GOVERNMENT SHOULD SUPPLY BIDETS FOR HYGIENE

When my husband first suggested getting a bidet, my immediate visceral reaction was, 'Eww no! No way I'm using that!' Therefore, when it came in the mail two days later (thanks Prime!) and my husband installed it, I stood in the hall and informed him that I would still be using toilet paper thank you very much. Fast forward thirty minutes to when my husband 'took it for a spin', as it were, and exclaimed from the bathroom that it was 'the most amazing thing ever and I HAD to try it!'

I put up a good fight, but in the end, my husband's darling brown eyes won me over, as they always do, and I decided to give it a whirl.

Oh my sweet mercy hallelujah. It was heaven. A bit startling at first, if you have never used a bidet, but I have never felt cleaner in my whole life! It also has been helpful to those of us who have hemorrhoids (THANKS CHILDBIRTH) because it is a bit gentle and less abrasive than toilet paper tends to be. We haven't bought toilet paper since we bought it (March, so, 4 months) and I haven't missed it a bit. My husband and I now fight over using the downstairs bathroom, because the upstairs bathroom is lacking the glorious invention that is the Luxe Neo 120. I should take off a star for wrecking my marriage, Luxe Bidet Neo 120! THANKS.

As for the bidet itself, it is easy peasy to install (according to my husband; I wouldn't know because I was having a toilet paper protest in the hall at the time of its installation) and simple to clean for the most part...the back (where it attaches to the toilet) is a bit more difficult to clean than your average, sad, greatly lacking, bidet-less toilet, but nothing major at all. The nozzle where the water shoots out is covered by a neat little 'sanitary shield' which is a nice touch. To clean the nozzle itself you simply turn the 'self cleaning' knob on the bidet controls and instead of squirting 'out' it squirts down to rinse itself off. Its very independent that way,

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ill send this suggestion to drumpf. ill also tell him not to build that stupid wall

Good.

INSTALL. THAT. BIDET.

BUMP

If the government cared about hygiene, they'd start by cleansing neoliberals first. That'd clean shit up in a hurry.

>my husband's darling brown eyes won me over
typo aside, that's a pretty ringing endorsement for bidets

Wow pol has hit a new level of shilling

I will buy it if it cleans dick cheese

amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/

the version with a female mode does

>Not getting the Lux Neo 320 with Cold and Hot water

barbarian

Amazon plz go.

>We haven't bought toilet paper since we bought it
How would you dry without toilet paper? Who would want to leave the bathroom with a wet asshole?

Next gen shitpost, not even clicking this fucking nightmare

a wash rag

cold water is fine it is like washing your hands with cold water except washing your asshole

My bathroom already has a bath faucet that I can easily use as a bidet. With soap even. Fuck off shill.

he has to go use a separate contraption!

haha!!

so if someone has diarrhea and then you use the bidet, does it sprey left over shit residue onto your ass?

also what do you wipe with? or do you just pull up your jeans and soak them with shit-infused water?

im a plumber and these things are fucking useless. learn to wipe you shitskin

no the bidet stays behind a cover until it is being used. it also self cleans

what does being a plumber have to do with it?

let me guess you have not used one

>tfw im 21 year old male and I have a hemorrhoid

I need this

I was in another country once. I should have used their bidet. But I thought it was fucking weird so I didn't. Still kind of want something being squirted up my ass though. Anyone else agree?

In the future people that do not use bidets will be looked down upon like sub human indians that do not poo in loo

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.

BUMP

This

>literal advertising shills on Sup Forums

This is how you know somebody wants something slid big time.

Sage and hide.

Somebody has a shitty asshole

I'm all for the usa pushing for bidets

Absolutely

BUMP

I have a bidet at home, I use it everytime I take a shit. Heated seat, water and the bidet has a light that light up at night so that you actually see where you piss at night.

>brown eyes

>pressurized water sprays at ass crack
>shit splatters everywhere
>shit up the walls
>shit on your legs
>shit on your clothes
>buy a bidet today

18 posts... -_-

REALLY MAKES ME THIONK

At home I just grab few squares of toilet paper, reach over and turn of the shower, and get the toilet paper damp. Works great. I don't need any fucking machine spraying pressurized water at my ass.

>... -_-
is this better or worse than frogposting

are you still sitting down at the point you turn it on? It looks like it would spray everywhere

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

>ironically
Better for replies like your's
>unironically
mandatory forty lashes

I'm not sure. At least it's not a banana.

How do you get your butt dry ?!?!

1 wipe of toilet paper

When I wipe it's sensitive as fuck, pointy corners from scrunching can hurt and sometimes there's blood
is that a hemorrhoid?

So you do use toilet paper. Filthy plebian.
Happens to me too but who gives a shit.