the human experience. "Social media" is the modern way of doing that, and when people release media not through the traditional channels, you are seeing more of an unfiltered experience.

I'll admit that they exist, but what has caused these feelings to exist in the first place?

>Breakdown of the family unit, promotion of homosexuality, sexual immorality, crime, public hostility, doing nothing in life. Some good starting examples.
Fair point again, but once again why are these ideas so prevalent?

>I don't understand what that means.
What i'm getting at here is that all of these things you speak of are being caused because of everyone constantly being exposed to "or seeing and hearing it". The repetition of this degeneracy through all corners of the average person's life such as their friends, their hobbies, or simply wherever they go will eventually reach them at a subconcious level and they will begin to see this as the norm. Once that happens they will indulge in this "degeneracy" to fit in.

Sexual immorality is the most notorious example of what I mean. You hear about sex from your friends, see it on tv, hear associate talk about it, hear it on the radio, and see it on the internet. Seeing it all of those times causes the concept to repeatedly be ingrained into your mind, whether you want to have sex or not, it becomes the norm to you. And once you hear people constantly say that those who aren't participating in it are inferior or pathetic, you begin to feel that way after hearing it enough times. And once that happens, the desire to commit sexual immorality becomes stronger and stronger.

Boomers are the worst generation and always will be.

>I'll admit that they exist, but what has caused these feelings to exist in the first place?

Depends on who you ask. Some say the jews, others say the devil, others say it's just the natural human experience. I say it's a mix of the jews and the devil.

>Fair point again, but once again why are these ideas so prevalent?

There is quite a jewish effort to push degeneracy on western society, along with how people are naturally inclined to do evil things from time to time. Media takes these things and amplifies them for the public.

>What i'm getting at here is that all of these things you speak of are being caused because of everyone constantly being exposed to "or seeing and hearing it"
>The repetition of this degeneracy
>Seeing it all of those times causes the concept to repeatedly be ingrained
>And once you hear people constantly say that those who aren't participating in it are inferior or pathetic

In the golden era of Youtube conspiracy theorists, I watched different video series about that exact thing. Peer pressure, repetitive actions, and portraying people that don't conform to the activities as outcasts and such. It works quite well since humans like to fit in and include or exclude people from the group based on whatever criteria they decide on.

Those videos and video series I watched were very informative, they were spot on about advertising, peer pressure, weakening the mind by repetition, etc. But they either a) left out the jewish factor or b) mentioned the jewish factor, and got banned every time. So that's a shame.

Actually Gen Z is much better than millenials
>Less violent
>More likely to graduate
>More capitalist
>More polite

Just google it to find results yourself. The internet has turned Gen Z into really nice people.

What good does it do to blame the jew. I don't know how much they're actually responsible for but does blaming the problem on the jew really solve anything when you could focus on attacking the problem head on? I know it sounds like i'm defending them, but since I can't determine how much they're responsible for, I'll aim my efforts at the problem instead of the kike.

Get used to it and learn hoe to fight more than one person, you whiney cunt.

They are the worldly source of the problem. They either promote degeneracy or push people's natural urges to be degenerate.

I was going to make a thread on it later. But even when cinema came out, the first pro-homosexual film was almost entirely made by jewish directors and jewish actors. One mere example of the chaos the jews have caused.

I'm going to take a break from posting h

I was going to say I'm going to take a break from posting memes but I changed my mind.

Today's teenagers are great though, at least compared to millennials. They're ridiculously anti-PC and reject mainstream SJW politics.

>All i did was hit him once before all his kiss ass friends had a fucking sook and started attacking me from behind

That's what happens when you get a feminized culture. Honor and martial pride go out the window.

Every generation may say the same thing about the previous generation but I reckon one thing is objective: as screen time increases social skills decrease.
These people are less empathetic, less agreeable, less able to co-operate and work in teams.
They're autists like us but they don't know that they're autists and act accordingly.

>And I thought Sup Forums insisted that Gen Z is going to change everything (lol)?

It's possible that negative traits in Gen Z may contribute to them being a positive force.
For instance, if they lack empathy for others it may be more difficult for the Left to program them with >muh feels bullshit.

Gen Z does everything the previous generations do, they are just more arrogant about it. There is nothing more arrogant than bragging to others about how prude and traditional and conservative you are while continuing, without any stoppage at all, the moral decay the west has been experiencing for decades now.

Pretending you are "redpilled" because you hate feminism and PC things and roleplaying as a nazi on Sup Forums is not going to save the west or white people. Especially when they still take part in moral decay.

>everyone is the same
>no differences
>a fucking leaf

I'm not even Gen Z, my dude. I'm just speculating about the differences and how they may manifest.

Everyone is quite similar, yes. I've taken a good look at Gen Z, and I just see no proof that they are deviating from any degenerate behaviors other generations have. Sup Forums and other right-wing internet bastions want to force this meme on people that Gen Z is "conservative" so they can feel better about the decline of the west and whites.

It's especially annoying when, all things considered, the other generations did not have such a "conservative" label attached to them while they were simultaneously enjoying all the degenerate activities of the western world.

It's possible that Gen Z has some moral redpilled people, but so did millennials, baby boomers and the greatest generation. I met them. It angers me greatly that a bunch of young little shits get to be excused from being criticized just because they are memed as being a "conservative generation" while they still do all the degenerate things other generations did, just in a more modern context.

>Kids these days

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg