Aussies are the best shitposters, lets see it then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2NDdRWIRpU
youtube.com/watch?v=nnhbSMMLOuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did the chicken cross the road?

to get to the other side

i love you

Tfw I post quality discussion and nobody listens to me because of my flag.

This thread is now a webm thread.

i will listen, my brother is an aussie, fuck moot aussies are the master races

>His country can't do magic
Observe

Tad mate, you in here?

love you boys keep it up

We can't do it while you're watching.Pervert.

I'm not very good at witty shitposting but i can spam the thread with mummy if you want?

Where the fuck did the coin go?

To get to the other side, as in, the chicken gets hit by a car

jesus fucking christ

is this india?

woah cunt. slow down there.

do you hate america?

we love our greatest ally

This bromance between US and AU posters needs to stop, its fucking gay.

If it's about some cunt getting hit by a car it should be "Why did the chink cross the road?" Fuckers have no spatial awareness.

Come closer Sup Forums

please do

Fucking apes

"Too slow"

The "too slow" variation is a sequence of high five and low five, often accompanied by a rhyme such as "Up High. Down Low..."[20][21] then, during the down low sequence, the initiator will surprise the counter-party by pulling their hand back at the last moment, thus tricking the other person to swipe empty air, completing the rhyme "Too slow!".[22] There are variations on this theme, with additions of "to the side" and other hand positions for the partner to contact the initiator's hand.[23]

>"Up high."

There is nothing wrong with being gay

we /leftypol/ now

"Down low."

Victim misses.

Great place, full of cunts though.

"Too slow!" (With finger-guns.)

The Cocky Aussie strikes. Today Sup Forums has witnessed the boring strayan.

*HHHNNNNGGGG*

FUCK ME DADDY OOOH YEH MAKE ME CUM HUH HU HU H U HU H UH UH U HU H U HU H U UU U H UHUH UHU OOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEH

woman btfo how will they ever recover

Why don't you fuck off you fucking faggot? Nobody gives a fuck about your lame shitposting "tricks".

Fucking loser.

How is a Melbournian like a banana?

nobody listens to quality discussion on Sup Forums. the flag doesn't make a difference.

if you want discussion you have to look for off topic Sup Forums threads on other boards.

Surrounded by niggers

Actually, fucking burgerfats are the worst fucking shitposters on this entire board. You entitled fat fucks have turned a politics board into your sole place of residence and constantly spam about how right wing and anti-establishment your president is when in fact drumpf is just a tangerine 1%-er who doesn't give a fuck about the working class and never has. Not only that, but he dodged the draft and and has not worked a single day in his life. It's like you thick headed bald eagle mcdonalds amoebas are blind to the fact that you elected some fat, globalist with no political experience, no regard for the working class and no regard for anyone rather than the big jew corporate leaders and banks. Then you have the fucking audacity to come on pol, act as if you're some kind of traditionalist conservative nation and hold this superiorty complex over everyone else. You are the birth place of every single sjw and leftist movement on earth and are the source of decadence and cultural erosion in the west because you replaced your black slaves with spic and chinese ones and then try to spin diversity off as a virtue. You are the root of all of the jew evils you disgusting Americans. I want to range ban all of you from pol. As a Canadian I am 100 times more uncucked than you you delusional fucks. GET OUTTTTT NOWWW I CAN'T FUCKING STAND TO READ ANOTHER AMERICAN POST GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW YOU 60% ASSHOLES!!!!!!

Was this in Russia?

who is that?

SHE SAY SHE WANT MY SOUP

BUT THAT CHUNKY MADE HER SICK

I TOLD HER TO GET DOWN AND LICK THE CHICKEN NOODLE DICK

a fuggin leab :DDD

They're both master race? Melbs is by far the best city in the country

Because they're either Green, yellow or brown

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS CUNT!!! KYS!!!!

What the fuck? The mummy poster is English, I can't take this.

I think the BBC aus shitposter lives near me because I occasionally get a range ban.

How do I find him?

nice thread you attention whore faggot
way to cater to oz who are known to be up right now you fuck faggot american bitch nigger i love aussies mor ethan your faggot ass

/thread

This is an example of a post that you know is worthless and shitty so you don't even read it.

shitpost master

I.EAAAT.SHIT

YABBA DOO
YABBA DOOOO~~

Im American so..... I have no clue who that hot ass falling tree panda is?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's in Melbourne since the same thing's happened to me.

Well he's on the same isp, at the same exchange, that's all you know.

Contact Hiroshimoot and offer to put the fucker out of his misery.

If you find him, just destroy his hard drives filled up with 20 terabytes of BBC images.

EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA MASABA

You will never replace British mummy poster cunt

That's mummy you fucking degenerate cunt

jesus christ where did it go?

try me faggot i love the shitposting aussies more than you could comprehend you fucking faggot get the fuck out of my thread you queer i will fuck you up you fuckin jew fag

SHE ISN'T AUSSIE YOU THINK CUNT!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND!! YOU ARE AN OXYGEN THIEF!!! AND GLOBAL WARMING HAS NOTHING ON YOU!! NOW DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND LOOK UP NATALIA POKLONSKAYA!!!

Leaf

That's insane.

>austrailians some how manage to shitpost in a thread about shit posting.

Wew lad

Mate it doesn't matter who loves aussies most. What really matters is how badly you can BTFO leafs.

He can't compare to the legend.

He doesn't even post infantile, mildly erotic messages with his mummy spam.

posting oc

I get that but who this "Mummy" you cunts are talking about?

You must cop so much shit.

You poor fucking seppo.