We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The free market will solve it

White women only want the best white men.

White men that cannot get white women either end up alone or go for minority women.

If things continue like this, demographic decline and eventual extinction are in the future for whites!

Gas the kikes, race war now.

So how do you propose to fix this, Leaf?

bump

Yeah so get a job and raise kids it's not hard user

white people as a coherent race outside of individual ethnicities were invented in the 1800s

gas jews, return women to the church and kitchen

srs how mad does this make u

I don't want this to be another thread where everyone starts flinging shit at each other about women.

answered on my behalf. But Sup Forums is full of white knights that worship women too much for there to be any reasonable solutions here.

Checked.
Stop being white knights to shit-tier women. Improve yourself and start a family with a good white woman. Despite what you see here, there aren't all degenerate.

It doesn't, but seeing hapas online raging about having a white dad and an asian mom turns me on and makes me laugh a lot tbhq. So do all the asian men with masculinity issues.

You'll never be white. Just find peace with this truth.

>But Sup Forums is full of white knights that worship women too much for there to be any reasonable solutions here.

Are you a faggot, son? Any man, in any place, at any time, wants, thirsts and needs pussy. All the time, none stop. After mocking you, I'm going to go to /gif/ and wank a huge week long load on blond slutty bitches with big tits.

When you realize you're better than them you stop thirsting for them and they respect that.

What a great way of telling us you're a nigger. You are a nigger in spirit especially.

>MUH DIK

K, go away now. Nobody is impressed by your attempt at signalling your masculinity on Sup Forums.

>17 year old fat neet says this

Everyone who sees whats going on says this.

It's not enough for us to commit to raising families. Many can't/won't. They need to contribute to efforts that help these families. We need to associate and organize so we can keep wealth and cultural excitement within our ranks.

Legal funds to defend people against inevitable and necessary clashes with the PC police. Charities to reward white families producing children. Intentional communities to build and rebuild and our cultures. Art of all kinds to positively and interestingly portray our ideals. Connections and reconnections to the deepest aspects of religions to strengthen and inspire us.

t.scooter pooper

Use proactive, educate the young ones and stop with the teenage pregnancies.

literally no one cares Chang

Northern orientals and whites combing to make a super race full of awesome gens and sophisticated culture is not a bad second option. Not the ideal, but we're not looking to build hate and conflict, we're looking for peace, strength and integrity of culture.

Are you mad that I'm not mad?

At least its not a nigger

White people are not going anywhere. Jesus Christ. There's like a billion of us. What a fucking Fantasy pretending any current race can be bred away. We're post-evolution.

Dude we're 56% white and the white birth rate is outnumbered by deaths. We aren't reproducing and we are allowing third worlders into our country's

Since when we are White?

Ethnic state and anti-miscegenation laws. Expulsion of high quality European mongrels to the US. Expulsion of low quality European mongrels and mixed raced abominations to Africa

Heil Hitler

Underaged, tranny or both?