>Rebel losses in Jobar Damascus 893 killed, 3700 wounded
>ES forces take tadef after SAA withdrawal
>SAA advances in Hama, Qomhana, Shayzar, Kawkab
>SAA recapture al-Jama farms and advances towards Ma'zaf town south of Mhardeh
>SAA retakes Spinning factory in Qaboon district, Damascus
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive

P: 118282932

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/845794960662151168
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/845661221051281408
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/845729026375385089
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/845646865509048320
en.etilaf.org/press/syrian-coalition-condemns-russia-s-bombing-of-civilians-in-idlib.html
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/845930299888472064
aml.ink/6CQrb
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/845753349974700036
aml.ink/l73yw
aml.ink/-dSYs
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-airplane-lands-kuweiris-airbase-first-time-five-years/
en.alalam.ir/news/1943167
timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank
english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2017/03/25/From-the-Golan-Iran-is-paving-the-way-for-a-new-war-in-Lebanon.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/845941917850320896
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Working previous link:

ISSAM
S
S
A
M

>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city

Any anons have any articles on this I could not find anything about this in current events?

Syrian Army joins race to Raqqa, three ISIS-held villages liberated in eastern Aleppo

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (2:25 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is on the roll through the eastern Aleppo countryside after three more villages were captured around midnight.

Reaching rural areas off limits to the SAA since 2012, the Tiger Forces and pro-government Al-Baqir tribal fighters managed to take full control of Jafirah, Abu Maqbarah Al-Kabeera and Abu Maqbarah Saghira following the liberation of two nearby villages earlier in the day.

Moving eastwards along the M4 highway, Syrian government forces hope to capture Jirah Airbase in the near future and push towards the ISIS bastion of Maskanah, thus reaching the provincial border between Aleppo and Raqqa.

>twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/845794960662151168

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

GOOOOD MORNING SYRIAAAAA!

After all these Trump and anti-trump fights, it's obvious that america is planning coups against belarús, Moldova, philippines and Venezuela, and use the same violence

Here: twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/845661221051281408
Women were murdered by rebshits.

In other news:
#Russia's Defense Ministry says #US-led coalition unlikely to launch battle for #Raqqa soon
>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/845729026375385089

Wow! They're not stopping despite the Hama shite? Noice.

Why is deir hafer still out of the red zone?

From what we know by now IS left the city yet Tigers haven't entered it yet because no special de-mining equipment there and it's full of IEDs.
The Tigers just CANT STOP

At this point it is only burgers who are delusional about Trump changing anything.

Kek Homsi's dead:
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/845646865509048320

Obama was so worried about his legacy, but Trump is there to keep it alive!

Have a bump.

Suprising how all the civilian casualities are reported now that Obama is out of the office, eh?

slavs go home

Thanks fampai

Coalition of Jihadi gang in Idleb condemned RuAF bombing their field hospital that allegedly killed civilians... while releasing the photo of the dead "civilians".

When do you guys expect this war/civil war will be over, please?

Fuggg they're so kawaii and innocent I can't help crying

those poor children

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Wait, source of that? Can't find it

2 years max for moderate & radical Jihad, but later it highly depends on what Rojava Kurds stance will be, they can either give up in a second, or start another long and bloody war.

en.etilaf.org/press/syrian-coalition-condemns-russia-s-bombing-of-civilians-in-idlib.html
>muh Geneva Convention
>muh Bunker Busters
kek

have a bump guys

Using hospitals as a base is against the geneva convention aswell
But hey,hypocrisy is cool

>opposition's security apparatus
LOLOLOL

Good shot! Good shot!
#RuAF CAS jets targeted a jihadi group which tried to attack Qumhana front in #NorthernHama

jihadists lying mortally wounded on street other being carried

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/845930299888472064

How do the small pockets even stay alive? Why doesn't the SAA move in and wipe them out?

Usually ceasfire. As long as they dont chimp out they are tolerated.

What happened with the ISIS meme pocket i North eastern Daraa? It doesn't seem to be there anymore? Did the moderatez kill the two ISIS fighters?

>Rebel losses in Jobar Damascus 893 killed, 3700 wounded
Holy shit, source? iirc the SAA lost 60 according to their official list
You cant make this shit up lol

I think this one is not being stormed in return for that other shia pocket in Idlib not getttin g stormed by rebels (Fuaya and Kafraya ),thats a deal something like that

>How do the small pockets even stay alive?
corruption,smuggling,tunnels
>Why doesn't the SAA move in and wipe them out?
ceasefire/other fronts are more important than a pocket that can't into offensive anymore

where u got those numbers ,they lost a lot but not this many

>only one of them is pointing skyward

Bunch of ameteurs.

It's in the OP; I was wondering the same thing.

Checked, it's not hypocrisy if it's Jihad :^)
Not my devs lad, I could look for source, but in the evening, not much time now.

Al-Masdar NewsVerified account @TheArabSource 11m11 minutes ago

VIDEO: Hundreds of thousands of Yemenis protest #Saudi-led military intervention in Sanaa aml.ink/6CQrb #Yemen

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/845753349974700036

Did anyone translate what the guys in the cars are saying?

Al-Masdar NewsVerified account @TheArabSource 34m34 minutes ago

9 Egyptian soldiers wounded by #ISIS ambush in the #Sinai desert

Al-Masdar NewsVerified account @TheArabSource 6h6 hours ago

International demining team for operations in #Syria should exist: #Russia aml.ink/l73yw #Palmyra

Al-Masdar NewsVerified account @TheArabSource 8h8 hours ago

VIDEO: Militant coalition announces operation to expel #ISIS from Syrian desert aml.ink/-dSYs #Syria

Al-Masdar NewsVerified account @TheArabSource 9h9 hours ago

Syrian Army joins race to #Raqqa, three #ISIS-held villages liberated in eastern #Aleppo

>Race to Raqqa - an /sg meme since 2015

Gimmi the run down? Is Assad holding the line or not? Will Aleppo and Palmyra and Damascus hold?

What is ISIS even accomplishing in Egypt?

Glory to the army (Jayish), glory to the Arabic Army of Syria (Jayish al-Arabi as-Souri).

Yessir. And Hama as well

Nothing really,they hold some checkpoints in some desert region iirc
>pic unrelated belgian antiterror doggo

Its probably government sources so cut them in half to be really optimistic or divide them by 10 to be reasonable.

I wonder if this is the rebels Tet offensive? They think they have the war won so they throw all in and end up getting crushed and dooming themselves.

havent seen many por-saa twitters reporting these numbers tbqh

>Syria Will Fire Scuds at Israel in Response to Airstrikes

>Any further airstrikes on Syrian territory will be met with deadly force and retaliation strikes deep within Israeli soil, they said.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response

uhh

fukken SAVED

>They think they have the war won
Oh no, I can assure you, ever since they lost Aleppo and numerous pockets around Damascus even they cannot fool themselves into thinking theyre winning

It's Syrian government not Iraqi... Numbers might be lower but not even close to /10

it was all over a few days ago. this is what i dug out of the archive for the 23rd the day on which the claim appeared.

will look at firil.net

>According to the message, delivered via Russian mediators, attacks on Syrian military objects will be met with Scud missiles launched at Israeli military (IDF) bases. If Israel attacks civilian infrastructure, Syrian missiles will be fired at Israel's Haifa port and petrochemical plant.

Let's hope this is posturing
Would be very unpragmatic to escale things with israel now
>when (((they))) win no matter what
feelsbadman

Since in Iraq and Syria are getting fucked they are trying to move to other regions such as Egypt and Lybia.
The biggest problem are going to be ISIS cells in south-east Asia. One of the reasons (IMO) why China is also invested in the Syrian conflict.

>unpragmatic to escale things
escalate*

The worst outcome of the war which is greater Israel is still alive, they need to be careful, downing kike planes in Syria is not the same as attacking Israel, they can't give them an excuse to start it's own Jewphrates Shield

>Turkmen fighter: "Sherif Topal" was killed today during clashes with the #SAA in the Turkmen mountains

There is something about Russian-SAA policy I just cannot understand here.

The whole time I saw the Russo-Turkish partnership in Syria to lead to a turkish assault on manbij and afrin to cause the YPG to pull their forces from Raqqa front, and allow the SAA to take Raqqa and relieve Deir-ez-Zor instead of having to negotiate for it with the US at the end of the war...

It is evident that the Hama/Damascus offensive was started with turkish backing in response to the shut-off from manbij-afrin fronts. Clearly the SAA advance will slow down in East Aleppo and Palmyra (if it hasn't yet).

Why do this though? Did I miss something, getting a bit busy due to irl stuff. Is Russia so confident that the YPG/US will offer a much more profitable deal on the negotiation table due to such a concession than a turkey with a weaker hand would? Or did Putin see through that erdog would backstab him by launching a hama/damascus offensive if the above scenario went ahead with manbij-afrin? Yet, would the ESF not have its hand too full with afrin-manbij to launch such an offensive?

Or does it simply boil down to the "evil you know" arguement, and neither Russia nor the US want to see another active player regardless of the fact that it might benefit them?

They killed the sheriff

Ayy lmao
That's when the 72 goats hit hard, ya?
It indicates that clashes in Latakia will escalate soon, as it it a part of the same offensive that took place in Hama.
Later all!

I doubt it's just posturing, but even a change in posture serves as its own kind of escalation

we're going to war; been telling y'all niggas

SAA just needs to get that strip on the border of Turkey and it's game over

Pic!

>Later all!
Take care Korwin-Mikke

In pictures: Syrian airplane lands at Kuweiris Airbase for the first time in five years
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-airplane-lands-kuweiris-airbase-first-time-five-years/

Shills here can, though.

maybe russians want to help out Kurds to prepare ground for future political talks ,realistically whatever is done ,Kurds are there in Syria u cant just remove them , while Turks you can push out

so in long term its maybe better to cooperate with Kurds and push out the Kurds

we also have this.... the firil site figure was all over twitter, now I can't find it....
en.alalam.ir/news/1943167

25 March 2017 16:21
>Syrian Army Kills 470 Terrorists in Fierce Clashes in Eastern Damascus

>IDF to hold drills in Golan Heights, West Bank

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank

There were no plans to push further towards Dier ez-zor from Palmyra. Just establishing a defence perimeter.
But you are right that the Hama push was probably with cooperation with Turkey.

But I think that Russia already established their connections to YPG to figure something out.
And Trump just needs to outplay CIA in 5-d chess to get rid of the rebels.
Assad also perhaps since Assad put himself at rish around Manbij they could owe him some favours while negotiating the endgame for Syria.

its better to make friends even with weaker neighbors then stronger outsiders , Israel is doing just opposite instead of building goood relations with neighbors ,ISrael is relying fully on outside (US )

>“Should the Syrian government make the request, we are ready to participate in the liberation of occupied Golan with our allies. Unquestionably, the unit in concert with the regime, is likely to participate in a future offensive to capture territory from Syrian opposition on the part of the Golan still controlled by Syria prior any “full liberation” of the Golan.

english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2017/03/25/From-the-Golan-Iran-is-paving-the-way-for-a-new-war-in-Lebanon.html

>t
also Kurds can be used as buffer zone against Turks

I see that, but Putin should be smart enough to note the tract record of the k*rds in syria and iraq... the only faction that they have never ever worked against has been the US. And at this point they are dedicated proxies to the US, as they have been in the Iraqi war and afterwards...

One thing on my mind, is that once the US/YPG take some losses and soften up Raqqa there might be a surprise move on the Putin side where SAA withdraws from Manbij-Afrin giving way to the ESF assault, the rebel offensives halt, and SAA pushes to take the softened Raqqa right under US/YPG nose.

basically this
isis is a fried chicken franchisee, without the need to coordinate revenue streams it requires only the correct level of durkhadurkha to expand into new territories. if at first u don't succeed, try a little more durkhadurkha.

Why not escale things?

the trump netanyahu relationship is already souring. i posted a cnn article on that last night.
this ride is going to more interesting than billed.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

ISIS SAYS THAT TABQA DAM IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE DUT TO HEAVY US AIRSTRIKES AND ARTILLERY SHELLING AND THAT THE WATER LEVEL HAS HIGHLY RISEN NOW

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

Then it's over for everything between Taqba and DeZ

I dont know maybe , but sometimes I have feeling theres really no long term strategy ,often moves made by political acters in syria are ad hoc as repsone to current development and not as reflection of long term strategy probly because few reasons : no one who can they trust ,and what others are planning as much as these acters cooperate sometimes ( for example Russia doesnt have long term strategy towards Turkey because they dont what to expect from Turkey nor what Turkey exactly what ,same case with Trukeys strategy towards Russia same issue,that why they dont have any long term ).

They defintely have goals ,but in terms of "how we gonna do it " ( strategy) nothing is defined because of complexity and uncertainty of relationships in Syria.

there is a lot of assumptions in your question.
i don't think anyone has a plan they expect to achieve. they just want the best outcome for themselves and will remain flexible enough to achieve these as cheaply as possible.

if a kurdistan ( a 1950's societ project ) exists, then russia will want to be it's friend. so will america. coincidentally, so will turkey. russia and turkey may not want one, but they have to play the game in such a way, that if they cannot have what they want they still get the best for them if things change.

>Aamaq: Tabqa Dam is out of service and could collapse at any moment due to Coalition air raids + significant rise in water level held by dam

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/845941917850320896

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

morning lads! Hope everybody is having a nice sunday! Raining over here!

Will update OP!

Bullshit

mornin Romaniabro

Lads has SAA had actual progress over the past year?

I just feel like everytime they capture territory one place, magical rebels show up on the side of the country and start an offensive

Has there been a net gain? And aren't SAA running out of soldiers if war keeps dragging out?

sorta mentioned a relevant point in this post to add though;
is there really a chance that ypg would abandon US for Russia? Would that not negate their entire antifa/etc backing in the west, and ruin possible future US/EU cooperation?

As well, a federal kurdistan unit (like they demand) would undoubtedly contain a significant future risk US/western back separation and union with the KRG. The turkish concern among the public etc has always been that this new entity would be automatic ally for Israel, while remaining a perfect western proxy. In such a case, the KDP might as well have obtained enough of a powerbase to no longer be turkish puppets, or a PYD that is western/US controlled could be made to take control.

Fuck yes. It's happening!

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha

Hassan Ridha Retweeted Hassan Ridha

German IS emir of Tabqa was killed in clashes with SDF/US forces near the Dam

Have we lost a troll?

Think of the Damascus pockets, Aleppo city and the large area gained in eastern Aleppo

With the recapture of Palmyra in mind those gains are net gains for sure

>And aren't SAA running out of soldiers if war keeps dragging out?
Well sure, the pre-war SAA divisions are obliterated and theres not much left of them. Only a few Corps and Divisions are operational

What you see on the ground is mostly NDF and several Syrian and foreign militias, Qalamoun Shield etc

together with higher skilled/trained forces like Republican Guard, 4th Mechanized Division and Tiger Forces, Syrian Marines

fugg
Anyone knows which areas will flood if this happens?

Raqqa and Deir-ez-Zor would be the main targets.

Which, funny enough, would allow US/YPG to advance unopposed down the Euphrates... hmmm