Why won't you fucking learn. Trump wanted this to happen!

Why won't you fucking learn. Trump wanted this to happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_wQWGeJpqU&t=253s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

works for me. he did everything he said he would, it's not his fault if the Republican Party fellates pumas

agreed. he just wanted to watch ryan eat shit on national tv. it made his day. he could give a shit about healthcare.

>if you repeal your enemies' laws, they win

Probably didn't "want" it but the end result is the same. Obamacare is set to tank the industry and he'll push whatever is to replace it dems will be forced to vote for it as well.

We already knew that. Retarded ass shills are the only ones here who are in an uproar over this shit.

trump is playing 6D chess.

1. make ryan fail
2. watch as obamacare crashes and burns and he can wash his hands because he tried to pass an alternative

hopefully we've seen the last of ryan

Ive said this before. Trump hyping up Ryan's bill was just to destroy Ryan. He did the same exact thing with Romney for Sec. of State.

>12D CHESS

Yeah that's not a good thing. Our president is a fucking child

Get the fuck over yourself. He can fix what is already in place if he isn't off golfing somewhere.

>Wash his hands clean
Oh what a fantasy world you folks live in lmao.

Libtards love da poo poo

uhh yeah yeah Trump always loses on purpose, that's why uh Trump always wins!

Ryan didn't really fail but Priebus did and Bannon gets more power to push his agenda now.

This is still the most perfect image of the entire Trump saga for me.
> Trump: "Somebody's doing the raping"
> King Rino: [Muffled whimpering noises]

It doesn't matter what he wanted, I definitely did not want this to pass as it was just a watered down corporatist version of ACA. Honestly, at this point I want to see a serious healthcare bill to pass, whether it's universal healthcare where gov taxes pay for it or Rand Paul's plan.

If Trump wants to make sure people are covered and also ensure improved healthcare, he should use Rand Paul's plan as the base and throw money at medicaid to cover poor people.

Hes already done the most important part in January with an EO, which is remove the penalty given if someone isn't insured, that was the only reason people signed up and it was to avoid paying the fine.

Rand Paul is a joke. He's the laughing stock of Congress. ''MUH FREE MARKETS!'' Free market fundamentalism is a mental illness.

His plan will never pass, because it sucks.

>We're going to just pretend to be retarded that you're going to get tired of only pretending to be retarded!
>You're going to say "Please, plase, it's too much only pretending to be retarded!"

Protip: it's literally impossible to create a health care bill in America that would make everyone happy

It's literally a toxic area of regulation. Obamacare is already on the verge of crashing with no survivors. Trump's not going to be bailing it out. Now, all the blame will fall squarely on the democrats and cost them even more of what little support they still have.

Dems should've just let Ryancare pass, then when it inevitably failed they could've put the blame on Trump in the 2020 election.

4D chess is very apparent if you know about the different factions going on.

Basically Trump set Ryan up to fail and hit his career hard today. Conservatives made a big win today. Democrats are fucked. Trump """"tried"""" to keep Obamacare from imploding (with a bill doomed to fail in the first place). It showed that Ryan can't do shit.

Long-term When Obamacare implodes, Dems are going to take the heat. "The best thing for the republicans would be to let Obamacare implode" and now it will, and Trump/GOP won't be blamed for not trying. When Obamacare implodes, Trump/Republicans will be in a much better position to ask for the straight RandPaul-esk solution since it will be in crisis fix. Right now there is no crisis fix so that is why there was this "compromise-not-everything-we-want" bill and it failed.

Dems think they had a victory today, but the long term strategy is going to crush them, repeal Obamacare, and put in EXACTLY what the conservatives want without compromise.

>Protip: it's literally impossible to create a health care bill in America that would make everyone happy
>It's literally a toxic area of regulation. Obamacare is already on the verge of crashing with no survivors. Trump's not going to be bailing it out. Now, all the blame will fall squarely on the democrats and cost them even more of what little support they still have.
>Dems should've just let Ryancare pass, then when it inevitably failed they could've put the blame on Trump in the 2020 election.
This. kek's will.
Better for everyone who wants the dems obliterated forever. Check digits for confirmation.

Have you read his plan? Tons of good ideas in there...

>''MUH FREE MARKETS!''
Sent from my iPhone

Don't care if it's his plan or not. Federal politics has become a joke that just keeps getting funnier. And the punchline is the MSM loses more credibility by the day.

The fire rises lads

''The grand prize for cynicism goes to Senator Rand Paul, who campaigned against the bill while offering an alternative that hasn’t a prayer of passing. “I applaud House conservatives for keeping their word to the American people and standing up against ObamaCare Lite,” said Dr. Paul. “I look forward to passing full repeal of ObamaCare in the very near future.” ~WSJ

Rand Paul and his FREEDOM buddies are the reason the ACA is still here and Trump got BTFO. The ''master closer'' just got his nose shoved in shit in front of the entire country.

There will be no such repeal in this Congress, and probably not in any other.''

can we FINALLY get rid of paul ryan now?

Yes. Flush that fucking turd.

Hey, don't get rid of him the cultists need someone to use as a scapegoat for Orange Jesus' present and future failures! When the ACA collapses, and the GOP has the House, Senate, and WH, see who the public blames.

MUH 33453D CHESS!

>Bannon gets more power to push his agenda now
that's great news

We got a lot more kikes to march into the oven besides Paul Ryan.

What really scares me is that was obvious what happened, and I was afraid they were going to go vote on the Ryancare and some dems would vote for it. But the dems are really that stupid. How the fuck can you be that dense and run the country for 8 years. Now wonder we are so fucked. They celebrate their total loss too.

at this point, i honestly wouldnt be surprised if Trump is able to spin it like this and actually get a positive outcome from it

It really does look like Trump set him to fail cause Ryan was planning to run after Trump for president this basically canned him and now there is nobody in their party.

so he isnt allowed a day off? do you work 7 days a week?

what makes you so sure obama care is going to "implode"?

I see Trump is playing both sides just like the jew that he is.

The idea was that it forced people to get insurance so companies were excited thinking millions of healthy individuals who never had insurance would balance out the unhealthy fucks. Most healthy people stayed with their company provided plans and now insurance companies were left with massive losses and are pulling out of areas all across the country.

It's going to fail because it was DESIGNED to fail. It was a pathway to leading to single payer but never made it.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_wQWGeJpqU&t=253s

pay

>It's going to fail because it was DESIGNED to fail. It was a pathway to leading to single payer but never made it.
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

thanks 4 response this makes sense and nice digits my friend