Sup Sup Forums, what video games are you guys playing right now?

sup Sup Forums, what video games are you guys playing right now?
Personally I'm playing some CK2, it's pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just started a new game on ironman as lotharingia

>

Monster hunter generations.

Black Desert

EU4 and CK2, Haven't played anything else since 2015 after playing games since the end of 80s. Another crash of western video games market is imminent.

How it is user
Is the game worth playing or you do it for the erp

SOME white and based game

showed those Byzantium cucks who's the boss

Dis

Its actually a very good game imo. Played since launch with a small break after the p2w craze

Post liquor

I finished Nioh, Dragons Dogma, almost finished Demon's souls (rage quit from the final boss), and am honestly not sure what to play next

I sunk about a thousand hours into EU4; however flawed and casual it is, it's still loads of fun

Get Nier Automata

Paradox is a bunch of money suckers that don't care about gamers.

>animal husbandry

Hey guys, glad you could join us here. Is it true that if you post this irrefutable evidence of Jontron being absolutely 100% correct that the Sup Forums mods censor you and ban you?

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf

Seems a bit strange..

only if you post that source along with the picture
You should still try it yourself just to be sure

Also, do the french deserve to be part of my glorious Croatian kingdom?

>dat bordergore

m8

Damn, so the mods are pretty much confirmed shills then? I remember browsing a few threads about this subject on Sup Forums yesterday and dozens of people were calling Jontron a liar, nobody was posting the source though and those threads were getting 600+ posts consistently. Now all of a sudden they're being deleted because the source is being posted. Sad that we have to fight against not only the entire establishment, but our own moderators too.

>also, do the french deserve to be part of my glorious Croatian kingdom?
900-1000AD franks were alright tbqh, they were Germanic too, so you know, master race and all that.

To stay on topic, I'm playing Nioh atm, great game for sure.

>pic related
Also, which clan is redpilled?

GROSS

I need to go through the two Nier games and Drakengard/dragondragoon first. I can't find Nier anywhere in the Stores though

I never played Mass Effect, so I started with 1. Still on it, pretty cool. Tho I am not paying these cucks in BioWare any money.

Ditto. CK2 is perfect.
I've bleached the Royal bloodline in Ethiopia. Married the daughter of the King of Byzantium, twice. Then also married an Armenian princess into my bloodline.
So now my character and all his five kids are white as hell. So much so that his vassals have a negative opinion of him due to him being "a foreigner".
My only problem is that since Abbsid annexed my three northern provinces, my capital is now the Ethiopian jew Provence. I'm trying to convert them but it's slow going.

Reminder that salian franks are true franks

Paradox, Souls, random hentai games.

Watch a few videos on the synopsis of the series. Followed by a cutscene version of Nier. That's what I did. Still got the story.

Malkavians, Nosferatu, Gangrel

PoE

what EU game should i get into ?
seems EU4 is popular here

either EU4 or EU3
EU4 definitely seems to be more popular all around, while some still claim that EU3 is better in some aspects

I still play EU3 because I have an older computer that can't run EU4. I'll be getting a new one soon, and EU4, though. EU3 is still a very good game, yet strangely, I've managed to run CK2, although a bit slowly.

Vanilla EU4 and CK2 of course. And there are of course mods. CK2 has pretty awesome Game of Thrones mod.

Which is more hard? EU4 or CK2

vicky 2

And lots of ragequits

I dug my own grave and one foot is inside it when I started to play an MMO, almost two months ago.

>tfw I bought TESO few weeks ago
>no time to play over the week
>no will to play over the weekend, rather play something else
the game is good but god damn I need to be a neet again to enjoy this

Vicky 2 isn't that hard. Just build a lot of cement and liquor factories, set national focus to labourers, watch your budget skyrocketing.

Video games are for children.

It's better to spend your time spreading the truth about Jewish control over our banks, governments, news media, entertainment, etc.

can't say I enjoy the setting that much anyways, I'm more of a medieval guy

This one.

Hearts of Iron 3

Men of War:Assault Squad 2 with RobZ realism,Red Tide campaign, Faces of war campaign and Red Rising

Call to Arms(MoW:Modern Warfare basically with an awesome 1st person and 3rd person control scheme for infantry,vehicles and helicopters which makes me excited for the WW2 mods and the full release)

Multiple Total War's currently Warhammer and Attila mostly.

Red Orchestra 2