Photos Reveal More Than 200 Bright Blue Arctic Lakes Have Started Bubbling With Methane Gas

How do we stop this Sup Forums?

sciencealert.com/photos-reveal-more-than-200-bright-blue-arctic-lakes-have-started-bubbling-with-methane-gas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218408
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing. We're all going to die.

It's amazing how stupid some of you are.

You'll ignore all the evidence pointing towards the fact that humans are helping heat the planet. But then you'll go and believe some crazy conspiracy A larper told you

Oh come on. We have a fiddle called /pol, and Rome already burns, so why not play a silly tune?

Our only hope is to build a device to filter the methane out of the air and sequester it somewhere else.

Otherwise.

It's not like sheep and cows in New Zealand fart more methane than any human activity in the world

Oh this is when it starts to get interesting. They've known about the trapped methane in the arctice for a long time but it's never really been anything feasible to collect (think the distribution of the oil sands only a much wider area and within ice, gas-ice).

They've long expected this ice to release but another fun feature is the fact it triggers more release.

This is climate change x2 territory.

Google geoengineering.
Any resonably large country could stop global warming. Hell, they could cool the earth enough to create an ice-age if it meant better climate for them.

Bump

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPP

So this is how it ends

>tfw the apocalypse is already happening and I still have anime in my backlog

bamp

>humans are responsible for volcanic activity now

Really makes me think

welcome to Sup Forums your first day?

It's too late smog will own this world soon.

jews are heating the planet btw

Doesnt prove human climate change, it just proves methane trapped in these areas

Oh shit, frozen cow fats from 10 thousand years ago are thawing, oh no.

what's really funny is that critics of anthropogenic global warming can't even come up with a coherent explanation or counter-claim

it's mostly just supposition about how "it's natural" or "it's a conspiracy" and in the cases were they do try to come up with an actual explanation (like Urban heat island effect, for example), it falls apart the second you take a closer look

Stop overpopulation.

The climate is changing more rapidly because Earth isn't supposed to have 7.5 billion people on it. The rate at which this number was reached has also been a problem. 100 years ago, the Earth population was 1.5 billion. 20 years before that, 1 billion.

Overpopulation is what is causing climate change and I wish liberals would stop dancing around the issue. You want to deal with climate change? Cull off huge parts of Africa, China, and South America.

underrrated post

>Overpopulation is what is causing climate change
this milked overpopulation meme. It's not overpopulation. It's that retard africans and chinese want to live comfy like europeans. They also breed like rabbits in africa and then find their way into europe as migrants, while wanting gibs
tl;dr nuke africa

So we are gonna make Hedorah instead of Godzilla then?

What does a hotspring forming in the arctic have to do with "m-muh carbon emissions"

Missing the ovens that much?

This. There's nothing we can do about global climate change. It's been happening for billions of years and we don't have the terraforming technology to change it yet.

My advice: move away from any shoreline or low lying areas. Kill all those who won't be able to fend for themselves in the event of a catastrophic flood (aka niggers).

need more pylons

Fools, you should have just bought more fucking gas from us instead of trying to sabotage our pipes and build new ones to saudis
Now its too late and you have doomed as all

>How do we stop this Sup Forums?

Carbon tax

I say we all pay a Methane tax to help offset out lack of concern.

gore please, go home your drunk off george soros' sperm again

BRRRAAAAPPP
.05 has been charged to your account

FAKE NEWS. Everything is fine! Continue to pay more taxes for Israel's defence goyim!

So Trump is a jew puppet on Sup Forums and a nazi on reddot. Trump is whatever you want him to be.

You forgot India

download it all and save it on BD's
kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Trump and Pence are both under Israel's thumb.

So was Hillary and Bernie under Israel's thumb? I assume yes to both.

>How do we stop this
We don't. We use it to gas the kikes.

I don't remember Hillary saying shit like this during the election campaign.

This is clearly caused by racism/homophobia. If we put on wigs and pound each other in the ass, we might have a chance.

I'm pretty sure they've been trying for some time.

So are you going to honestly say that Hillary was not under Jewish control? Think about this, user.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218408

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Why would you want to stop it?

Warmer climate = more food.
More food = less social unrest

Literally cannot understand why people want a colder earth. We haven't even hit the Medieval Warm Period or Roman Climate Optimum temps yet (where they were growing vineyards in Scotland).

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Trump considers Netanyahu a "good friend" and he has campaigned for him in the past.

Turn the methane to fuel, then use some super plant to eat all the CO2

Accidentally trigger another ice age, send plant to Venus, All the gas there get's destroyed, instead of annexing shitty mars take Venus instead :^)

>Photos Reveal More Than 200 Bright Blue Arctic Lakes Have Started Bubbling With Methane Gas
Photos Reveal More Than 200 Bright Blue Arctic Lakes Have Started Bubbling With Methane Gas And It's Beautiful

Hillary and Bill have a long history with Soros.

Netanyahu > Soros

Global warming is caused by co2 warming the earth which melts permafrost which releases methane which warms the planet which melts permafrost which releases methane which warms the planet which melts permafrost which releases methane which warms the planet.

Go to school. Get off breitbart

Hopefully it's a quick death. I don't care if the apocalypse comes. I just don't want to suffer or see my family suffer.

Nah. Nuke China. There is no bigger polluter, US comes close though I believe. At least the US has the EPA breathing down everyone's neck, china does not give af. The smog in their cities and the fact that everyone feels the need to wear face masks prove it,and it will only become worse as they develop more and more.

Stockholme syndrome.

We don't.

Turbo-global warming phase is on.

>It's horrible

No. Earth has been much warmer before. Global warming is not the worst thing. Overconsumption is.

earth has been a lot warmer in the past two thousand years than it is now

methane escalation is a hoax pushed by climate pseudoscientists and lefties

climate is obviously a stable system and everyone with an IQ above 60 should be able to understand this. nothing will happen

why stop it?
praise kek

your forgetting that it creates cloud cover cooling the planet oh wait the planet has negative feedback and man made climate change is just a scam by (((THEM))) to get free shekels from retards

Just calthrate gun my planet

Humans could wipe out everything on the planet & virtually destroy it & still live on it.
It is over for the universe, we have won.
Hell we may just pop into some of the multiverse faggot lands & take those over too.
We're super predators & the most advanced thing in the universe

I'm not even going to bother

Soros grew up speaking Esperanto in his home, the language that was created in hopes of becoming the universal language of the world. Fucker used to deliver notices to the doors of Jews telling them to report to the trains. He claims that this was "the most exciting time of my life"... The most exciting time of his life was spent traitorously working for the nazis and sending his fellow Jews to their deaths. He engineered a crash in the British pound that saw tens upon tens of thousands put into the poor house, all so he could make money. He has spent 16 billion dollars funding extremist activist groups like BLM, femen, and a whole litany of revolutionary groups whose goal is to overthrow governments. Fuck soros, that guy is like a cartoon villain made manifest.

They are saying the reason for it, its because there is oil there, this is good news

Global warming is good for white countries. It is only shit islands and scrubs who can't get into desalination who will die.

Shhhhh

Gas the lakes?

simple
we have to nuke santa
that's the bastard causing global warming!

Geoengineering = act of war

Also, CO2 = ocean acidification, human blood acidification, etc.

JUST BUY THE DAMN SOLAR PANELS, how much will that hurt you?

methane tax incoming

>frozen cow fats thaw
>global warming solves the global food crisis
god bless

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

CO2 and global heat levels are historically not correlated. Look at charts over million of years.

Why contain it?

actually the methane wont even be able to go into the atmosphere...we are fine desu

climate change is being shilled hardcore in public education, the argument for biofuels is that the emissions they release are countered by the carbon intake of the plants used to grow it. This seems nonsensical to me and it seems like I was the only one to question it, anyone have any actual knowledge of this?

IT WAS THE KIKES ALL ALONG! I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Seems pretty simple. What don't you get about it?

>mfw i've believed in agw since the 90s and have been saying its gonna get bad
>mfw i've only ever encountered ignorant people and denialists
>mfw its only been in the last 4 months that i've encountered people that have started to understand what i (and many other people) have understood for a long time
>mfw global warming is going to kill all humans and most macroscopic organisms
>mfw we are all going to die suffering
Can't wait

>actual knowledge
if that were all there was to it then all that needs doing is government funded plantation without the need of inefficient and ridiculously expensive fuel

*POOT POOT*

I have a 35ft ocean worthy sailboat and will be watching the normies burn from afar. I'm 42 so will hopefully die before it gets to my private bay in northern greenland or somewhere.

how do we speed it up?

>*this one will be deadly*
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I think gasing all the jews might solve the problem.

The problem is that everyone will try to bumrush these countries and lefties will welcome them with open arms and cunts.

Not only ignorant, but also big-mouthed. Is like a rule: the dumbest are the loudest.

Some are complete shit. Ecoweenies label it green and divert attention away from how shit they are. The US is required to have 10% corn ethanol in all our gas.

Corn ethanol is more expensive than gasoline, and costs more gas to farm, refine, and transport to the gas station than it actually makes. The stuff is a shitty fuel altogether. It absorbs water moisture too good. Only new engines were designed to handle ethanol in our gas, while old ones made when gas was still pure gasoline are being damaged.

I've heard sugercane ethanol is way better, but we don't do it because Big Corn doesn't want us to.

A large amount of vehicles in Brazil run on biofuel, namely ethanol. Biodiesel can be made from any oil-producing plant:canola, palm oil. Even algae. It's not perfectly efficient, and therefore there is a fuel price below which it is untenable.

>How do we stop this Sup Forums?
Bubbly arctic lake + butane lighter + my ass. Problem solved.

That's correct. Ethanol is hygroscopic, and can damage some zinc-alloy engine components. But leaded fuels have undergone phasing out, so it is possible. For me the appeal in exploring biofuels was that it has the potentially best way to adapt a nation's existing vehicle fleet

I went to high school with that black kid

He was always talking about cornbresd and how his aunt mabeline made the best

>be volcano
>emit 10,000x as much c02 in 1.2 seconds as 1 million years of humans
>humans with large noses still demand a % of your power bill

Fuck off , it's cyclical. YOU are a low iq retard lock by your indoctrination into worshipping at the alter of climate change.
Take your pseudo religion masquerading as a legitimate science and fuck off.

Every time I see one of these dumb ass climate change post I drive around the block in my diesel pickup.

bullshit, you dont have a diesel pickup. you ride the bus, now stfu and go back to your hole.

arctic ice is at normal levels and any increase in global temperature is measured to be about .5 degrees, fag.

a match?

It proves that we are still able to have a runaway atmosphere you underage edgy newfag dumbass.

Keep thinking that when we run into Tyranids.

there is no stopping it, this is natural and it means within 200 years a lot of humanity will die...a lot of people, and there is nothing any government can do about it

Kay so we're heating the planet, and? According to all these scientists there's nothing we can do to fix it anymore, and even if we could it'd require going right back to the stone age and cutting ALL carbon emissions and massacring all cows and shit, I'd rather live 40 years in a hotter planet than live like that.
I mean the science is settled.