How does it feel knowing that the women of your country will never be as good as our women...

How does it feel knowing that the women of your country will never be as good as our women, and that all of the most beautiful women from your countries end up moving to the US

Maybe if there weren't a lot of fatties, Feminist, liberals, or coalburners.

Burger please....
Stop cherrypicking those pics, we all know 95% of your subhu-.. err I mean females are landwhales.

At least we'll have women in 30 years

Few to none of those are beautiful. Even the cheerleader effect can't hide that. Raise your standards burger.

D-delete this you nip

Oh, please. The US has been ground zero for almost every single kind of social/sexual degeneracy for the past 50 years. Almost every single 'healthy' female above 16 has been stuffed with cocks, and it sucks. We're fucking doomed unless we get an actual Hitler in power.

They'll all be hapa women, which I think has a 60% more chance of not looking like shit.

Lmao american woman are so boring

>MUH DIKK
All your 80 IQ brown women that fit my super low standards moving to my country This isn't degenerate and dysgenic at all.

>shit b8 m8

Your bovine feminists are nothing to brag about burgerbro. Neither are the Aussie sluts I permanently ignore.

>South Brazilian women
I have seen the light.

can't argue there burger boy

Seems like I need to call the infamous Aussie redpiller

Pic related is from an American school. No shit. America is more black than South Africa.

That's a school in an african american enclave.

>African enclave
>in the United States of AMERICA

WTF is going on?

Life is good when your brown grls aren't muslim

>having standards that low

get /fit/ m8

We keep them in their own camps. These camps have a high concentration of blacks.

You're just mad that you haven't been able to stuff your cock in a female yet.

Cunt detected.

You know the rule, tits or gtfo.