Is this shit new? Apparently its live right now, on tv. looks promising

Is this shit new? Apparently its live right now, on tv. looks promising.

its a good show watching blacks and spics get arrested live.

fuck why havent i heard about this

I know, i haven't watched tv in fucking years. Imagine the potential for this shit.

Been watching for a couple of weeks now.
It's pretty decent programming.

Last night there was a 'fugitive task force' that looked like keystone cops going through a property with several 'houses' on it. They didn't hit paydirtbag until the fourth residence they went to.
Lots of DUIs and car chases leading to some one tossing a bag out the car and later possession charges.

i'd fucc

meth and spice!

watching this episode and they asked do you know who the president is. dude said ..... Obama.

Yeah it's based, been on for a couple months

I saw a chase where when it was over the nigs admitted they were smoking Crack and having sex while driving and that's why they wouldn't pull over.

And there's always this Obama Gas station on the show.

It's great, like COPS before they started only showing white people getting arrested

Pic related most based cop on the show

This shows lit finally something to watch when I'm glued to the tv after 11 and waiting for red eye

is there a stream?

If you can find a stream of a&e but if you got a DirecTV account you can stream on the website

Rofl this guy just said "you can't record me that illegal" and the cop tells him to call the cops lol

amazing

The Texas situations are always the best kek

link? is this "dispatch"?

It's called Live PD, and it's on an American channel called A&E

Yeah I like when they show the COPS in that border city, that city must be 95% beaner. Even the cops are beaners

Are there any websites that post shows or live streams?

>Are there any websites that post shows or live streams?
Just get your hands on a DirecTV login it's not too hard

Holy shit this shows great. It's all beaners and spics being deported. This has huge potential to spin off into a Border patrol live show

Is there a stream? I've been wanting to watch this but I shot my tv

You can download episodes on rlsbb (dot) ru

But I don't know a stream site

Guys we should make a Sup Forums watch thread for this show every Friday and Saturday night for now on

yeah someone stream it from their site onto youtube or one of those chat/stream sites. Why the fuck are you assholes not doing this already?

Get a cable login and you can watch all channels live

>download
The appeal is that it's live and someone might get killed. Why would I want to watch a full episode if I already know that's not gonna happen?

>Guys we should make a Sup Forums watch thread for this show every Friday and Saturday night for now on
Let's get this going

No commercials