Why is it that only white guys turn into nu males? Has anyone ever seen a hispanic or black guy nu male?

Why is it that only white guys turn into nu males? Has anyone ever seen a hispanic or black guy nu male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML3DR1oXG_A
youtube.com/watch?v=oKzLQxJAKiI
youtube.com/watch?v=rHkbGQdTlPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most of this fucking board is hispanic nu males

Yeah actually

There's a few black nu males out there, they're not as common, but they exist, I've seen them

Every numale I see is a wog. Not white you bastard cat.

nu?

because pure whites are dying out?

this should be common sense by now

I just realized I have seen a handful of hispanic and black nu males. They usually have really gay haircuts and like anime a lot, usually fetishize dragon ball z or whatever the fuck. But its still really rare and this was back in high school. Although I don't know if they were blatant nu males or nerds now that I remember. Fuck

only Europeans (whites) are self-reflective
same way only Christians are self-reflective

both are more susceptible to guilt, penance and demoralization

soy has phytoestrogen. We are seeing the influx of numales because their mom ate soy when they were pregnant/ breastfeeding and fed their sons soy. Outside of that, our meat are fed a soy based diet by ranchers.

Asians eat soy but they ferment it first, so the effects are minimalised. Western white women eat soy because it's trendy... Hispanics and blacks don't really include soy in their diet. If you have a wife, do not let her eat soy while pregnant/ breastfeeding. Do not let your sons eat soy until they are much older, and only in small amounts. It fucks with their hormones

youtube.com/watch?v=ML3DR1oXG_A
does this count?

Yeah I've seen plenty. Especially living in the states. Check a university honours program.

Well when non-whites become Nu they usually go foll Drag Queen and start thinking that Jews were Black or some dumb shit like that

>Has anyone ever seen a hispanic or black guy nu male?
All the fucking time.

Same reason white people invented everything and made it to the moon.

We evolve faster. It has some problems.

just look at the whole vine comunity... most of them are nu male.. and there's a lot of niggers and hispanics in there

They exist and I've seen them.
It would make sense they aren't as common as white nu males since whites are a majority so you would obviously see more.
I don't see as many white gang bangers as I do black ones though so there is a trade off.

My roommate is a Mexican numale.
He is a man child with tattoos who never cleans up after himself and whined about Trump when he won and then berated me for my white male privilege.
I hate him so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKzLQxJAKiI

this kek

fpbp
Also what is this thenyoutube.com/watch?v=rHkbGQdTlPM

youtube.com/watch?v=rHkbGQdTlPM

oops no embed

I know a bunch of Indian numales, they wear pink shirts because muh feminism and are all outspoken atheists who keep mumbling about science

>Has anyone ever seen a hispanic or black guy nu male?
Yes. Even their patriarcal background is not enough to be degeneracy-proof 100% of the time.

You also forget to mention Asians for some reason.

Loads of black rappers are fuckin nu males at this point: Lil Uzi, Madeintyo, even young thug sometimes

gambiner too, tho his music i good.

i have thought before that skateboarding was an entry point for hipster blacks

Yeah. Most asiatics (asians, indians, hispanics) are actually dorky nu-males irl.

How do you even stand living with him? I seriously couldn't stand living with someone that believes in "white privilege".

Knew I was missing someone

Everyone around me thinks "white privilege" is bullshit.
>even hypernormies