Goyim I have a question

>white people should only advance and aid other white people to important positions
>jews are evil nepotists if they only want to hire and promote other jews to important positions

how does this settle? do you fags really hate us simply for being more successful at being assholes than you are?

No, we hate the double-standard.

oh no worries
I hate cuckold niggerslave leftist jews too

Honestly it seems like you're posing your own prescribed argument as someone common truth.

Take your Jewish debate tricks elsewhere, rat.

ok

dude are you a 4th dimensional shape shifting shadow gov lizard cause EYE see some dank me mes.

Please stop being so good at it ;_;

But I'm white and I love Jews?

Jews have done so much for us, I don't understand why anyone would kill you all!

"Jews" aren't even really Israelites. There's more Israelite DNA in a modern day Palestinian than in a modern day "jew". When you see a "jew" today what you're really looking at is a descendant of a Khazarian who converted to Judaism around 800 AD. The Khazars are mongoloid turkroaches impersonating Israelis. They aren't any gods "chosen" people. The "jews" are in fact the last obstacle the actual "chosen" race has to overcome which is deception through infiltration.

Jews should stop subverting our culture for their own gain.
By acting like the victim and relying on subversion and nepotism you are already admitting that you wouldnt succeed in a meritocratic system.

Honestly you can keep doing what you do but dont complain that Theres is people aware of it who See you as natural enemies.
You are literally trying to kill our people in the evolutionary battle for resources, so anyone who is aware of it will See You as enemies that need to be stopped at all costs.
And its exclusively your fault, we could have loved together peacefully if it werent for your evil.

Chaim stop this sandnigger behavior.

Simple.

Whites are smarter and more creative than Jews.

We hate kikes or being subversive parasites. Helping your own kind is good, just do it in Israel. Don't fuck with us.

nice try shlomo

I don't care what you do in your own country.

Don't go into someone else's country and get mad when they realize what you've done

How many times do you have to get thrown out of countries until you guys get it?

Fair. Trade.

YOU drew first blood. You wrote the talmud. You declared war on the Goyim. You made yourselves the enemy.

Pfffttt checked
Jews bfto by kek

>eritrean immigrants resettled from Israel to Sweden

>kikes

>have their own country

are you new?

>inb4 israel
>inb4 israel is a welfare state

You Jews can only maintain control by using manipulation and psyops, not by using genuine power. It is only a matter of time until we, White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Males, will put you in you Jews back in your proper spot: toiling away crunching numbers in the banks, where you belong, and away from the real seats of force in Washington.

What are you trying to say? Learn to greentexf my man