GOP Meltdown General

Do you think Paul Ryan will get the boot?

God I fucking hope so, and I'm conservative. Literally fucking hate that smug cunt.

no

He's done, he'll be gone by the end of the week.

Wisc bro here I live on his street, digits and I shit on his front porch

He didn't even want the job.

How did all of you forget this? It was like 6 months ago.

Yeah. Trump tweeted for people to watch Judge Jeanine tonight. It's because he knew she was going to fucking DEMOLISH Paul Ryan. He's speaking to us indirectly through her in this case.

So, yes fuck Ryan and let's see what happens.

Me too! I'd love to kick him in the teeth.

fellow cheesehead here.
no one likes him here either.... and I'm from EC

nope

No. But he deserves it at this point. He's useless.

I think he is a pedo.

it's so boring man, I have to drive to madison or milwaukee to do anything

of course not, he ate shit on national tv like a good little faggit, trump loves to publicly shame dweebs like him, he took it and swallowed, now he can stay

How does someone remove him? Nobody runs against him. The party could skyrocket to a full control party if that fucker was canned.

I don't get why they are cheering they basically canned their own bill so that the bill they did pass tanks the health industry.

Realistically the GOP wont replace them because most are turncoats who are there to have a job and push an anti-American agenda and not actually maintain the country.

But we can dream and hope that they hit up Gowdy with that nod.

I'll never understand why he didn't get the boot after 2012.

I hope Trump is actually doing this as a plan to fuck him over. Or it happens regardless. I'd love to see him face down in a ditch somewhere.

do it faggot.

Because any set back to Trump is a cause worth cheering for to them. They don't care that taxes are going up, that health insurance costs are rising and that citizens scam the system while hard working fucks like me get balled over, having to work 9hours of over time on a saturday.

I don't mind though, health care was never going to be easy; Trump has to essentially fight hospitals, pharmaceuticals and politicians to get shit done, since improving health care is all about cutting costs, cutting spending and increasing quality, which is double speak for "they will make a lot less money for what they do now."

I'd be fucking pissed if my wages were cut that drastically, which funnily enough, is what will happen with a minimum wage increase

do it, and leave an anonymous letter asking if george sorro's money was worth it

Paul Ryan helped to deliver a second term to Obama in 2012 but can't deliver an Obamacare repeal bill to Trump when he has a full Republican Congress. Time for Paul Ryan to go.

Probably because it WAS Obamacare in different form. The irony is lost on the dems who are cheering because they basically just shot down their own bill they passed 7 years ago.

Trump set the whole thing up. He's a fucking master strategist. I'm honestly in awe of how he plays his enemies like a fiddle.

As someone who doesn't understand Healthcare,
what's the issue exactly?

The current one is bad - especially with the reasons you gave, but the advantages make me a bit skeptical

Should healthcare even be monetized? Or is Europe's way actually decent?

More reason Ryan needs to go.

Europe's way doesn't work because america's population is far more massive than the countries that do socialized healthcare and we have a far more massive leech population.

I'd love to see Ryan canned but I think Priebus will get the axe.

>Muh 69DD Underwater Single-Player Monopoly

Thanks friend - makes sense.

It just sucks that hard working individuals won't have a proper safety net, due to how the population acts.

Euro friends of mine are often confused about why medical costs are just so high, but I think I get it now, thanks again.

Ryan has a wall protecting his porch

>what's the issue exactly?

In 2014, I used to pay $50 for minimum coverage. As a young alpha male, I never needed anymore. Now I'm paying $125/month for minimum coverage which covers far less than it used to AND I have to pay more % out of pocket when I do need it.

>but the advantages make me a bit skeptical

THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES. At least for people like me, since we were always covered. Whom it helps, are people too poor or too disabled or too lazy to get covered. Those people were going to lose what care they had, got or get with the repeal of King Nigger Kare, which as you can guess they weren't too happy about.

>Should healthcare even be monetized?

Yes, it used to work, then it got far worse over the decades with politicians in the pockets of hospitals and pharmaceuticals. Example: You cannot sell a drug you make cause another company has a long lasting patent on it. A patent that stops competing prices, ease of access and use. Or a hospital can over charge you for care cause they know the insurance will be forced to cover it, and you will be left with a bill of the after math. Yes, hospital prices for what they do varies from state to state. One hospital might sell you pills for $50 while another may charge you $900 for them.

>Or is Europe's way actually decent?

It would tank our economy. Do you think it's okay for government to take complete control of hospitals and ruin insurance companies with the people they hire?

Well we've spent the last 60 years infesting our country with those having no future. We throw welfare out as a survival crutch when it should just be a method to get you on your feet and now we have 3rd and 4th generation welfare users polluting our country so we did this to ourselves.

Do it.

STEVE KING FOR SPEAKER

There is no plan by Trump that doesn't include us in it. That is- he's counting on us to meme this retard out.

This is the truth. Each of us is not doing enough.

It was the entire point of Trump's comment on it the other day, to plant the idea in people's head to oust Ryan