Sup Forums Christianity Thread

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!

A discussion on all things Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jRnL6fRdcc
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christians are faggots.

Anyone wanting to continue arguments are welcome

Thread's over larpers, go home.

Our market in your land is expanding
Perhaps try our way before having your President submit to the occult

>south korea
>land of turbo weeaboo faggotry
>calling christians faggots
oh im laffin

The Battle Hymn of the Republic: great war march or greatest war march?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jRnL6fRdcc

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword: His truth is marching on.

>ywn have a christ-chan cosplaying waifu irl getting flustered as she undresses for the first time in front of you

You dont want to bother with them for the most part

The best part is that Korea got Christed harder than the other chinkistans.

It glorious
But I love this for the future tenth Crusade
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

Yep
Asia is looking good for us

This thread is now a mudslime thread. Allahu Akbar!

no its not

I must be heading to work but thank you for the thread OPand God bless.

going to sleep but God bless you op you're not alone. Sup Forums is our board and we wont let it fall

This is going to sound stupid, but I'm having troubles, fellow Christians of Sup Forums.

Whenever I see prosperity Saudi Arabia or the UAE, or how the Muslims get treated kindly as the left in spite of their transgressions, or just how much influence they have over the world including managing to make traditionally Christian countries consider adopting their code of law over ours, I'm reminded at how Brazil just had to pawn off its aircraft carrier and Italy, the outter core of the Vatican, is a crime-riddled mess, how the left hates us for our beliefs and views our morals as dangerous and destructive to civilized society, and how the most our consolidated power is able to accomplish is send Red Cross trucks to be shot up by insurgents. It makes me wonder if we really are deplorables and if the opposition would be righeous if they cut us down? I mean, for all their faults, the Muslims are at least fighting for what they believe is right and they appear to be more popular among the mainstream then ourselves in spite (or perhaps because?) of their targets being the very people that admire them, and when you compare that to the rampant corruption of our own countries and how our leaders appear to be content to sit around and accept bribes, one can see where those accusations of hypocracy might have some base?

Are we the good guys still? I would feel no guilt at all upholding the Lord's will, but neither would I fault anyone for attempting to slew me for standing in the way of progress. Is this a lapse of faith? I think the Pope allowing the Saracens to pray in our holy city is a mistake, but he might be onto something attempting to learn how the Muslims have managed to connect to the liberal peoples of the world where we have failed in spite of the fact that they're arguably more conservative than we.

Darn it, I meant the Vatican. I should cease the consumption of alchol.

Korea is only a first world country because of Christianity.

God don't real you fuckin nerds

if i was an illiterate id be angry at God too

The pope is the infallable word of god. God must have his reasons for allowing muslims to pray in the holy city.
Likewise when Father Francis says to be kind to homosexuals and atheists, it is God's word to do so. The pope also rightly calls out Trump. Trump is not a christian. He is degenerate and has abandoned God. We must follow Father Francis and pray sincerely.

>pope is the infallible word of God
>believing catholic heathenry

the church is peter's rightful successor. I urge you not to compound Martin Luther's rebellion against God's church.

I can't tell if your post is ironic or not.

>hasn't upgraded to obviously superior Otrhodox Christianity

heathen

Catholicism turned it's back on the ways of God and prides itself more in their paganistic rituals than in warrior faith in the Lord. I am not a heathen protestant but I am definitely not a catholic.

God's word is unchanging. It is not some toy for you to upgrade. Repent your rebellious heart and follow His true church.

>The pope also rightly calls out Trump. Trump is not a christian.

Catholic or Protestant, this is quite obviously correct. It's not merely that Trump is immoral in his personal conduct, but the worldview and personal philosophy he articulates shows no traces of Christian influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>orthodox Christianity
I'd rather be a catholic.

My faith in Christ is absolute.
My faith in Christianity...far less so.

I kinda wonder, if Shillgapore is Asian Israel, and all Asians are jews at the core, then does that make it Israel^2?

Which you pretty much are,

What were the most important lessons taught to us by Our Saviour?

daily reminder that this is an optimistic projection of what your god looked like

daily reminder he is also jewish

daily reminder that believing in even a single god is as ridiculous as believing in all of them

No. I have malice towards all main branches of christianity. I want to love my God and fight for Him, I have been baptized and saved. The Lord is my shepherd.

>posting a picture of an arab during persian-roman occupied Israel
OKEY DOKEY THEN

Amen, brother. It pains me to see so many, 80% of evangelicals vote for the degenerate.

Do you have any shame? Appealing to religion to shill? Disgusting animals I'll make sure everyone sees what CTR is capable of.

>posting a picture of an arab during persian-roman occupied Israel
oh i'm sorry are you the kind of christian that thinks jesus is a space alien or something?

think about it christcuck, does it make sense to follow an ancient jewish religion if you are white?

There is no God but God and Christ Almighty is His begotten Son. Nothing you spout from your hell mouth will change that demon.

What is wrong with you? Even the pope calls him out. Are you saying the Holy See is a CTR shill? You are disgusting. Everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

Amen

Just because he is not a Christian does not mean he cannot be God's tool. Darius the Mede -- who threw Daniel into the den of lions for disobeying an edict of idolatry -- was not righteous, but he was the tool that God used to destroy Babylon. He might not be a Christian man but it could still be God's will for him to vanquish Hillary the Clinton.

The pope apologized not 24 hours later. Is forgiveness not to be granted to the pope? Is a worldly man to be worshiped as high as God?

topkek this is the definition of autistic screeching

I'm sorry are gets no longer recognized?

I believe clinton is more godly than trump, but Trump's election is indeed god's will. It is a trial for us to endure and learn.

I forgive people their transgressions. But degeneracy needs to be called out and the pope is right to call trump out. I worship the pope as God's representative, not God himself.

You expect too much from Reddit crossposters, lad.

Check'd on high!

baltic paganism stronk!
get your jewish sub sect out of my forest you effeminate wannabe kike!

>p*ganism stronk!
>lol fucking xtians you were unfair hail perkunes x-DDDD

>lol fucking xtians you were unfair hail perkunes x-DDDD

what did he meme by this?

Amen

You don't understand papal infallibility

and through the seeming randomness of postnumbers we call kek he speaks to us

1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Crusaders do not represent Christianity.

God is Polish?

>Are we the good guys still?
No. Get out of mid east and stop sucking kike dick.

reminder that christians to jews are the same as protestants are to catholics.
does not belong in EVROPA

Christians are literally modeling their lives after some middle eastern niggers, rather then those of their white, northern ancestors. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Luckilly, christianity is failing in the west. Both protestant church figureheads and the new pope has invited degeneracy, pedophilia, jewery, and has now begun inviting islam, i.e. the next wave of middle easterners to be given power over their flocks and lands. It's watering the faith down, and showing its true face.

It is time to break the conditioning and go back to the old gods. The real gods. They have no compassion for these people. They only care about what's right.

no, he probably just made the pole shitpost at the right time, giving him divine inspiration in just the right moment to make him get that get. by the way, in the jewish calender we have the year 5777, this was the post 5777(7777). i believe this year shit will go down for multiple reason

GOD IS SERB

if you have an ""inspired"" Book that claims god elevated one of humans 2017 years ago to be his son.
then why would not someone else bings another ""inspired"" book and says god elevated a frog from the frogs he created to be his tedd- Fro-

or another else brings his ""inspired"" book that says god elevated stone/tree from all the stones/trees to be his blessed stone/tree.

i mean who is cucking who ?

The grace and peace of the lord be upon you, my name is Brother Ken.
I’m a 27 year old American Orthodox (the really real christians for all you heretics). I make prayer ropes out of boot laces, and spend my days perfecting my hesychastic breathing techniques and reading the Cappodocian Fathers. (Basil the Great, Gregory of Nyssa, Gregory of Nazianzus)

I train in heschastic prayer and breathing with my prayer rope daily, this superior method of prayer can cut clean through imagination and prelest because it was developed over thousands of years by the apostolic church, and is vastly superior to any other method of prayer, especially those derived from Thomism. I earned my icon painting license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Greek fluently, both Dimotiki and Old Church Slavonic, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Byzantine history and their imperial code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Greek visa, I am moving to Ouranoupoli to attend a prestigious Monastery to learn more about their magnificent religious practices. I hope I can become a monk of the great schema, or even patriarch of constantinople!
I own several monastic habits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Greece, so I can fit in easier. I say Κύριε, ελέησον and speak Russian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Greece!

KEK VULT INTENSIFIES

I attended a Mormon service today out of curiosity. God it was awful. Their hymns are horrible dirges, there were screaming children, one of the speakers broke down crying while talking about how their children are gods (that's one of their beliefs). The "bishop" (pastor) had slicked back hair and was dressed in a business suit, looked like he was there for board meeting. Of course he was American too, no local leadership. They use water instead of wine for the sacrement and pass around the cups on a tacky plastic tray.

Nicest people you could ever meet but their religion sucks, even ignoring all the heretical beliefs.