Is he dare I say it, our guy?!

Is he dare I say it, our guy?!

He just walks into a room full of liberals and makes fun of gays, trannies and makes more rape jokes than any of these fucks can stomach.

What a legend

Gotta source?

Just like 90% of all comedians.
He already did that back then when he was famous and a bunch of white dudes wrote his jokes.

He's black.

Behind every successful or funny nigger, there is a white man doing all the work, but the jews will suppress him and never make him known for the sake of jewing.

I loved half-baked, as well as his bit about why he only smokes weed with white people.

But as a nigger, he can never pe Sup Forums's guy.

I think I recently saw his comeback on Netflix a few days ago. He was like one or two years too late for the Cosby rape jokes and mumbled some shit about OJ Simpson which everyone joked about five or six years ago. He also joked about Bruce Jenner for which he ALSO was a year late.

that was before obama spiked the tap water in the north east of america. now half the liberals are crazy half tards who just parrot what they hear on msnbc

He honestly did more for race relations in this mongrelized shithole than anyone in history.
Sad part is he quit in his prime.

It's because he just talks about it, other, worse comedians will tip toe to the joke which makes people "click" that something offensive is coming

He just says the thing and tells people to stop clenching their anus

Chappele
>Bill cosby rapes
>that's a joke relax

other comedians
>xxxxx
>it's gonna get controversial now
>bill...
>cosby
>crowd gets angry
>rapes
>roar
>blogs are filled to the brim
>public appearance "sorry"
2 specials on netflix

It was alright
It would have been better if he stuck to those outlandish fake stories he used to make

Like the homeless guy jerking off on the bus, the baby selling weed on the street corner at 4am, or the Chinese terrorists taking over his plane

He also said he fucks feet, which is a weird fetish that Sup Forums loves and I will never understand

He made these specials some time ago though

They aren't really new, they have aged

He said this on jimmy fallon. He just made this and netflix asked him for an offer and he just gave them these 2.

there's still a 3rd coming, which is entirely new

>look at this dank black guy in a trump hat! fucking based!

I was watching those shows on netflix yesterday night and I was bothered by something.

At the beginning of episode 2, in Texas, he was bragging about sending a guy to prison for throwing him a banana peel.

Then he went on about how throwing a snowball at someone in his town was a misdemeanor (keked at that but he was actually serious) but how doing so while calling the person a "nigger" was a felony. And then he told how he was happy about having the chance to press charges on white teens for that and how the white cuck who witnessed it was ready to help him doing so.

Is it true burger bros? You can go to court for some stupid shit like that? What happened to muh 1st amendment?

Jews made Chappelle's eyes bulge like a Zika baby. I wouldn't be surprised if ni66ers on YouTube or /x/-fa660ts suspect this new Chappelle is a clone of Illuminati MK Ultra.

I watched both specials and dude was lower energy than Jeb, not even stoned, it was like he forgot his insulin.

He also went hard on Cosby, but he's gotta know Cosby was buttfucked by Jews in Hollywood after he consulted with and promoted the Nation of Islam, after Cosby's son was shot in cold blood on a public street by the son of a powerful Jewish mobster (Google it, yikes).

Also, no white kids threw snowballs at him from inside a car and called him a ni66er, it's such bullshit it's not even bemusing. These specials are degenerate and more reason to drop Netflix.

I don't think calling someone a nigger is a felony there but if you do someone and say nigger it is a hate crime

It's very weird but americans can sue over everything, if they make a fuss about it

Didn't he go out to Africa to avoid (((them))) coming after him for not being a standard shuckin and jivin blackie that hate's dem whitefolks cuz dayz racis?

but user, cant he be /ournigger/?

I think they're dated 2017 since it was a recording where he referenced Netflix.
Anyway, he joked about nothing other comedians haven't joked months before him. He isn't "based for saying it like it is" because liberal comedians have made fun of Bruce Jenner and Bill Cosby before. I'm no comedy routine buff but it was weak compared to his own prime.

that's why you call it his prime

>censoring the word nigger on Sup Forums of all places

I was really disturbed at that moment. Seeing him gloat at the idea of ruining the life of teens for being retards and seeing the whole crowd cheering it, it was really disgusting.

Even if I weren't a racist I would have find this difficult to laugh about.

Take your Albanian flag and go back to africa you fa99ot ni11i84er

You'd expect that when he's returning from 10 year spotlight hiatus he'd have much more interesting stuff to joke about than OJ Simpson and Bruce Jenner since everyone already joked about it months ago. You can just feel that he's mostly burnt out of being a comedian.

His new specials were shit. He did not walk into a room full of liberals and make more jokes than they could stomach. No, he fucking treaded on broken glass just like every other god damn mainstream comedian. Nobody is safe from the social justice cancer.

Just because he isn't a sjw doesnt mean he's /our guy/
He's a liberal black muslim that made a career out of shitting on white people.

Should I watch this or is there a lot of jokes on events in the USA that foreigners might not get?

Yeah, I can see that but he's been race baiting his entire career.

He basically sets up his jokes that way

First he goes off how weird it is to get power of whites and ruling over their fate, next joke he's talking about how transexuals need to back off because they are stealing his privilege.

Basically all his jokes are connected in a way to enforce ideas so other jokes work

That's what good comics good, his schtick is just race

True, could also be he wanted to get that stuff off his chest

good comics do*

oj, race, transexuals and bill cosby

>Seeing him gloat at the idea of ruining the life of teens for being retards and seeing the whole crowd cheering it, it was really disgusting. Even if I weren't a racist I would have find this difficult to laugh about

Exactly. Chappelle has never been as vindictive as he was with the "snowball felony" story. He was milking his position to shit on white people, and I wondered right then: is this where our culture is headed? It's reverse hatred. "so I lynched that white motherfucker!" cue whorish white girls in audience giggling next to black dates, cue (((bloggers))) praising this hatred as the highlight

Dave Chappelle is absolutely our guy. He quit Hollywood as soon as he saw it was full of degenerate jews trying to emasculate his people by forcing him to wear a dress. He was on the cusp of all that pedowood, Eyes Wide Shut, degeneracy and he avoided it.

I think I could follow

Blacks can be genuinely talented at comedy and music. Not so much anything else (I don't care about athletics at all).

He has literally made fun of every race there is. Get your head out of your ass.

isn't chappelle a muslim? I mean don't get me wrong, I love the guy. grew up watching. shit we'd have family time on the couch when a new episode of chappelle of south park came out. you know, when comedy central was in its prime. but, I thought I read about him turning Muslim? if so, i don't think he can be /myguy/

He's independent minded, funny, and not bullied by the modern religious left.

That's all you need in a comedian. /ourguy/ confirmed.

I remember hearing a comic say that the one joke that is off limits now is anything related to trannys, so the fact that he did make those jokes means he has balls of steal. I don't know any other comic who did, and who pulls it off too. He also had the same argument as Jordan Peterson with the pronouns.

...And then he bitches out and runs off to Africa to be emo for a while

>Aagh, classic chappelle!

>doesn't like feet
Pleb

These were recorded in 2015 and 2016

>be black man
>tell black people jokes
Why is there a single black comedian that doesn't do this? White guys don't tell white people jokes all the time. Even Jews don't tell Jew jokes all the time. But 90 percent of a black comedian's repertoire is about being black.

this

he made fun of jews blacks asians whites ... its what he does

>liking feet
HELLO CuCK

"The other one was a money guy...I guess he was from Texas"
Saw two specials he did last night, they were uncomfortable to watch desu not even close to gut-wrenching laughter like his first special. I guess in order for him to come back this way he had to spread the racial thing in a thick layer.
>muh black people are innocent
>muh evul whitey
und so weiter