New research identifies a ‘sea of despair’ among white, working-class Americans

msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-research-identifies-a-‘sea-of-despair’-among-white-working-class-americans/ar-BByCdsY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

>Anne Case and Angus Deaton garnered national headlines in 2015 when they reported that the death rate of midlife non-Hispanic white Americans had risen steadily since 1999 in contrast with the death rates of blacks, Hispanics and Europeans. Their new study extends the data by two years and shows that whatever is driving the mortality spike is not easing up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill the rich

Wow get a load of this anti-semitism.

What did you expect

white genocide becoming real... ;_;

Kathryn has 51 upbernies, she's probably right

Really surprised WaPo published this though only putting one paragraph in reflecting back to the 2 month old Republican administration though

if im to be a vassal, then i'll defend my Lord Trump to the death

>brown people perform any worse than whites at literally anything
>somethings got to give!
>white people literally dying
>serves them right for voting for Trump

>thanks satan.

Stop focusing on the white part and focus on the working class part.

Identity politics is shit, read Marx.

But user, the white part is the """fascinating""" part of the study

>a ‘sea of despair’ among white, working-class Americans
No shit.
>politicians are importing muds to replace you, idiots think right to work is a good thing and are throwing away over a century of hard fought worker's rights, brainwashed useful idiots call you dumb for sensing what is coming, you think everyone is too well fed to stand up to it, if you say what you feel you are racist hate monger, the government is growing more omnipotent and conjoined with business and both are increasingly willing to act with utmost prejudice for the benefit of the other
Despair is a light word for it.

>2 months into his presidency
>"clearly he's a failure"

Liberals should kill themselves

>be white
>have healthcare
>go to (((doctor)))
>gets you hooked on opioids
>overdose
>die
>fake news says you were just suicidal
Wake the fuck up people. We're being replaced.

Marxism is the issue causing problems for white working class in America.

>You will never

black yoith are killing themselves more they are more likely to kill themselves than white youth.

>want to comment something
>have to use Faceberg account and have 10 liberals private message me, maybe have one go next level and send shit to my employer

Yeah, no fuck whites aren't living comfortable

Definitely poor white Americans have been fucked over, but the solution is definitely not a wealthy TV star who wants tax cuts for the rich and offers nothing for the poor (except taking away their health care). Obviously the solution is a radical redistribution of wealth in the country via central government agencies. Tax the rich!

Gee maybe the fatasses should stop eating garbage and get on the treadmill

Whites are second class citizens in our own countries. The only ones surprised by this are liberals and nonwhites who have this fantasy that all white people are super wealthy and all powerful and can zap wealth and power from all nonwhites around us leaving none for anyone else.

The IQ distribution for Whites is very wide compared to other groups. The white underclass has an average of IQ of 85. They are literally nigger tier.

Ah yes, Gang Assisted Suicide is all the rage now. Just go to one part of town where your non-homies are at while wearing a colour or something.

Guaranteed separation of life and body or your money back.

Good fucking lord she is glorious

Pretty much, I gave Obama 3 years before I started hating him.

this.
tfw mensa 150

>‘sea of despair’

I've been following your Mexican horde invasion over the years, and of course our own replacement by the chink-poo and critical mass was reached some time ago. Go back to sleep, it's all over.

this, end corruption asap, shoot worse offenders

No, read Nietzsche and become Ubermensch

oldfag get out

too broad, plenty of good people are rich you stupid nigger

Stopping immigration and Islam always takes priority over economic redistribution.

ONLY when that is done is it worth talking about redistribution.

Economic policies can be changed overnight. A country filled with Islam and nignogs cannot be easily reversed and destroys the living standard sought by redistribution.

she is obviously an expert in politics... condescending cunt should visit the Syrian refugee ghettos and see how long she lasts outside her gated community, stupid ignorant bitch. The people that voted for Trump are the 'uneducated' ones? College education does not equal intelligence, but it does indicate how much liberal bias/brainwashing and communist propaganda a person is exposed to. Uppity bitch will never even be in the same room with a refugee, smug cunt.

>upbernie

The best I have ever seen of this meme

Thats right, whites are second class citizens in white countries and nothing will change this. Your false idol Trump is our puppet. We have waited patiently, poisoning your education, society, and genetics. Your children shall be niggerized until nothing is left but a hominid only capable of serving the Sino-Jewish Global Order.

>oldfag
Are you using that word as an insult?
What the fuck timeline is th- oh nevermind it's a leaf.

It's been too long. It's time for a good ole fashion class warfare. Start with the jews and work our way down.

>many high iq whites
>many average whites
>many low iq whites
>functional society

>a bunch of above average asians
>everyone does okay and only those with nepotistic connections excel
>stability in asia has more to do with a government being willing to kill anyone who sticks their head up than anything else

really made me think.

The whites will rule again. Just give us a few more hundred years when all coloreds destroy each other.

Asian here, when I lost my virgin card I lost maybe 33%-40% of my daily dispear. No, you can't use prostitutes to lose it.

Wealth redistribution would only encourage non-whites to breed more.

>and offers nothing for the poor

He's cutting taxes across the board.

unsurprising
>no jobs
>losing to china on trade
>middle east wars still
>cucking of schools
>daughters getting blacked
>sons turning into girls, then getting blacked

This

>European countries doing better than the USA

Wrong. Your society was designed to cultivate Jewish interests. Your people were lulled to sleep with so called personal liberties, a mere excuse to allow the worst of your lowly race to multiply their degeneracy. Now all you have is a husk of an identity with no morals, discipline, or sense of direction aside from your consumer instinct engineered by your Masters. Yes, the time has come to impress our will upon your feeble mind and broken spirit.

Source on girl in the OP?

Way to react in the most niggerly way possible

>literally the whole of the media, Hollywood, and social media has been blasting anti-white male rhetoric for near a decade
>affirmative action has made it so blacks don't have to be even half as competent to get a job over you
>weaponization of Title IX under Obama means any white males in college are walking around with a noose around their neck
>wonders why white males aren't having a great time

>But free healthcare and cheap college!

Lel, look at this shit. This woman would never in her life ask all these white men why they voted for Trump and not Bernie.
I bet this same bitch has cheered for the suffering of white men and that which causes it.

Normies and particularly Boomers have no grasp of reality. They have no idea what the problems really are and what might actually solve them.

That is why they could not predict a Trump victory: their worldview is much less real than ours, for all the delusions we may carry.

Alexa Pearl

>Those belly outlines.

It's fucking rustling when they pretend that white men should vote for leftists. A complete denial of the contempt they have for us.
Even if they can pretend to themselves they don't hate us: they should at least acknowledge that they want us to "eat last" absolutely.
If it somehow became "our turn" they would even bring in entirely new demographics just to make us last again.

ever.

>New research identifies a ‘sea of despair’ among white, working-class Americans
Well let's see...

Whites are told they're inherently racist/evil, that their race is responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened in the history of the world and that the only way Whites can absolve themselves of those sins is by ceasing to exist.

No wonder Whites are in a sea of despair.

>tfw too poor for college
>tfw too hungry skeleton for military
>tfw always stressed and thinking too much when trying to fall asleep

hey, things are looking up! my white privilege finally kicked in!

i got a seasonal job at a local retailer after graduating from uni 15 months ago!

what's the source on that gif?

>HOLY SHIT, GAS THE BIKES, RACE CARS NOW
I AM NEVER GOING TO THE DOCTOR AGAIN

retard here. what does the shaded portion represent?

I knew he was bad news from the start. The fact that McCain and Obama were funded by the same (((people))) redpilled me hard

that's nothing.
I bet your parents don't blame literally you and only you

kys spic

Looks like a population segment. Makes it easier to compare similar sized chunks of data that are falling under different distribution curves.

well done goyim

Obama became a joke the minute he bailed out the banks and gave them a slap on the wrist. Leftist fucktards ignore the fuck out of that.

Just a sell out nigger.

marx was incredibly jewish, goyim

>white working class
So are they talking about beaners, or actual whites?

> Be white male
> Have high paying job
> This fine piece of ass exists

I'm just not in the despair boat guys

If it's about how badly Whites are doing you know the (((media))) means actual Whites.

Fuck drimpf and fuck white people

most people who consider themselves middle class are working class who pretend not to be

you tryin to say that whites have too much diversity already? good more of a reason to send em back

Why hate on the rich? Just because they or someone else in their family before them did something with their life?

White people opt to suicide to stay away from the rising shit skin and nigger populations.

Hey man, I moved up myself. Went from closing manager at Dominos for $11/p to bank teller for $13

Thanks economics degree

ya, i can't say that i've ever gotten a paycheck from a broke loser.

>'East Asian'
>Implying Chinese are comparable to Gooks or Japs
>'White'
>Implying Latinos aren't considered white by these Marxist morons

YA FUCKED UP SON

bet you're likin the bank skanks ya?

>forgot Arab/north african types as well

first day on Tuesday my man but just from poking my head in there was some prime tail

It pisses me off because my white parents worked all the time so they were not around much. I don't really have a sense of family. youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8

hell ya! remember you've got to help turn this sea of despair into Mar a Lago. Make it happen, user.

>I have a good job at a fortune 50 company
>deleted all social media several years before getting said good job
>only let out real opinions with redpilled friends

about the same, minus one parent, hope you got a hell of a work ethic out of it though.

im about to be a wage cuck again now that my online income is almost nonexistnt. well, time to delete my normy book

They're persecuting and censoring people's opinions and it's only going to get worse. Go underground as fast as you can.

By your own hand. These dysfunctional whites should have caught up with times and should have gotten an education.

Let the weak die.

>weak
>because they didn't have money to afford the college scam

Population which is 1 standard deviation or higher above average intelligence.

>the same could be said about Europe.
dont you have some new brand of muzzie tasting toothpaste to sample or something?

Are you real? An 'education" these days for most people is being indoctrinated with communist nonsense. Oh, I got a women's studies degree. I'm a SOCIOLOGIST and just make shit up as I go along which is why my "research" has zero replicability. I have an "arts" degree. Great education. :^)

People used to go college/university at a lower rate because not everyone needs to go, unless for a serious subject. Now, it is run like a business to facilitate essentially 4 years of indoctrination in between parties and benders.

You have no idea what you're even talking about.

God fucking delusional boomers are the worst

the main reason im still there is im a burger and most of my friendsare too, im just stuck in this hellhole for another year or2.that and i have the personal accounts of far right and alt right dudes on there so keeping in touch with them is nice.
tfw the fat rapist matt forney added you bc of your mutuals

>should have gotten an (((education)))
No thanks Shlomo.