AUS Sup Forums THREAD

Actually horrifying shit.
Greetings cunts, as i'm sure many of you are aware there's been an agenda for a while by various ALP cunts going back to the 60's (kep enderby, hawke, lionel murphy, nick bolkus) as well as a few liberals.

We already know they've been planning to ruin our country via increased immigration, relaxing bail laws, social justice and indoctrination of the youth.

But did you cunts know they planned the destruction of our aussie car industry from the beginning?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Button_car_plan

On the surface they disguised this as a great capitalist free market idea but have a read for yourself.

>YFW when you realize ALP planned for multinational companies like toyota to BTFO local sales and grind down aussie produced manufacturing so we're forced to rely on overseas shit

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6091
gwb.com.au/gwb/news/lima/
gwb.com.au/onenation/site/
broadcastify.com/listen/stid/12
vimeo.com/210107462
youtube.com/watch?v=4e9SsVsoypI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Theoretically this would expose the local industry to increased competition from imported products, fostering improvement in local vehicles and creating the basis for a competitive export industry.
this was a good idea the greens got involved and fucked it up

as i said mate, good idea but insidious intent behind it.

yes, it's better for the aussie consumer to have variety of choice in what cars we can buy.

but it comes at the cost of us losing our local manufacturing and jobs and they fucking knew it, these are the same cunts who were pushing their globalist agenda around the same time.

bump

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6091
Quiet sunday night on the scanner.
just a couple drunk and disorderlies and a missing persons.

Does this tie into the 1975 Lima Declaration?

you know how these idiots act mate, they go on about "increasing competition" and removing monopolies, then they go ahead and raise taxes, put tariffs in place and end up destroying entire industries. it caused the car industry to collapse, it caused SA's power to turn into a smoldering shit heap, and it will cause victoria's power grid to start browning out whenever it reaches 26 degrees

why aren't you listening to american scanners mate?

I'm glad they took away the handouts they were giving to parasitic car companies. Fucking welfare queens. Other industries have to actually make their own profits fair and square.

could not agree more mate, this is just more to add to the pattern of behavior.

i just saw it and figured it would be good to let you cunts add it to the list of shit those cunts planned

Why did they do it though?

This is bullshit. Those rebadged cars never sold as much as their originals. Also, if ford australia and holden had actually cared about their product quality they wouldn't be in the mess that they ended up in. For the last decade anyone I know and me have bought locally made cars and within a few years saw build quality problems that were widespread issues. Having also privately imported cars from Japan and bought foreign made cars and never had the same issue I can see how other people stopped buying local.
The whole "buy Australian, support local industry" only goes so far when the product you are buying is substandard quality and overpriced.
The industry only has it's self to blame for not adapting to a changing market and lowering quality.

reports of gunshots and niggers grabbing people into drains gets repetitive after a while

>just got a call about someone shooting into the sky on their own farm land

mate how are you not getting it. we're not disputing the quality difference, we're just adding this to the pattern of behavior those alp cunts are guilty of.
they systematically dismantled anything nationalistic, anything patriotic and made it easier for globalism to take hold.
they specifically changed up the tarrifs m8 so they could spread their kikery here

If they didn't destroy national car manufacturing how would they be able to promise to save the industry via subsidies in later elections user? You are clearly not equipped to understand the genius of Labor's long-term economic plan and general idealism, no, you are not equipped to have this conversation.

you clearly haven't listened to florida scanners

>reports of man fucking alligator, nobody is sure if the alligator is dead or not, animal control called in
>roughly 20 people chanting in unison, shooting guns into the air, and doing dances underneath a flag with the NASA logo on it as a rocket takes off
>a report of two men breaking into a house in the middle of the day, followed by a report of a woman holding two men hostage using an alligator, both at the same address
>reports of man holding NASA employee hostage and threatening to get "an airstrike called in" over an argument

you're missing out

you mean this one? gwb.com.au/gwb/news/lima/
>tfw it's on an old One Nation website that hasn't been taken down
>tfw Pauline's been fighting against the NWO all along
gwb.com.au/onenation/site/

alright, i'll take a listen
got a link or do i have to hunt around for it?

broadcastify.com/listen/stid/12

orlando is just fucking hilarious, brevard is where all of the NASA related shit takes place, miami is the go to for, well, it's miami, and basically any place that doesn't have a city is perfect for midnight poor meth addict hijinks.

it ties into their whole globalist agenda 21 shit mate.

they've done so many things to sneak globalism in. yes, euro and jap cars are usually better than holden and ford cars.

but we're not discussing if the aussie cars were good or not, i just wanted to show you cunts the same fuckers pushing other globalist agendas are also guilty of making it easier for overseas companies to btfo our manufacturing.

they knew this would happen, it was fucking intentional.

but i'll miss aussie shit like this

>very unhinged
>screaming about terrosist attacks and wanting to slaughter people
>drunk and brandishing knives
>born in 1948

>"yeah i know him, he likes to have a chat"

"Theoretically this would expose the local industry to increased competition from imported products, fostering improvement in local vehicles and creating the basis for a competitive export industry."

Maybe it was well intentioned but just a stupid idea?

yeah mate. I know what you mean. Ia gree 100%.
The A21/A2020 is filthy and the UN as a whole needs to be dismantled, our lab/lib dichotonomy should also be destroyed. For Australia the best person to take us out of that thing is Hanson.

Good on ya mate. Keep trying to wake up other aussies to the shit that's going on. Keep fighting.

Do you seriously believe that or can you just not wrap your head around politicians intentionally fucking our country over?

Are there any good redpilled Aussie websites??

I work 14 hours a day [chef] and don't have the time to keep up with all this shit

Propping up shit quality domestic manufacturing under the guise of patriotism is basically straight out of the USSR playbook.

if you take this on it's own, sure.

but the alp in the 80's was pushing so many agendas that were globalist there is just no chance this was well intentioned bullshit.

this was globalism and they knew what they were doing. just wanted to add this to the list of shit they pushed through for you guys, it might help later

Drunk as shit and just want to say I love you fucking aussie cunts. Your Bants is something I strive for in my country of soft easily triggered fucks.

>shift change
>my number is **** and welcome to our normal world!
>True that

MassageASMR is the best ASMRtist. Does he have right-wing views? What do Ausbros think about him?

G'day fellas

He seems like a nice guy but honestly I suspect he's partially retarded

Righto fair enough.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong on Hanson though, controlled opposition. She's just in it for the money.

G'day mate, how's it going

Can Australian """"''''""""men""""""""""" even compete?

Nah he just has low level autism. I asked him once in a livestream and he said no, but then months later made a video about how he found out his son had autism. He's autistic for sure.

Yeah nah not too bad mate hey, wbu

He's a pretty chill dude. Considering he has an asian wife and an autistic hapa son, I doubt he is anywhere close to harboring Sup Forums views.
The only political views he has expressed was something along the lines of Australian politicians seeming like competent adults compared with the American situation. He's not about the drama, he just wants to tap his silver soap and massage young women.

I want to play CSGO with him.

boasting oc

vimeo.com/210107462
White supremacist steals police car

Fuck yes
Taking a page from murica's book, straya

>in it for the money
>been ostrisized for her opinions
>been arrested for her opinions
>half the country hate her
>death threats
>physical violence at her ralleys
>voted for Bernardi's motion to freeze politician's pay last week
>in it for the money

I completely disagree with ya mate.

bless our cops, m8

im good mate, got work at 4am so i'll fuck off early

Quick question, do you think it's legal to march with Syrian and Hezbollah flags?

>ywn get killed by Dr. Dmitri in CS:GO

>nog attempts to ramraid a servo
>fails
>fucks around with the door for 15 minutes
>gets in
>bashed by truckies and cops
Quintessentially australian

no good crashes at the formula 1, what a let down

Dunno hey. We're a bunch of dumb cunts so I can't imagine anyone will know what they mean

Retagged it as

"White supremacist steals cop car, leaves disturbed youth regretful"

I applaud all OC on principle m8, but that arm is pretty shittily drawn.

>cops just letting that truckie belt the guy with a crowbar

just listening to the gippsland scanner, the cops seem like good blokes, but they're always getting called out to stop some bloke beating up on his wife or a bunch of coons doing a B&E and kids trying to killthemselves.

it's gotta be tiresome

They should become detectives if they don't like it.

yeah, the apprentices i work with are complete dropkicks, particularly this one fat dago bullshit artist who talks nothing but shit and cannot banter for the life of him.

okay, so just let me get the order of events in this right...

>youth wants to ram raid servo
>comes at it at a decent speed, SLOWS DOWN BEFORE HITTING THE DAMN THING
>doors break
>he jars them open and comes in, seemingly with no gun or weapon
>a truckie stops, comes in with a crowbar
>has a go at him
>a yakety sax style cunt-off ensues
>the cops arrive
>the youth tries to beat the cops
>the truckie comes back and goes in for the kill, again with the crowbar
>the cops don't stop the truckie
>the youth gets into his car, tries to take off
>the truckie tries to brain him AGAIN
>he gets away
>the cops for some reason chase after him on foot
>the truckie steals the cop car and goes after the youth

is this right?
the magistrate is going to have a lot of fun with this..

cop let the truckie in he never stole it

>the truckie steals the cop car
He drove it. He didn't steal it you dumb cunt.

mate as far as i'm concerned randomly jumping into a cop car and taking off with it is stealing it, unless he came to a stop to hand it over to the coppers

>as far as i'm concerned
Yeah well your concerns aren't worth jack shit m8.

Free market, faggot

Don't like liberty, then you can get the fuck out.

Haven't laughed like that in a while. That truckie. The ending. Fucking kek

Damn you australians sure are casual with your cars.

he wasnt going to get in with the ute anyway with these poles in the way

>cops running after him on foot
>other guys jump into the cop car and drive after him
I can't stop laughing.

We'll see what happens.

That would probably make one pretty bitter though. Try and save country, country shits on you massively and puts you in jail.

>QLD license plate in Victoria

This. The poles are there for a reason.

What do ya do for a livin m8

I love the fucking country

except for the niggers they let in

sparky, m8
you?
what are ya studying?

Lol slippery fucker gets through two cops and a truckie.

Liberal party is just as bad for immigration

Hope you like living next door to Xing Li (you best keep your dog inside at night)

This is low quality bait. You guys aren't even trying now. Nice Proxy.
Sage

they'll all live in chatswood and eastwood mate, dont even worry

Smerff electrical? Kek
Post-Grad STEM and do a bit of work on the side for an insurance broker

youtube.com/watch?v=4e9SsVsoypI
well done, kangaroo fuckers

Malcolm Roberts vocal about NZ's decision on UN/israeli settlements. Tells them he will shut down NZ settlements in Aus. Yeah, I think they are ZOG, don't even try to hide it.

My neighbours are gooks. They are good neighbours.

There's just too many of them. It seems peculiar that one of the smartest races in the world breeds like vermin and have done such an incredibly stupid thing.

>smerff
nah m8, it's industrial shit, im out in a factory doing maintenance
shit's boring as fuck, but it pays and im not breaking my back on a high rise

Chatswood is the most depressing thing ever, I thought the Myer centre in Bris was bad but fuck me, my girlfriend and I were literally the only fair haires in the whole suburb

Cunts setting off fireworks at the local footy oval. Get em' boyz!

Can someone stand up an aupol discord

Its because they have no souls, China's was destroyed on the communist revolution

>burning an aussie flag and a UPF flag
>YOU'RE JUST CANNON FODDER, LET HER GOOOOOOO
police should go back to shooting on sight to get rid of these degenerates

Also i live in North Sydney. I fun king hate Indians so much.

Locally built Holdens and Fords were of excellent quality and reliability, although there were some exceptions such as the early 90s EB Falcons and VN Commodores of the same era, other than that Falcons, Commodores and their derivatives were great cars.

t. Mechanic.

bit early for muck up day
>numerous cows running loose

no

>fireworks
They make my dog get really scared and agitated.

Fireworks should be banned.

so who here ready for the royal commission into the banks?

>tide has risen and a bunch of kids and cunts are stranded on the esplanade

rofl its the band members from dispossessed

i was keen to go see neurosis until i heard that these guys were supporting. fuck that, listening to a support act that complains about the crowd being "too white"

Stupid fucking cunt

No they can fuck off. Seriously I am in the most fucked on generation of all time. I can't wait to be under stricter mortgage lending laws so I can't have one or two while every get x and boomer who got in 5-10 years before me made a million in growth in Sydney and Melbourne and then that's reinforced by the inability for more people to join that.. driving up rents. Yeah sweet. Love it. Dick head

>vehicle he was in ran over him
>bloke got squashed by the ute because he didnt know what a handbreak is
>50-100 cows running around the vicinity of the accident because the chopper is stiring them up

I don't know what the fuck was going on before that since I was fixing up my headphones but I think I heard "welfare" and "dragon"

Queensland reporting in

welfare check is "some cunt reported this other cunt is depressed and wants to off himself, so we're gonna drive over and say hi"
Dragon was the name of the restaurant they're stuck at

>Debbie could potentially become a category 5 before in makes landfall.

I'm fucked lads

it's only going to get worse mate, we've gotten too used to the fed having near 0% interest rates, a lot of people are going to default.
do you know that 50% of investor mortgages are interest only? yeah that's right, you only have to pay the interest on the mortgage, you don't have to pay the money you borrowed back at all.

if you think it's bad now you better start changing your ways m8, shit is getting worse.

are you in townsville?

You fucken idiots shoot each other in War and call it friendly fire

can the fat shift in a way that pushes the trigger?

I ripped this shit down in front of the cunts last week. I told them to fuck off with their Commie bullshit and put my fists up as they ran at me and they went to fucken piss and backed down