OPERATION REMOVE HIJAB #DicksOutForHaramBabes

Background:
>guy does prank video about kissing Muslim girls
>mass triggering of mudslimes ensues

Goal:
>promote the image of Muslim sluts across all social media platforms
>subsequent shaming of sluts will provide opportunity to get a movement trending that will convince Muslim women to "liberate" themselves from their oppressive clothing and encourage them to post pictures of themselves totally naked in order to make a statement about it
>trigger levels will increase tenfold

It's still early days, we must put our minds together and formulate a plan of action, brainstorm hashtags, and begin to plant the seeds of destruction in order for this to be successful.

discord.gg/hd4G6Hs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k
media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarFaI727FEzngLC/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's been a long Sabbath, I think I'm going to bed?

2/12

Link to video
youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k

3/12

4/12

bump

Why are sandninjas so thicc
There was a webm that i got from here in some shitpost shill thread shaking her ass with her trashbag on but i lost it somehow

5/12

>plant the seeds of destruction

Sup Forums, you've inspired me to get out there and colonize a few Muslim wombs. Time to plant those seeds...

>video is about a nigger kissing muslims
>This is Drumpf and White people's fault! Reeeeeeeeeee
What an insufferable people.

6/12

Muslim women need to be praying, not exposing their bodies!

#MuslimFeminist ? or wat?

7/12

8/12

YES. #MuslimFeminist

9/12

See

Ayy kek

Remember guys #MuslimFeminist

10/10

Daily reminder that we need to spam white men/muslim women until leftist REEEing can be heard from space

>"I love Fatima, I rescued her from her patriarchal religion"

bless Allah for those Muslims girls made just for us to C O L O N I S E

11/12

12/12

Prioritize the Black Cock! Make the Arabs show their hatred for Black Americans, own the narrative. Don't be greedy and also hype 'Muh White Dick, suspend disbelief. Honestly if American Black Men were given the vote, I think they'd support this pussy stimulus package. They won't mind being hated by muslims for laying out so much dick.

Black Sup Forums this is your third opportunity to argue against this. I'm assuming support if there is no opposition. Git after it!

#DicksOutForHaramBabes
#WindInMyHair
#ISlammedHer
#ManloveThursdays

This is good.. We have become the Jew

Pol/ BTFO

media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarFaI727FEzngLC/giphy.gif

I'm actually impressed. Sup Forums is doing something useful. I'll take a 1 week break from shitposting on here. Good for you guys!

Can any britbongs here get a Muslim slut in private to do nasty shit? You guys have a big Muslim population, I'm sure you could find one, tape it and post it. Also if you get her to do anything with a dog, that's gonna be way better because Muslims hate dogs

>this is considered a "prank" video

#IslamFeminists

lol what a faggot

wow we sure triggered him quick. What a fagglord. We are keep winning, power level rising

also try to meme that other people are stealing arab women so they won't leave arab countries

>Sup Forums weaponizing the BWC
god speed anons

Here

#IslamFeminists

Remeber that hijab girl from Corona... she's my friend's ex, and he has a literal vault of snapchat nudes

To jew the jew we must become the jew

bump for potential
Let the muzzie butthurt shine true!

iSLAMher

You're doing Kek's work, user.

Y'all want to know her ex's name?

Just some material

u wot m8

i got these turkish cousins off tinder to do this.

OC

Nice job

Lol this will probably cause many muslims to have rage boners and jerk off in anger.

>Sup Forums tries to subvert islam
>accidentally gives autistics muslim women fetish

I have more thanks to /s/

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Let that faggots post drown in obscurity

#BurkaBeauty

Oh shit, is this how autism is weaponized? I'm actually impressed.

Arab women are so hot, it's a shame they have to be Muslim.

checked.
And this is an actual thing. The African males are leaving Africa for Europe, then China, with it's gender imbalance due to the decades of the one-child policy, is literally colonizing Africa in their absence.
We did some shit posting about a week ago on the subject. Basically the same theme, different races:
>While you're in Europe the Chinese are stealing your women!
>It's all a Chinese plot to genocide your people!

Haha will try find a few slits at university

Shit, I've had one since college when I saw the greatest ass I've seen to this day on a girl named Aliyah. Fucking scrumptious - I had my dick out for haram babes before it was cool.

Praise kek!

Finally a meme that feeds my muslim fetish.

t. brown girls are the best

B R E H E H E S
R
E
H
E
H
E
S

shill

You shouldn't out yourself as a newfag. Autism has been weaponized countless times on this website, and if you're new here you should lurk for at least 2 years before making posts to help quality control the posts here.

>Using the Jews own methods for good
I love you guys.

ROCK HARD PERFECT! MORE HARAM KORAN MASHUPS PLEASE!

Lord knows we've been shilled with this sort of thing for so many years, we now know how to properly shill it against our enemies.

WHY ARE MUSLIM WOMEN SO T H I Q Q

Stop this right now ! I bet you are all just gay men ( super gay men )

They need more meat for the big muslim dick sissy little white boi.

The point should be to get them angry at niggers not us.

Nietzsche didn't have online autist bros to hang with.

>nigs go for white girls
>white guys go for muslim girls
If we leave our flanks exposed the mudslimes are going to take our 2d waifus

Fool doesn't realize he is doing our heavy lifting.

is that some sort of diss towards Kek?

dubs

trips

يُوصِيكُمُ للَّهُ فِىٓ أَوْلَٰدِكُمْ ۖ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ لْأُنثَيَيْنِ ۚ فَإِن كُنَّ