Trump Takes 12th Golfing trip

Each of these trips costs $3 million why should the taxpayer fund his weekly trips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqUwr-Nkq9g
cnbc.com/2016/11/14/trump-no-big-vacations-no-salary-as-president.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Presidential_homes_in_the_United_States
nypost.com/2016/11/20/melania-and-barron-trump-wont-be-moving-to-the-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994838/Barack-Michelle-Obama-took-separate-taxpayer-funded-flights-LAX-despite-filming-TV-appearances-DAY-just-miles-apart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT FATASS HAHAHA

You guzzle semen like a canadian on holiday in the middle east.

the ass was fat

whats not to love?

What are you smoking, OP?

So did Obama. Why's this different? I assumed this is normal presidential behavior.

Real question is what is up with the golf meme for politicians and rich people

Why is this their only hobby

When am I gona see candid photo leaked of the presidents 250k taxpayer funded gym visit where he benches 315. Or the 1 million dollar weekend scuba diving trip

Because we funded Obama's golf trips. Now shut the fuck up, you liberals don't actually care about spending and you're just assblasted we're going to cut the shit out of government propaganda like the Department of Education.

Kys.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If the DNC didn't rig the Dem primaries against Sanders you wouldn't have to worry about this orange buffoon.

Calm down kek... we all hate Drumpf.

>Obama adds $11,000,000,000,000 to the national debt
>Now all of a sudden Liberals care about government spending.

Kek confirms that Drumpf and white people are terrible.

wouldn't be a discussion if he hadn't tweeted and shit about obama golfing so much

You're thinking like a Normie, I want to live to see the first president that regularly attends and does well in MtG or WH40K tournaments, all on the taxpayer dime

Look how fat Trump has gotten

Trump was a tad edgy back then. I'm glad he's learned to appreciate golf. excellent passtime to clear the mind.

you realize presidents have a obligation to engage in social activities like golf? This is how they connect to other leaders and establish relationships. It was dumb to criticize Obama for doing it. It's dumb to criticize Trump for doing it.

thats a lot of zeroes desu

Is he doing business at least? I don't mind when he's golfing with Abe for example. But yeah I am a little disappointed because of how hard he rode obama about this and I fully expect him to golf just as much if not more.

He has gotten fat off the American taxpayer!!!

he's a winner.

in America, we reward winners.

Fuck magic. I'm not spending 100$ every three months when a new edition rotates into standard

Yeah, I bet he feels silly now.

>it's not the democrat's fault!
>It's the republican's fault cuz this graph!

Yeah, it's interesting putting the national debt into a way one can visualize.

Take this vid for example...

youtube.com/watch?v=XqUwr-Nkq9g

you fool, trump was an amateur deadlifting champion in the 70s.

those are his fucking glutes you absolute ignoramus

obviously trump isnt as strong he was back in the day, but i guarantee he could lift you over your heat and snap you in two

The 3 million figure is a 'estimate' from the washington post, and they included the security of his entire family. He also hasn't played golf once and is still working while he is there, all these golf photos are years old.

sage

>if X had done Y then Z

shut the fuck up idiot

"There's just so much to be done," Trump told CBS' 60 Minutes in an interview broadcast Sunday. "So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."

cnbc.com/2016/11/14/trump-no-big-vacations-no-salary-as-president.html

Golf is a great way to get business rivals to talk about shit in a calm manner. It also makes it difficult for NSA to listen in on what you are saying.
Unlike Obama, Trump uses golf as a means to an ends, as opposed to an ends in and of itself.

We know you are butt-hurt about trump becoming president OP, but can you turn down the faggotry? Please?

Old men are hopeless morons who are scared of doing anything dangerous, generally.
Especially the rich ones, they have a huge fear of death.

Golf is safe.

golfing is a good way to talk confidentially - he's not an idiot like the DNC who get hacked every other day. Obama spied on his entire campaign and they couldn't find anything. It's for security and well worth the 3mm.

TWELVE rounds of golf in nine weeks?

That MONSTER.

>why should the taxpayer fund
By asking this question you have admitted that the Democratic Party has zero moral foundation for any of its policies and that the Republicans are de-facto right about everything.

Now that you have submitted UTTERLY to Right Wing Will, is there anything else you would like to say? Would you like to submit further? Would you like to acknowledge your surrender to a greater degree?

It's plain to see that this graphic was forged in paint.net
It lacks the professionalism or design of the most basic business graphs.

Thanks for the fake af stats user.

>any leisure activity is a vacation

Do I have to explain KEK to all you newbies? In America we need change because under the covers most politicians and the 1% globalists have been selling out the American people for decades.

How do you get corrupt people to change? You give them terrible pain. Trump was put into power by our vote because we know he is going to be the worst president ever. Donald Trump is that very visible pain and that pain will inspire real change. It is all part of the plan of people that really love this country and love ALL the people in it. Would you rather have blatant disgusting Trump or sneaky Hilary? Choose the one who is mostly likely to inspire real change after 4 years...and that would be the in your face Trump,a man with a supersized ego who feels no need to strongly cover his greedy moves. Trump's Tweets or Hilary's private e-mail server are both bad, but seeing how government fails via a public twitter feed is priceless. We deserve better. In sum folks, Kek is the god of chaos...who has a frog's head (I am not making this up). According to the legend, out of Chaos comes order but you need chaos first. The sheeple outside of Sup Forums think KEK means LOL and we like it that way. It spreads the message faster. All hail the clan of kek!!

I'm tired just thinking about it.
And he's 70. Talk about HIGH ENERGY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Presidential_homes_in_the_United_States

All modern Presidents have spots away from The White House. Also known as Winter White House. Because the White House is a stuffy old building and no one really likes living there.

Ironically Mar-a-Lago was initially donated by its owner to be a Winter White House to Presidents, Nixon and Carter didn't like it so the Government gave it back, it was then bought by Trump for a fraction of its price.

wow,shariablue paying by the letter now/?

FAKE NEWS.

Can't believe all you idiots are falling for it. Trump hasn't played golf a single time since being elected president. All these golfing pictures are several years old: see hoe fat he is.

>tfw i lived to see the day where libtard cucks try and force the "drumpf" may-may using kek meme.

Back to r/politics with you.

wtf I hate Drumpf now!

t. Kek

Because Trump is a lying sack of shit. Hope he gets impeached tbph senpai.

So what?

The only reason you're hearing about the costs is because the anti-White media wants to destroy Trump.

They don't care about how much the government spends. They love big government.

>the worst offender responds!

Keep crying and your house will be condemned due to flooding user.

ARE the taxpayers fitting it? How do you know that? Besides Air Force One and the Secret Service and they would be guarding him or doing things anyways, it's a sunk cost.

Do you have the itemized bill OP? Plus Trump's rich enough to pay for all of them himself. For all you know he's 100% funding it out of his own pocket.

OP is telling it like it is, not how you want it to be.

>the First Family is never allowed to do anything for 4 to 8 years

>Hope he gets impeached
What's funny about that is there's no way in hell Trump can be impeached. Democrats simply don't have the votes and no Republican would ever vote to impeach a Republican President. Not even McCain.

Whenever you hear about "impeaching Trump" it's just mental masturbation.

Yeah they suddenly became fiscal conservatives when the guy-they-don't-like is in office.

They did the same shit with Bush II and his frequent trips to Texas.

They bitched and moaned about them as if they wanted us to believe Bush wasn't working a single minute as president while there.

wtf I hate golf now

OP, do you have a source for the supposed cost of these golfing sessions?

TFW liberal's so full of compassion that they pose a violent physical threat to a family on the basis that they dont like one of it's memebers.

It would be like saying that fresh prince of bell-air was a shit show because one of the characters was sub-par to my assumed standards.

This is all a part of his 3d chess game

I want to know who he's playing golf with, no doubt it's someone he wants to work with. Instead of meeting in an office, he's meeting in a friendly environment and softening him up

Because almost the entire thing is standing around or walking/riding somewhere.

You get to spend the entire time talking to people, which makes it ideal for people who do nothing but talking, like CEOs, politicians, etc.

Go home Kek, you're drunk.

>for all you know he's 100% funding it out of his own pocket

>inb4 links from the (((media))) that we're all supposed to implicitly trust.

Single mothers take more than that every day. At least something constructive can be done when he plays golf.

Yes, and?

What's your point?

Jesus Christ, what a homely family.

>tfw you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than shill on an Argentine folk dancing forum

Maybe if ultra niggers weren't such a threat it wouldn't cost that much.

wtf drumpf?

this would not be nessiccary if there was not a violent revolt on his fucking doorstep.

That maybe Trump's family should live with him in the White House?

Even if you disagree with those standards, you must admit it's hypocritical of Trump who constantly lambasted Obama for spending taxpayer money when he himself is doing it far more severely.

This is obvious as fuck to anyone without confirmation bias blinders on their face.

nypost.com/2016/11/20/melania-and-barron-trump-wont-be-moving-to-the-white-house/

Nice digits! Kek confirms Drumph is an idiot. Check my digits. Kek approved of mine too. Pic related. Trump btfo

The more you leftards threaten Trump and his family the less money there will be for welfare niggers and illegals.

>shareblue
>a reliable source
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY

this, hes a multitasker. hes cutting deals in a location comfortable for him, like when he met with abe

This
I'd love to have a president that plays games like WoW or tabletop games like D&D

i wouldn't conduct serious business at the white house either. place is probably bugged and half the staff are still obama holdovers.

have you heard of anything else being leaked since he's been spending more of his time in Florida? I haven't.

Where are Trump's balls? Oh that's right, Putin has them.

Remember this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994838/Barack-Michelle-Obama-took-separate-taxpayer-funded-flights-LAX-despite-filming-TV-appearances-DAY-just-miles-apart.html

>ASS PEN!? IS THAT A GIRL'S NAME?

I wish Trump would get rid of that MLK bust

>over 4000 upvotes
>not legitimate

Nice try drumpfkin

>Obamas debt would behave exactly the same regardless

Yeah, nah.

Their other hobby is molesting children

>That maybe Trump's family should live with him in the White House?
Why should Trump's family do what their detractors demand?

>Even if you disagree with those standards, you must admit it's hypocritical of Trump who constantly lambasted Obama for spending taxpayer money when he himself is doing it far more severely.
I don't give a fuck. This country was fucked due to its national debt long before Trump or even Obama took office.
Due to the National Debt this country is on its way to collapse and there's nothing any President can do about it.

>This is obvious as fuck to anyone without confirmation bias blinders on their face.
Meanwhile you leftist fucks didn't give a god damn about the money Obama's family spent.
Fucking hypocrites.

Oh...wait...you thought I was a Trump supporter? Fuck the Jewnited States of Amurrica, the Masonic Dishrag flag and this Zionist Occupied Government.

The sooner it all collapses, the better for the White race.

So what? What's your point?

CREATING SS JOBS

>The American tax payers are losing $30 million every single month because Melania can't stand to sleep in the same house has her husband
>A number of the agencies Trump wants to cut could be saved by Melania moving to the white house

How is this defensible

>between the election and Inauguration Day, NYC spent about $24 million providing security at the president's Manhattan home
>between the election and Inauguration Day

You wanted Trump and his family to live in the WH while Obama was still president?

Is it possible for someone to be this stupid?

the only thing kek likes is chaos, you are like a little baby when it comes to meme magic

Trump gets impeached.
Digits.
Kek

pretty disengenuous considering SS rent out entire floors. i would be very, very suprised if Eric Trump was having Uncle Sam float the bill for his Hotel Room. if that is the case, then that should have been against the law 300 years ago.

>$30 million a month

I'm sure you've got a legitimate source for that.

A few times a year, sure. Every fucking weekend, absolutely not. The man is enriching himself at the taxpayers expense.

>US gives Israel 8.2 million dollars a day, every single day, no questions asked.
>Libs whine about Trump golfing.