>Thinks Hildabeast/Wasserman Schultz would have let him win in the primaries

LEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy to say after the fact.

i could have been a millionaire.

bump

I could have talked to that girl one time.

Fuck, I actually could have.

>'I could have won'
You know who else could have won if the DNC did not rig the Dem primaries? Bernie Sanders.

the delusion of this guy. it was her turn.

his son could have been alive

there is a particular set of actions and conservations that you could make in the next 24 hours that would earn you 1 million dollars

Hillary struggled against the controlled opposition in a rigged primary. Literally any vaguely moderate Democrat with any sort of name recognition would have crushed her. Probably would have probably done better in the general election too since there wouldn't have been the "I'm voting for Not Hillary" factor.

anyone but Hillary would have steamrolled trump. i still don't understand how dems managed to pick the one candidate who was the most controversial and who was under investigation. if trump fucks up the country, it's not his fault, it's not america's fault. it's the stupid fucking females and the nu-males that empower them.

How did Biden ever get away with saying this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

As vice president he would have gotten the nomination, had he wanted it at the time.

> i still don't understand how dems managed to pick the one candidate who was the most controversial and who was under investigation.
IT WAS HER TURN

>I could've been a contender!

>Instead of a bum...

MSM defended this

God Id love to plow Debbie Schultz

dont worry, she will get more than 4 years soon. it just wont be in the white house and hopefully 25 to life

the difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump didn't ask anyone for permission to run.
it's the difference between alpha and beta.
and really, Trump's momentum came from him sweeping aside all of the deadheads and hollow suits in the Republican field, that had nothing to do with whoever the Democrat was going to be.

Your dick would wither and rot away before morning

I HURT MYSELF TODAY