Alex Jones suddenly backs down????

What the fuck happened..... I understand there is laws against slander and defamation and he was about to get sued for millions, but the evidence was overwhelming and sincere, and with the way websites were censoring Pizzagate, especially on Reddit, it just draws more attention to the fact that someone wants this buried really really bad. I've read the Podesta email transcripts and CLEARLY, he is speaking in a code, he quoted something "playing dominoes on the pizza or the pasta" which was quite obvious he is using normal words as a code for something else, because by itself, the statements do NOT make any sense.

It seems to me, that Alex Jones is terrified of lawsuit OR possibly even his own life at stake. If you were in Alex Jone's position, wouldn't you have just stood your ground and told the establishment to fuck off with their lawyers, isn't the truth more important than the cheap threat of losing money or even if it cost your life. If there was a shred of credibility on something, I would NOT back down from my statements. I am not sure how the statements involved that particular restaurant, but as a rational man reading those emails, I can 100% ensure you that he was speaking in code.

Other urls found in this thread:

alanowhere.imgur.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ black_rock_004.png/
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/john-podesta-joins-washington-post-as-contributing-columnist-235300
vocaroo.com/i/s1gEoBe7fZ2c
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex denouncing Pizzagate is bullshit and I'm going to send back my Brainforce, Super Male Vitality, Caveman and my Hillary for Prison shirt

did anyone try to find a subliminal messenge and decode it ? it could be there

Only trolls and the media ever suggested that "Pizzagate" was real, nobody on Sup Forums ever took it seriously.

that he's a cucked jew bitch that sells water filters?

nvm, anyways, the guy fucking snuck into the Bohemian grove, saying that he is afraid of something could not be the point
the action of apology itself might indicate pizzagate is critically crucial

nice sliding thread

>but the evidence was overwhelming and sincere

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Return to 8pol

shill alert.

but yeah nah the evidence was circumstantial at best
for all we know dominos on pasta could've been about a weed deal

nu-Sup Forums is fucking awful.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. This has been known for years. He's a pro-Israel shill.

HERE IS THE WORLD'S LARGEST PIZZAGATE PICTURE DATABASE. IT'S GROWING RAPIDLY

alanowhere.imgur.com/

nope, it's not a reference to drugs. take a picture of your face with a timestamp and apologize for being a pedophile.

It's actually more pathetic than you think. Alex Jones recently married an Austin area prostitute (and is having a baby with her) and he was basically blackmailed with having that info exposed on a major level if he didn't back down. It's funny how easy it was to bring him down.

is this real

apologize

No way that's the only reason why he gave in, r-right?

apologize for being a pedophile

>pizzagators have been in their basements so long they've forgotten how normies interact
also, you realize the irony in creating a PIZZAGATE PICTURE DATABASE right? how many children and their parents are going to be harassed by creepy neets because of this bullshit.

o i am laffin

Alex Jones has built a decent empire which is only going to continue growing, he has a net worth of over 10 million dollars, you think he is going to jeopardize that?

take a picture of your face with a timestamp. i am also going to need a public apology from you. you have 4 minutes.

I demand an apology. apologize for being a pedophile

P-Gate was an absurd conspiracy theory that was quickly debunked by the most respected & well known independent media from the New York Times to the Washington post.
Anyone still seriously giving it attention is acting foolishly and may get themselves or their platform in trouble.
Let it go. Its over.

Covering shit like chemtrails is an whole different fucking world from covering a currently happening world wide pedophile ring, that is openly tied to the former President, Vice President, democratic presidential nominee, and head of human trafficking division at department of justice.

Yes. They got married in Hawaii so marriage records wouldn't be easy to obtain. She deleted her social media profiles soon after everyone found out.

too slow

Sage

alex partied way too hard after the elections

fucking lol

Fugg that's.. That's something. Got any more on Alex? I unironically follow this guy

What the fuck is going on inside the heads of someone who thinks pizzagate isn't real? How fucking simple can you be?
>hurrr hurr Skippy is innocent
>hurr pedophile rings have never existed in the government
>the emails and all the photos are totally normal
>they're NOT speaking in code!!1

Fucking simpletons.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ black_rock_004.png/

Holy dumb fuck

Who the fuck cares?
Doesn't seem like very good leverage to me.

>stop outing our elite international pedophile ring or we'll tell people that your wife used to be a prostitute!

they threatened his kids.

>by the most respected & well known independent media from the New York Times to the Washington post.

Hahahaha!

screw his family.

Top kek

this is the most logical reason. any proof?

>but the evidence was overwhelming
Never change Sup Forums

I've told everyone here that man was not to be trusted and was largely derided for it.

If someone has more than 3 ads on their site that information or to be released their agendas are to be heavily vetted.

John Podesta works at the washington post.

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/john-podesta-joins-washington-post-as-contributing-columnist-235300

vocaroo.com/i/s1gEoBe7fZ2c

At least we still have Paul Joseph Watson to show the true horrors of the MAINSTREEM METEROR

that is rude. apologize now

Is that pic supposed to be proof? Is CSI going to enhance it?

After you apologize for falsely accusing others of pedophilia.

> He never said he thought they were innocent he said they denied they were guilty (BIG DIFFERENCE)
> If you can't prove it in court it's slander aka lawsuit aka The end of infowars
> We all know the implications of the wikileaks
> Streisand effect is pushing this back into the news cycle
That's all you need to know.

I bet he will leave infowars in 2 years.

Hick's is going to lose all of his hardcore loyalists.

Probably this.
What's with all the pro Shillary CTR/shareblue shills on Sup Forums lately? I refuse to believe that this many Sup Forumsiticians are that gullible. We are literally infested with people who seem to like Hillary clinton and the DNC and John Podesta etc. There is no way on Earth anybody who knew even the slightest bit of info about those people could support them.

But yeah I imagine they wouldn't be above threatening people. Alefantis already threatened somebody for talking about his "museum".

you refuse to apologize???

one of these things is not like the other

wtf does this have to do with anything?
You know that the word 'threesome' isn't exclusively used to describe sex, right?
Fucking mong

who is this and what is it implying

You realize he's the art bell of the Internet right? He realizes his entertainment thriller show lead to a real shooting and he's rightfully sorry.

>They're only pedophiles when I don't agree with their politics!

Yes all of that text is just a coincidence and Tiger Woods just happens to be resting the club on his dick for no reason at all.

>falsely
There's nothing to apologize for.
It's all truth.

Do you feel in charge?

so far is just creppy shit and not real hard evidence so Alex back off to not get sued

mods need to ban pizzanigger shit off of Sup Forums too. it's literally fake news

Considering you're forced to post this on a Krazy Korean Kartoon message board while being ignored by every major media, government and law enforcement agency? Yeah, a little.

And that other user is right, you don't think the families of these people would be a little creeped out you have an online photo depository of all their posts of their children on Facebook? Who are the pedophiles here exactly?

Alex can't put himself or Infowars in a position to discredit pizzagate, no one has any hard evidence just inuendo and assumed codes
>Obviously it's happening but Infowars is the largest player and most influential of the alt media
>He had fagout or risk destroying his credibility and through him, Trump's credibilit, along with that the entire movement of taking the government from the pedo globalists

I can't believe 98% of you tards can't see this clearly with all the time you spend on /pol watching dots get connected but you are just as braindead as NPR fanatics but your on the right team

>Who are the pedophiles here exactly?

i'm glad you asked. this was taken at comet ping pong pizza. notice the cages in the background.

FILTH!

Pizzagate is too big for Alex because it's real.

They probably threatened his family just like they did with others.

>who are the pedophiles exactly?

Oh man, look at all the child raping.

Wait a minute. This is how you justify hoarding pictures of children?

You're trolling, right? How much do you get paid for doing this? It's easier to just get a real job y'know m8.

The difference (i can't believe I'm even having to write this) is that there is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a pedophile. Not even circumstancial evidence. You're seriously using a picture of him golfing to try to make the case that he's a kiddie fiddler? wow, someone is desperate.

>evidence was overwhelming and sincere
That's where you're wrong, friend-o

Interestingly at the end, he says "hold us accountable when we're wrong". He's sending
a message to keep looking into this and keep researching Pizzagate.
Alex wouldn't cuck without a good reason.

lol i got you mad.

Well since Pizza Gate was fully investigated and those involved exonerated we can finally move on.

Alex Jones listeners and members of Sup Forums Sup Forums really have nothing else to discuss and anyone who mentions Pizza Gate is really only doing these communities a disservice.

Pizza Gate was fake news.

The investigation will continue until all ends are organized and ready to be tied at once.
I personally know that this whole thing is real and I'm glad something is being done about it.
The people involved are sick and will go to any end to cover up their crimes. This has been going on for a very long time. More American than apple pie or some shit like that. Pizza is the most american thing and so on.

>admitted to walking in while girls on changing at his beauty pageants
>runs teen miss usa pageant
>sued for sexual assault of a 13 year old
>constantly talking about wanting to bang his daughter

you seem upset, is david brock dead yet? lol i bet you guys are the ones who tried to kill him.

Fuck off Shariablue shills and bots.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Pizzagate is real and Alex denouncing it just proves it.

>but the evidence was overwhelming and sincere,

Oh honey. I'm so sorry. When were you diagnosed?

as far as i understand a rothschild (alefantis) was bf with media matters david brock, and i guess they decided to clean up other matters aswell.

tl;dr when the jews come a knocking, alex backs down.

>The difference (i can't believe I'm even having to write this) is that there is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a pedophile. Not even circumstancial evidence

lmao!

apologize

>The investigation will continue until all ends are organized and ready to be tied at once.

Hehehehe, yeah I'm sure.

>When Trump is elected this will all blow open.
>When Sessions is elected AG this will all blow open.
>When national pizza day arrives this will all blow open.
>When one of these pedophiles who has been arrested talks this will all blow open.
>When everyone has had their dinners and mints and a nice coffee to settle down for the night this will all blow open.

Aannnnnnnnnnnny day now.

Half may be shills, but half are probably Sup Forums regulars acting like shills for the (You)'s
Just don't take stuff seriously. In fact, read every post twice if it seems like a shill post - once regularly, then the opposite of its contents, then draw an answer somewhere in between

>threatens with jewish lawsuit/kangaroo court.
>oh i was just kidding you guys i'll be a good sayanim now. Let's just put that joe rogan stuff behind us, i clearly was not myself just overdosed on super male vitality.

Good, fuck that jew wife

thats for an asian masage parlor

most of those arrests are prostitutes you stupid fucking pizzanigger schizo retard

It may come as a surprise to some, but he was actually lying. Now it is coming back to bite him.

(((elite ties)))

Fuck off CREW, how does it feel to work for pedophiles?

Oh shit yeah now I'm convinced. How will Flumpbth ever recover?!!>

Yeah yeah you got any links or are you still talking out of your arse?

Walking in on girls changing is a bit creepy, yeah. However I never heard him say that.

So what if he runs a pagent? Is that illegal?

Unsuccessfully sued for raping a 13 year old, btw. Apparently you don't know how women work.
I suppose all the hundreds of other women that claimed he raped them x years ago with no evidence of ever even meeting him were telling the truth too, right? Nothing to do with the fact that they hate him or anything.

I believe he said he'd date her if he weren't her father, and only once. Again, creepy, but he never once said he'd bang her.

You fucking imbecile. How do you explain all the pizzagate shit? Nobody has even TRIED to offer an explanation. Just saying: "Huurrr it has been debunked!!1" is not the same.
Would you let your children stay with this guy?

the world's largest pizzagate picture database

alanowhere.imgur.com/

>HRC

gee i wonder who that is?????

That's cute, no he's a spitballer, he just throws shit out there and made a career of ranting and raving, then he goes like a clock strikes true twice a day and then he's threatened and backs down "sorry you guys this was totally unsubstantiated i was not myself and made baseless accusations"

Find me other retractions he has made in a similar way, fucking ranting and raving about everything under the sun in libellious ways on a daily basis, meanwhile pretending he's always right..

But the jews threaten him with a lawsuit. As he's exposing some really sinister pedophelia stuff..

>sorry guys this time i took it too far

Funny how that works.

Devil don't care if you rant and rave about things of no consequence, but if you point at his soft underbelly his little minions are going to come after you.