Western civilization BTFO

This skyline is from Singapore.. SingaPOOR....

> WTF are we doing in the west? I'm watching the youtube.com/watch?v=jKrDfGoHlD4 stream and all of the places in Asia look better, cleaner than all of our spots... I mean, are you fucking kidding me? Give me Hong Kong over a Toronto any day.

Europe is getting raped by subhumans, asians don't have this problem, and are therefore raping us when it comes to development..

>It's not even a competition at this point guys, they're fucking destroying us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fZZsYsbZTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to be posting photos of the cities in Asia that Ultra is hiting up to show you guys how badly we are being BTFO...

>Here's Bangkok

> Here's Manila faggots

Hong Kong boomed because China didn't own all of it. Thailand is moving away from communism. The skylines were built because of capitalism, based on freedom and private property, which are a couple of the cornerstones of Western civilization.

> Here's Tokyo.. Like WTF even is that??

Built because 'murca rebuilt Japan after we bombed the fuck out of them.

Exactly.. The only reason any of these Asian cities prospered or that you can look at them is becaue of fucking MURICANS. If it want for muh muricah then these places wouldnt exist

No, just Tokyo.

> FUCKIN' RIGHT!! MURICA BROTHER!!

We don't have anything like this in any of our cities... Largest cities in North America are (we dont count Mexico City) #1 NY #2 LA #3 TO

> Here's Toronto #3

> This is Seol, South Korea.

When are we going to get tired of being BTFO? The difference between us and Asia is political correctness

>This is why we can't have nice things

Here's Yokohoma in Japan

Guys, this looks like it's from fucking Blade Runner or some shit

>Not even taking the effort to samefag

saged, reported.

True of europe after ww2 as well though

>I'm going to be posting photos of the cities in Asia
>Here's Toronto

I'm proud of them! I really am!

Asia has a different kind of political correctness, thats why western style pc doesnt exist here, because free speech never existed

Not much Feng Shui.

Got damn ticky tacky boxes aye? They should rebuild their city. It would be a good project for the Japs

lel

This is the next largest city on the planet after Shenzen in Germany

I wonder how it will look like in another 50 years. Chinese will definatelly start building 1km skyscrapers at some time.

>lots of lights and shininess means good

I guarantee you're the kind of retard who camps out for the new iFag.

I guarantee your lagrest city looks like cancer and is infested with Muslims

.. actually looks pretty dope in pic

but seriously... you call that a downtown, what fucking planet do you live on?

London is actually not too bad tho if you stick to the vanilla areas like the thames, kensington etc

What? Düsseldorf has like half a million people (and it's mostly kebabs and negroes)

It's nowhere near as amazing as Shenzhen

youtube.com/watch?v=1fZZsYsbZTk

Jap cities arent high up because tsunamis and hurricanes
Normal for old european cities like berlin paris and rotterdam

This is Berlin guys.... Fucking Berlin.. It looks like a ghetto of Toronto with a 2nd rate CN Tower

Here's another pic of Berlins skyline in case youre not convinced.. Berlin is one of the largest cities(population wise) in Europe

That looks pretty comfy desu

Hey leaf, European cities were built before your shitty country even existed.

If you dont mind living in tiny commie blocks

And each unit costs easily 200k usd

Moar blocks

And moar blocks

NY still wins.

Not in demographics

It's full of hipsters sjws multi kulti idiots

You won't see anyone wearing a suit, just faggots trying to outfag each other.